I tricked him into marrying me and he found out SMH

This sounds like a prelude to "Snapped"...this man and his ex better be very careful because this chick is narcissistic, delusional evil and scorned...all the prerequisites for a lead role in "Snapped".

A part of me does wonder about the validity of this.

the WHOLE of me thinks this is just made up. smells like a fictional story to me. there's something about the way it is written that makes it far too rigid/edited to be original.

besides, if her husband and his ex really got together for a "heart-to-heart" there would be more information about the outcome of that meeting beyond "they found out it was me". i mean, what happened to "he was livid", "she almost pulled my wig off" etc etc.

meh. dont believe this is true for one second.:nono:

I wonder how he felt about her (prior to learning about her lack of love)? I mean, did he love her? Or was he just acting out of feelings of obligation or desperation (because he was on the rebound)? I can see how she might have laid it on thick after he broke up with the ex - played it like SHE was the only one who really understood him or some other sort of nonsense.

I feel really sorry for the child. What a mother to have :nono:

Lol Im so glad for that response.

and I agree that the husband only didnt love the ex THAT much, it took him how many years while married to figure out he was deceived? Really?

He didnt talk to the ex before to find out his current wife was the culprit?

Lame.

Let me just add that I don't agree with her helping to cause the break up but she got the man. Even if she didn't love him she did what she thought was best for her and more women should do that. But I'm one who doesn't believe love should be #1 on the list when it comes to marriage. I think she did good, she just should have never uttered the word "I married him only for financial gain and social convenience", keep that to yourself. You ain't gotta tell everybody how you feel.

I totally disagree that more women should do this!!!! A man is marrying a woman under the assumption that she loves him as he does her. You are selling him a dream if you do not feel that way. that is deception in my book:nono:

A part of me does wonder about the validity of this.

A part of me doesn't want to believe it either, but I can see it as believable.

The woman sounds like a sociopath who is incapable of love. She probably sees her child as a prop or potential meal ticket when she gets divorced.

Let me just add that I don't agree with her helping to cause the break up but she got the man. Even if she didn't love him she did what she thought was best for her and more women should do that. But I'm one who doesn't believe love should be #1 on the list when it comes to marriage. I think she did good, she just should have never uttered the word "I married him only for financial gain and social convenience", keep that to yourself. You ain't gotta tell everybody how you feel.

-_-

Girl, please tell me you dont honestly feel that way. :nono:

What's best for her? I could see if this was something involving just her or if this was just some guy she made her boyfriend, but she married this man that was already in a loving relationship under false pretenses. If you dont want to marry out of love thats fine, but at least respect me enough for me to be able to make that choice too.

Purposely hurting and lying to someone for your own gain is selfish and immoral. I dont undersand why she couldnt find a man that felt the same way about marriage and marry HIM instead of messing up this man, that woman, and their childs life for her own purpose. Selfish, conniving and vindictive. Shame.

Whatever that man doesn't know what he wants. Flip flopping all over the place. I can't stand weak men. If he's MARRIED, why is he having a "heart to heart" with the ex? How does that make sense? I wish my boyfriend would....

Yes, the women is a *****. She seems resourceful and knows what she wants, she'll probably be married again soon. I feel sorry for the dude though. He sounds wack. :rolleyes:

I dont undersand why she couldnt find a man that felt the same way about marriage and marry HIM instead of messing up this man,

Because a rich gullible man falling into her lap was less work than finding a theoretical dude with her same values.

I think it's very apparent by the letter that her best interest is the only thing she's looking out for.

DLewis!! The hopeless romantic in me is cluching her pearls. :blush::blush::lachen:

If this is legit, the ex should be thrilled that she dodged a bullet. This guy believed a bunch of lies fed to him by his secretary instead of TALKING to his GF.

He dumped his GF over something told to him by his secretary, never asked the GF if any of it was accurate. Then he went on to marry & have a child with his secretary only to later learn, presumbly years later, that she lied to him. He is a fool.

Communication is key to a relationship and had he TALKED to his ex GF instead of dumping her over some BS that his secretary told him, they may have been married instead.

I agree that the ex BF allowed that to happen. Another person cannot do anything to your relationship that you do not allow. Once the ex BF started to listen to his secretary and did not question her motives or speak to his then GF, he had already ruined his relationship.

