I think I just found my MIRACLE detangler!!

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I'm not trying to sound dramatic but I believe this brush just performed a miracle.

It just detangled my week old un-combed wash n' go on DRY hair!!!
3.gif
That's right, I didn't use any detanglers, water, condish.....just a little oil and that's it. The brush got from ends to roots with no problem! Very little hair lost and that was just shed hair.

I've been hearing the raves on this brush for a while, not so much on this board but some others. I was reluctant to try it because I was like it's just a brush. Well, I don't think it is just a brush.....i don't know what it is, lol.....but it's amazing. I can't really explain how it works but yall should've saw me when I brushed through my tangled wash n go like butter......I kept looking at the brush like wth.

Anyway, I just wanted to share. This could help someone with their detangling issues. (I have the paddle brush)

Goody Styling Therapy Jojoba Styling Brush
41NvoFP7hqL._AA262_.jpg

Now maybe I should go get another one for back-up in case yall buy them all.
a090.gif

Last edited:
I'm not trying to sound dramatic but I believe this brush just performed a miracle.

It just detangled my week old un-combed wash n' go on DRY hair!!!
3.gif
That's right, I didn't use any detanglers, water, condish.....just a little oil and that's it. The brush got from ends to roots with no problem! Very little hair lost and that was just shed hair.

I've been hearing the raves on this brush for a while, not so much on this board but some others. I was reluctant to try it because I was like it's just a brush. Well, I don't think it is just a brush.....i don't know what it is, lol.....but it's amazing. I can't really explain how it works but yall should've saw me when I brushed through my tangled wash n go like butter......I kept looking at the brush like wth.

Anyway, I just wanted to share. This could help someone with their detangling issues.

061107_goody_c.jpg
AAAAAtWz9mIAAAAAAHdDdg.jpg

Now maybe I should go get another one for back-up in case yall buy them all.
a090.gif

I can't see from the picture, is it a Goody brush? Any other distinguishable markings? :)

I can't see from the picture, is it a Goody brush? Any other distinguishable markings? :)

I'm sorry, I was so excited I forgot to write what it's called. The full name is Goody Styling Therapy Jojoba Styling Brush.

Serenity.....I got mine at Wal-Mart. I think Target may have them too.

Me and several cnapp buddies have been proclaiming the wonders of this brush for a long time now, but people ain't tryna hear us, though. For my hair type, I still can't use this to detangle without doing something first like finger combing or combing with a wide tooth comb. But this brush is SO much better than the Denman for me. It doesn't break all my hair off like the Denman brush. The bristles are soft flexible rubber. In fact I made a video of myself brushing my hair with this, but I haven't uploaded it yet.

It's also known as Goody Styling Therapy Add + Shine brush. It got mine for a good price from Ebay.

Me and several cnapp buddies have been proclaiming the wonders of this brush for a long time now, but people ain't tryna hear us, though. For my hair type, I still can't use this to detangle without doing something first like finger combing or combing with a wide tooth comb. But this brush is SO much better than the Denman for me. It doesn't break all my hair off like the Denman brush. The bristles are soft flexible rubber. In fact I made a video of myself brushing my hair with this, but I haven't uploaded it yet.

It's also known as Goody Styling Therapy Add + Shine brush. It got mine for a good price from Ebay.
Yesss, I'm glad I didn't sleep on it any longer. I think I saw you do a post on this and I made a mental note to check it out. I saw Empress-Ri on youtube gliding this brush through her hair like butta and that sent me over the edge, lol.

so wait, does the brush have jojoba oil on it? can i just dump some oil on my brush? :)

In my opinion it's not about the Jojoba. It's negligible. Since I put products with oil on my hair anyway, I can't even tell that this brush has jojoba on it. It's about the brush itself, mainly its bristles.

Thanks Pokahontas. I don't think I need this yet, the Jilbere Shower Comb is still working for me but maybe later- I will need to invest in one of these. Thank you again.

I have this brush in the paddle version. I really like it! The bristles are nice and smooth. I'm thinking of going back to get the oval one.

I have this brush in the paddle version. I really like it! The bristles are nice and smooth. I'm thinking of going back to get the oval one.

I was also eyeing this bruch but was really skeptical because I couldn't tell if it would work on black hair. might try now!

I think paddle brushes like these are slept on by naturals! I gave up my comb weeks ago for a paddle brush

Thanks for sharing your review! I saw this in the store a while back, did a double take, but ultimately passed it up.

You've definitely given me something to think about.:yep:

I was just about to purchase the denman online today. I went to get my hair done yesterday and had tangles. I'm sooo glad you started this thread. You're a life saver! :grin:

Okay, this is as sneak peak of me brushing my hair with it. My hair is not like the hair in most of the other videos; there will be no gliding. Ever. (sorry Nonie :kiss: ). So I just put the brush in, move it down an inch or two, take it out, insert it again an inch or two down, move it down another inch or two, and so forth.

This is the 2nd half of a video I intend (maybe) to upload as an update to my detangling method. This post is really timely cuz I just did this video 2 days ago.:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v194/mwedzi/hair - part 2/?action=view&current=MVI_1640.flv

Last edited:
Okay, this is as sneak peak of me brushing my hair with it. My hair is not like the hair in most of the other videos; there will be no gliding. Ever. (sorry Nonie :kiss: ). So I just put the brush in, move it down an inch or two, take it out, insert it again an inch or two down, move it down another inch or two, and so forth.

This is the 2nd half of a video I intend (maybe) to upload as an update to my detangling method. This post is really timely cuz I just did this video 2 days ago.:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v194/mwedzi/hair - part 2/?action=view&current=MVI_1640.flv

Okay, I am getting two tonight. One for me and one for my cousin whos daughter has very thick 4b hair. Its relaxed but still tough to get through.

I see these brushes everywhere.......from Rite Aid, to CVS, Wal-Mart, even the grocery store.

Back