"I WANT TO TAP THAT STUFF?" experiences as a single

Choclatcotton

Okay, so I was getting my cheap buys on at St. Vincent a book shelf for my expanding library. I was looking for an old wood antique one. I found one and the cashier asked me the location. I took him to it and he saw the price was $29.99 and it had nails sticking out of the compressed wood? I said " I dont think so" So he bargined with me for $ 2.99! I asked him nicely to take it to my car and help load it. It is a small five shelf closed door book shelf and I have tools at home to fix it. Anyway as I follow him outside I run into the guy parked next to me waiting to pull out of the driveway, he sees our difficulty in getting the book shelf in the small Buick. He looks at us struggling and offers his help. He says he can get it in the car. I look up as we are figuring out this puzzle and another guy that looks just like him(Think of the brawny paper towel man) comes out and stares at us. I look at the guy cause I feel eyes on me and look back at the guy helping and think why did I just see this guy? Turns out they are twins(duh) and they both end up helping me. Twin 2 says he always wants to help a pretty lady out. I'm thinking huh:look: and then he proceeds to get his talk on by breaking it down plainly by saying,"Yeah, your probably with someone", Huh thought maybe I would ask you out, Heh Heh!" "You will probably tell your man about getting asked out"(Im thinking, man just fit this book shelf in my car so I can be on my way!" Anyway he breaks it down further and says" I have a black women coworker who I always tease" I always tell her "I WANT TO TAP THAT STUFF!" I was like :huh: by this time I was ready to take my chances and zoom off with the book shelf holding on. ANyway I just thanked them for the help, smiled and kept it moving, Was that suppose to be a come on?? After aprox 4 hrs of sleep and studying that took me by suprise!

I don't have any explanation for his comments, but it's a funny story!
:lachen:
ETA: The Brawny paper towel man is creepy, I hate mustaches. Do you carry a weapon?

I'm confused...are the twins WHITE?

If so, was he trying to let you know that he was attracted to chocolate by saying that he wanted to "tap his black coworker"?

DID HE THINK THAT WAS A COMIPLIMENT?

........someone has been watching too much BET! :nono:

Sometimes yt men are so clueless as to how to approach a black woman. The last time a yt guy came on to me by saying "he bet i could ride it like a stallion" i almost hauled off and slapped him. They need to lay off the BET like the other poster said.

sooo ridiculous. why can't he just talk to you like he would any other woman he was attracted to? maybe he says dumb sh** like that to most women...

I don't have any explanation for his comments, but it's a funny story!
:lachen:
ETA: The Brawny paper towel man is creepy, I hate mustaches. Do you carry a weapon?

Well, the new Brawny guy has no mustache and an updated 'do.

But yeah, creepy weirdos need to be maced.

Back