That secretary should have been on the unemployment line years ago once he actually talked to his GF at the time about the lies his secretary fed him.

you sincerely believe all men marry based on "love"? :look:
Not all men do you are right, but it does not give a woman the right to deceive and connive to win the heart of a man for personal gain when she does not feel the same way . That is selfish and disgusting!!! :nono:

As long they both know, then I dont see the problem.

That's the thing.

You really think the dude in said topic loved this secretary? The hell is he doing having a "heartfelt" talk with his ex if he did? He used her as a rebound and she used him for material gains

Big whoop.

That's the thing.

You really think the dude in said topic loved this secretary? The hell is he doing having a "heartfelt" talk with his ex if he did? He used her as a rebound and she used him for material gains

Big whoop.

Who knows?

Why was she allowing him to have a heartfelt talk with his ex when she knew what she did? I'm only hearing one side of a story so I'm not to keen on making judgments and assumptions.

I can understand a rebound girlfriend. A rebound wife and baby? Not so much. Anyway, I dont think he wouldve been that hurt about finding out she used him if he was using her at the same time. Just my opinion.

Nah he's hurt that she CAUSED the breakup

which he could have saved from happening if he had spoken to her instead of just listening to the secretary.
I dont feel sorry for him at all. How does it take over 10 years later, to finally fin out such a thing. lame.

Nah he's hurt that she CAUSED the breakup

which he could have saved from happening if he had spoken to her instead of just listening to the secretary.
I dont feel sorry for him at all. How does it take over 10 years later, to finally fin out such a thing. lame.

I understand what you are saying. You have a very valid point.

I just dont know what to think because I dont know what she did to cause the breakup. One side and a few details isnt enough for me to make conclusions about situations. She couldve been doing/saying anything. They couldve been so busy arguing/fighting/believing lies that they didnt put two and two together and figure out that she was the one that caused the breakup.

I mean shoot. Ever watch The Parent Trap? It Takes Two? I know those are movies, but if little kids can break up relationships and get two people together, I'm pretty sure a grown woman can do the same in real life and maybe even better.

she is a ****** but she also cant force him to marry her rebound or not. he should blame himself and as for christian she fail miserably at that attempt of being one

When I read this the first time I felt like many of you, but I read it again and my opinion has changed.

Honestly, this man got EXACTLY what he deserved. He left a 'loving' relationship for some secretary poon tang and got caught up in a 'trick'. Imagine if this article was written from the man's perspective, everyone would be shouting 'That's what you get!'

Both parties are a mess, but let's not act like this man is innocent. The secretary married for money (which is historically the main reason most women got married, marrying for 'love' is a new thing), and the dumb fool threw away a 'good' relationship probably for kinky sex or eye candy. He's lucky his ex will take him back because there are many women who would not give him a second chance. He doesn't deserve her. You had a good thing and let a sneaky secretary who didn't love you take it away instead of being a man, communicating with your woman, and firing the secretary.

Next time this guy should think with the right head and hold on tight to a good thing while it's there.

Honestly, this man got EXACTLY what he deserved. He left a 'loving' relationship for some secretary poon tang and got caught up in a 'trick'.

. The secretary married for money (which is historically the main reason most women got married, marrying for 'love' is a new thing), and the dumb fool threw away a 'good' relationship probably for kinky sex or eye candy. He's lucky his ex will take him back because there are many women who would not give him a second chance. He doesn't deserve her. You had a good thing and let a sneaky secretary who didn't love you take it away instead of being a man, communicating with your woman, and firing the secretary.

Exactly. No pity for him here. Plus the whole marrying without love is old, dont know why people are thinking its some new phenomenon

Whatever that man doesn't know what he wants. Flip flopping all over the place. I can't stand weak men. If he's MARRIED, why is he having a "heart to heart" with the ex? How does that make sense? I wish my boyfriend would....

Yes, the women is a *****. She seems resourceful and knows what she wants, she'll probably be married again soon. I feel sorry for the dude though. He sounds wack. :rolleyes:

See that's what I don't like. Of course the grass looks greener, having heart to hearts with exes. See this is why I don't like facebook, not saying he found his ex on facebook, but I bet he did.

What I want to know is why she is asking, "How do I keep him?" *****, the same way you got him, LIES AND DECEIT. Oh well, she can try but he will divorce her.

Back