If this doesn't take your hair out .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
This stuff is REGIONAL! I noticed the second video was from Detroit. People ASK for these styles...SUPPLY and DEMAND...
You will see some WILD stuff out of Detroit.

http://www.hairwarsustour.com/Photo Galleries.html

mr%20little.jpg

My people need prayer! :dead: :endworld: :wallbash: :meditate:

I KNEW what it was - But - I really just could not believe my eyes.....:lachen:

Wow - what a novel idea. A wig!

I know you knew. I can't believe you actually honored my statement with a response. :rofl:

LMAO @ novel idea. I should probably write a book, right? (pun intended)

:lachen::lachen:Lawd h'a mercy!!!! The plastic cap!!!!:lachen: The hair heli!!!:lachen:

Absolutely hilarious!!!
I am sure someone here would love to have a Heli....:giggle:

Be warned - I will laugh at you, and talk about you......

And after she's done laughing at you and talking about you...

I'm going to talk about your mama for not raising you to have some daggon sense!

I Swear...this is the funniest and most hilarious post I have ever seen on LHCF.....

I have to subcribe to Get a weekly laugh!!!! :lachen:

What FOOL would do this to their head??? ( And don't come in here telling me that I don't know of what I speak, or how Fly orange hair is, or how great AMPRO is, how the remover will slip errthang right out........) PLEASE....

Lurkers and the like: BE Warned! I will mock you - And SP - you are right, OUR PEOPLE, Our People......
:lachen:

Last edited:
Yall just hatin....seriously though, searching through youtube, a plastic cap does come in the pack with this so you can do it on your own head an take it on and off like a wig. You know how we gotta switch stuff up. I sure am going to try this sometime though!

Aloha Lucky'sMom!
Girl... why are you up in here talking crazy! You know darn well applying glue and drying as hell brown gel to your hair are smart and healthy hair practices. :hair:
Although every women I know in real life and on hair forums who have long, healthy hair down their backs refuse to follow along with this type of healthy hair styling practices!
Now quit playing and go slap some glue and build a helicopter into your long, pretty, healthy hair...
And welcome to KissMyHair!:yep:

This is how they used to quick weaves back when they first started up...can't remember the year. The methods have evolved since then so I guess it's all in what the stylist/client is comfortable doing.

Might I add...I don't like the style at all (hated it actually) but the stylist did the blending great. It was neat and made it look realistic. (though we know it ain't:lachen:)

Yall just hatin....seriously though, searching through youtube, a plastic cap does come in the pack with this so you can do it on your own head an take it on and off like a wig. You know how we gotta switch stuff up. I sure am going to try this sometime though!

:lachen: I did kind of like the "t-boz" look.........:giggle:

:sekret:

But NEVER, EVER would GLUE go on these strands - I dont care if you Dunked my head in a VAT of oil.

Aloha Lucky'sMom!
Girl... why are you up in here talking crazy! You know darn well applying glue and drying as hell brown gel to your hair are smart and healthy hair practices. :hair:
Although every women I know in real life and on hair forums who have long, healthy hair down their backs refuse to follow along with this type of healthy hair styling practices!
Now quit playing and go slap some glue and build a helicopter into your long, pretty, healthy hair...

Pinkskates... off-topic...

I need to move to your house for a couple of months and let you put me through the pinkskates bootcamp. Doing it on my own is not working out too well.

BTW... when is the next pinkskates challenge? And will you have one for the terminally lazy?

This is how they used to quick weaves back when they first started up...can't remember the year. The methods have evolved since then so I guess it's all in what the stylist/client is comfortable doing.

Might I add...I don't like the style at all (hated it actually) but the stylist did the blending great. It was neat and made it look realistic. (though we know it ain't:lachen:)

You can't make platinum blonde hair on a dark skinned black woman look realistic... PERIOD!!!!!

Aloha Lucky'sMom!

HEY GIRL!!!! You know me - Gotta be silly.... But Nonie started it.... ( the Cat tail statement ):lachen:

I love your Site!!!!
:kiss:

**off to slap the rough naps into ampro....**

I would agree!!!! it looked Real - and Ridiculous at the same time!:lachen:

I need to move to your house for a couple of months and let you put me through the pinkskates bootcamp. Doing it on my own is not working out too well.

BTW... when is the next pinkskates challenge? And will you have one for the terminally lazy?

OT - MEEEE TOOO. I need to fly where ever you are - and turn myself in....:drunk::look:

Aloha SP:hiya2:...how you doing? Girl it's spring time we all need to get up and do some jumping jacks and jump rope! My Super Bikini Body challenge starts April1 over on my site kissmyhair.com

OT - MEEEE TOOO. I need to fly where ever you are - and turn myself in....:drunk::look:
Join the challenge chica... I designed this new workout regimen I want you ladies to follow along with me!

HEY GIRL!!!! You know me - Gotta be silly.... But Nonie started it.... ( the Cat tail statement ):lachen:

I love your Site!!!!
:kiss:

**off to slap the rough naps into ampro....**
Thanks for joining chica!:kiss:
I've been so busy trying to get my site launched that I have not had a good laugh in 3 weeks! And this thread is just what I needed to get me laughing!This thread is ridiculously funny and Nonie you are crazy!:lachen:
You know what... I'm tired of having healthy hair; I think I'll go get me some pink hair glue and build a roller skate into my hair!

Aloha SP:hiya2:...how you doing? Girl it's spring time we all need to get up and do some jumping jacks and jump rope! My Super Bikini Body challenge starts April1 over on my site kissmyhair.com

Join the challenge chica... I designed this new workout regimen I want you ladies to follow along with me!

Thanks for joining chica!:kiss:
I've been so busy trying to get my site launched that I have not had a good laugh in 3 weeks! And this thread is just what I needed to get me laughing!This thread is ridiculously funny and Nonie you are crazy!:lachen:
You know what... I'm tired of having healthy hair; I think I'll go get me some pink hair glue and build a roller skate into my hair!

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

How are you going to respond to my post when you are not even talking about the same thing I'm talking about?!?!?!

There's no gel in the post I'm talking a out. I'm talking about the ORIGINAL post.

Gosh?!?!?!?!

OK..... So - Glue and Ampro Gel Actually is Good for the hair.....OK!:rolleyes:

I do agree with this...But most times you cannot see the damage until later...

In the second youtube video - you know - the one with the cat tail hanging off???? The woman has no edges....ampro gel is covering her slick bald spot.....

Granted, Back in the day - lot of folks used Glue for weaves..... And oil can get it out....That does not mean - there is NO problem with the hair later.

Hair health does not seem to be a priority to many stylists or clients.....:nono: And - I will just be that the 'remover' may not be oh so wonderful for the tresses....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back