I think I just found my MIRACLE detangler!!

I purchased this brush (after finding this thread when it was first posted). And I forgot to come back and say how much I LOVE this brush.

It detangles even more easily than my Denman, it's more gentle, I feel like I lose less hair, and my curls look better after using it (vs. when I use the Denman).

My Denman still serves a purpose but I like this brush better.

Dang, how did I miss this thread!? Getting one TODAY!! :giggle: :shopping: It doesn't take much to convince me to try a new product/tool lol. :lol:

Poka should get into an affiliate marketing program with the way she's always getting us to spend money, haha. :grin:

Last edited:
Ok my car drove me to Target to pick up this brush against my wishes...They didnt have it tho, so my wallet is safe for today. I'm trying tomorrow, this brush sounds AMAZING!

I went to my local Target and they didn't have it, so then I drove to WalMart and they didn't have it either :ohwell: So I checked Sally's and CVS for good measure before I finally gave up. When I got home, I ordered two from Target.com. Now I have to wait a whole week :perplexed

Back