If a married friend came to your house with a mistress/boyfriend

naturalmanenyc

what would you do?

This happened to a friend. Her husband's married friend showed up at their house with a mistress. Her husband pulled the friend aside and told the guy (his friend) to take his mistress & make up an excuse to leave their house immediately.

I'm really glad her DH did that because it would have made me wonder if it was cool for her DH to take his side chick (if he was cheating) over to his friends house with no question.

So, what would you do in this situation?

By the way, they HATE this guys wife but still, he married her and they felt he needed to respect the marriage enough to not bring his mistress to their house.

I agree with your friend's husband. It would make me wonder if he didn't say anything.

I'm kicking her out my house. Both of them. Won't think twice about it, won't really sugarcoat it. My house, my rules, get the *** out!

Bringing in all that bad karma and then having folks thinking that me and my family are okay with it? NO! That makes ME less credible and untrustworthy.

Don't drink out my glass, and no you can't use my toilet. Get out! And i'm gonna look at my DH funny if he doesn't say anything cause like you said, what does that say about him if he needs to go to his house?

I'm kicking her out my house. Both of them. Won't think twice about it, won't really sugarcoat it. My house, my rules, get the *** out!

Bringing in all that bad karma and then having folks thinking that me and my family are okay with it? NO! That makes ME less credible and untrustworthy.

Don't drink out my glass, and no you can't use my toilet. Get out! And i'm gonna look at my DH funny if he doesn't say anything cause like you said, what does that say about him if he needs to go to his house?

I cosign this entire post. Couldn't have said it better.

My home is drama free and I intend to keep it that way. They would have to leave right away. I'm glad your friends husband reacted that way. I would expect DH to do the same.

What she said!

Yessir! That's it right there! :grin:

yup that's it!!:yep:

was this really his mistress (as in she knew he was married) or some woman who was being mislead?

If the latter, I would DEFINITELY have asked where is his wife out loud to blow up his spot and clue ole girl in. I would not want to be the woman who is being misled so I would sympathize with her.

If the former, she don't care anyway so I would just kick them out without any explanation.

Talk about telling it like it is! :notworthy

MizzBrown summed it up.

I would do this as well if a family member tried to pull that ish. It upsets me to see families who allow other family members to bring mistresses over, etc.. I mean I can't judge, and I won't get in their business, but I'm not allowing THAT in my house. NO sir

You're doggone right about that Mizz Brown! His actions suggested he felt that his hosts should be okay with his infidelity. How insulting and disrespectful!

You're doggone right about that Mizz Brown! His actions suggested he felt that his hosts should be okay with his infidelity. How insulting and disrespectful!

You two are right on the money!!! I would have been so pissed.

Last edited:
MizzBrown summed it up.

I would do this as well if a family member tried to pull that ish. It upsets me to see families who allow other family members to bring mistresses over, etc.. I mean I can't judge, and I won't get in their business, but I'm not allowing THAT in my house. NO sir

One of my siblings condones their home including having one of my past exes coming by with his woman. not cool at all and it really does bring bad karma into your home. trust! this sibling has also allowed many of their friends to come "hang" with their Jump offs or what ever you want to call it.

i would do that to NO-One!!!

Back