If this doesn't take your hair out .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you going to respond to my post when you are not even talking about the same thing I'm talking about?!?!?!

There's no gel in the post I'm talking a out. I'm talking about the ORIGINAL post.

Gosh?!?!?!?!

Gosh is right - if you read my post honey bun - you would have known that I was speaking about the second video - which was Worse than the first - I might add....

I was making a general response to GLUE in HAIR....
HEAVENS To BETSY

Aloha SP:hiya2:...how you doing? Girl it's spring time we all need to get up and do some jumping jacks and jump rope! My Super Bikini Body challenge starts April1 over on my site kissmyhair.com

Join the challenge chica... I designed this new workout regimen I want you ladies to follow along with me!

Thanks for joining chica!:kiss:
I've been so busy trying to get my site launched that I have not had a good laugh in 3 weeks! And this thread is just what I needed to get me laughing!This thread is ridiculously funny and Nonie you are crazy!:lachen:
You know what... I'm tired of having healthy hair; I think I'll go get me some pink hair glue and build a roller skate into my hair!

why not? I saw a motorcyle on one head!!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Ok - Girlie - School this old lady....So how long can people wear this??? is it a One night on the town deal????

Nope she said that she takes it off ( I would venture a guess that she puts it on a wig stand/mannequin at night) Then put it back on.

Last edited:
Gosh is right - if you read my post honey bun - you would have known that I was speaking about the second video - which was Worse than the first - I might add....

I was making a general response to GLUE in HAIR....
HEAVENS To BETSY

Yes I am a honey bun, thank you. I am sweet.

Anyway, how are you going to comment on my statement when you are not even talking about the same video? I hadn't even commented on the second video. Does that make sense to you?!?!

Last edited:
That glue on her hair won't take it out. When she remove it, she just have to put a lot of glue remover on it, and it'll slide off.

The only thing that concerns me about that weave, and ALL weaves is moisturizing underneath. How are you gonna get moisture on it?

People here get weaves all the time, it's the same, and the glue won't hurt. I'm sure this was not her first time getting a weave from that woman, and she had hair, and a hairline.
It looks as if the stylists used a special protectant on her hair prior to the application. She really should have mentioned that in the video. That is why she was able to put the glue directly on the hair. You can find the product here www.morninggloryproducts.com It's call Gro Protect Solutions.

How are you going to respond to my post when you are not even talking about the same thing I'm talking about?!?!?!

There's no gel in the post I'm talking a out. I'm talking about the ORIGINAL post.

Gosh?!?!?!?!
Denise don't even worry about...I know exactly what you are saying. For women who LIKE this type of style, and WANT this look without wearing a wig, this is a great option.:yep::yep:

Although I believe that a wig cap and wrap paper should be used prior to glue.
However, this video is over a year old and she may have approved upon her quick weave techniques. At any rate it is possible with the right application and removing techniques to us the glue directly on the hair. Under NO circumstances should Glue be applied to the scalp! Nor would I suggest that a style such as this be worm for weeks or months on end.

I would not recommend this to someone who is trying to grow their hair long. However I would recommend it to someone who loves colors and short cuts. The glue is less damaging than peroxide which causes a chemical change in the hair and breaks bonds and the short weave is less permanent than cutting your own hair. I have seen many women who wear quick weaves off and on for the versatility with healthy hair. But to keep it real I have seen some with jacked up hair too!

Of course this is NOT for everyone but neither are many of the things we do on this site. We seem to want people to be tolerant of our hair practices but we are soooo intolerant of others.

Yes I am a honey bun, thank you. I am sweet.

Anyway, how are you going to comment on my statement when you are not even talking about the same video? I hadn't even commented on the second video. Does that make sense to you?!?!

Good night. Never mind....

:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back