If A Man Invites You On A Trip, Who Pays?

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
If a man tell you he's going a trip and wants you to accompany him, should he be paying for your expenses (flight, room and board, incidentals, ects.) or you should pay for your share? Let's say the dating/relationship is really new (less than three months).

Three months? I'm not sure if I'll go on a trip with a man I've only known for three months.

Anyway, from my experience, he pays for flight, room, most meals etc.

I've never been to a far off land like Thailand, South Africa etc. with a man. If that's the case, then he shouldn't invite me in the first place unless he can afford it :look: and if we plan it together then I don't think it's unreasonable for both our money to be in the pot.

If a man tell you he's going a trip and wants you to accompany him, should he be paying for your expenses (flight, room and board, incidentals, ects.) or you should pay for your share? Let's say the dating/relationship is really new (less than three months).

You are supposed to answer with re"I dont have the money for that", his response SHOULD be "oh Im taking care of all of that"

There you go. Simple. No confusion.

You are supposed to answer with re"I dont have the money for that", his response SHOULD be "oh Im taking care of all of that"

There you go. Simple. No confusion.

This is so smooth! Gonna keep this in mind.

giphy.gif

So with most of you having established the fact that he should pay for everything since he invited you what are you offering for the gift. In most cases if guy spends that kind of money or asks you to go on an overnight trip and he's paying he probably thinks (not all guys) that he will get some bedroom benefits during the trip. :kiss::poledancer:
Would love to hear from you all!

So with most of you having established the fact that he should pay for everything since he invited you what are you offering for the gift. In most cases if guy spends that kind of money or asks you to go on an overnight trip and he's paying he probably thinks (not all guys) that he will get some bedroom benefits during the trip. :kiss::poledancer:
Would love to hear from you all!

so? he can think or wish it all he wants. doesnt mean it has to happen. and if does happen. ok?

then again Im not of the mind set of feeling like I "owe" someone anything for doing something for me. If its thsat serious one can always say, I wouldnt mind following you, sure but I'd like my own room. if he agrees fine, if he doesnt, no trip. I mean, imma need women to stop the "I feel like I have to" nonsense. you either want to or you dont. your decision.

Back