I think I just found my MIRACLE detangler!!

OMG!!!! This is an absolute MIRACLE brush. How about this . . . I did not feel a thing. I forgot that i was brushing my hair. I got about 10 long hairs out the brush when I done.

Let me give you the story . . .

I washed my hair last night since it was itching badly. (i am still trying to figure out why) It was really late. And I was hella tired. I washed and did a quick condition. I usually make sure i comb my hair while I have the conditioner on. But I was lazy to did it. Remember, l love my hair, but i was hella tired. I towel dried my hair, place a satin scarf on and went to bed. When i woke up. My hair was matted and tangled. I almost cried since i hate this part of figuring out what to do with my hair. I was able to brush through dry, matted, 4a/b hair!!! AMAZING. In more than a half the time less than it would have normally have taken me.

Thanks again for the REC - Poka :yep::grin:
Yayyyyy!! I'm glad it worked well for you. Thanks for sharing your review!

I'm not trying to sound dramatic but I believe this brush just performed a miracle.

It just detangled my week old un-combed wash n' go on DRY hair!!!
3.gif
That's right, I didn't use any detanglers, water, condish.....just a little oil and that's it. The brush got from ends to roots with no problem! Very little hair lost and that was just shed hair.

I've been hearing the raves on this brush for a while, not so much on this board but some others. I was reluctant to try it because I was like it's just a brush. Well, I don't think it is just a brush.....i don't know what it is, lol.....but it's amazing. I can't really explain how it works but yall should've saw me when I brushed through my tangled wash n go like butter......I kept looking at the brush like wth.

Anyway, I just wanted to share. This could help someone with their detangling issues. (I have the paddle brush)

Goody Styling Therapy Jojoba Styling Brush
41NvoFP7hqL._AA262_.jpg

Now maybe I should go get another one for back-up in case yall buy them all.
a090.gif

I like this brush. I usually see them with the little plactic balls at the end of each bristle. This looks like a big denman and I looooooooove my denman....

Okay, I tried this brush today to help brush out my pincurls and I love it. The bristles feel soo good!!! It glides smoothly through the hair. When I hit a snag, all I had to do was kinda rock the brush back and forth and it smoothed it out. LOVE THIS BRUSH!

Thanks Poka

Okay, I tried this brush today to help brush out my pincurls and I love it. The bristles feel soo good!!! It glides smoothly through the hair. When I hit a snag, all I had to do was kinda rock the brush back and forth and it smoothed it out. LOVE THIS BRUSH!

Thanks Poka
You're welcome! I'm glad it worked out. It really is an amazing thing.

I love how when I take my wrap down I have no tangles. Normally when I wrap my hair I have tangles to fight when I take it down and I always feared it was breaking my hair.

I have been using this brush for about 4 months now and it works great BUT the pins do eventually start to break and you have to replace the brush.

I have been using this brush for about 4 months now and it works great BUT the pins do eventually start to break and you have to replace the brush.
Yeah, I heard the pins were very delicate so watch how you store these things guys.

You're welcome! I'm glad it worked out. It really is an amazing thing.

I love how when I take my wrap down I have no tangles. Normally when I wrap my hair I have tangles to fight when I take it down and I always feared it was breaking my hair.

I totally agree. I was kinda afraid, even being relaxed because no matter what brush I use, I have problems. This was the first time I could brush the crap out of my hair and not have hair all over the floor.

Yeah, I heard the pins were very delicate so watch how you store these things guys.

Yeah, they really are. I took good care of the brush but around month 3 the pins started breaking. I even emailed the company about this and they are supposed to be sending me a new one. The brush works soooooo on good my hair though, it is the only thing that detangles my hair well w/o breaking it. I use it on my dry twist outs to detangle and it's a breeze.

Okay Pokahontas, I'm going to give this brush a try just because of you! (And because my denman is on it's last leg).

Target is right around the corner from me. I am going to try this brush. SSSSHHHH dont tell my sister. She is totally against brushing hair. She forbid from using it and I am the older sis. Imagine that.:wallbash:

Im still gonna sneak and buy it though. :drunk:

I used this brush this a.m. before cowashing and I must say, it went right thru my hair! A comb nor brush has touched my head in over a week and it still glided right through. Whatever lil tangles I had I worked out very easily. I am impressed. Empress-Ri and Poka hit it w/this one:grin:

Ok ladies, I just bought the Denman from sally's....should i return it and get this???
Nah, one should have an assortment of tools. I used a padded paddle brush for years b4 i got the Denman. I only use my Denman on damp/wet hair, never on dry hair. The paddle brush I can use on dry or wet hair. You gotta try/play with various tools to see what each does for your hair.

i need a paddle brush too! i'm scared of my denman. i can only use it on bone dry hair. maybe i wont have to oil my hair when i use it since it has jojoba in it? cause i JUST learned, like the other day, that my hair gets weighed down easily

I had a review on these brushes a while back. I have the Copper Infused Anti-dandruff paddle brush.

The brush is harder and not as soft bristled and i used it to wrap my hair. Can't tell if it helped with dandruff cause i had a zillion other things i was using to help with dandruff as well.

They also have these brushes for colored hair. Blonde, Red & Brown as part of the Protect+Color line of brushes.

Goody Styling Therapy Brush Collection:http://www.goody.com/Products/Colle...y_Collection/protect_color/protect_color.aspx

Thanks Pokahontas for this review, I'm going to definitely have to check into getting one of these!

Anyone living near Rite Aid, you can get the brush for $11.99 with a $4.00 mail-in rebate ($7.99). Just thought I'd share.
Good looking out girlie! Thanks so much!

i need a paddle brush too! i'm scared of my denman. i can only use it on bone dry hair. maybe i wont have to oil my hair when i use it since it has jojoba in it? cause i JUST learned, like the other day, that my hair gets weighed down easily
Sorry I'm just now answering this. Yes the brush does have jojoba in it but truthfully I haven't noticed any oil. I can't feel it on the brush either. My hair gets weighed down super easily as well but I've found that coconut oil dosen't weigh me down so maybe that will work for you.

I bought the brush (paid full price at CVS, I couldn't wait!!!) and it did detangle my week old air dried braid out ponytail rather quickly. I added more oil to my hair now.

The only thing I didn't like, and really couldn't stand was the sound of the brush on my hair as I carefully worked through it..it sounded more like I was ripping it out!! :nono:

I bought the brush (paid full price at CVS, I couldn't wait!!!) and it did detangle my week old air dried braid out ponytail rather quickly. I added more oil to my hair now.

The only thing I didn't like, and really couldn't stand was the sound of the brush on my hair as I carefully worked through it..it sounded more like I was ripping it out!! :nono:

I was thinking about that when I used it too. The sound reminded me of combing out doll hair or something. Like this lady @ work, I can always hear her brushing her weave... same sound.

[/b]

I was thinking about that when I used it too. The sound reminded me of combing out doll hair or something. Like this lady @ work, I can always hear her brushing her weave... same sound.

talkin about that loud crunchy/scrapin sound? uggghh!:nono:

thanks for this thread. im a super pj so i went right out and bought the brush. it glided through my DRY 4a hair. detangling in the shower was a breeze. this is the best thing ive discovered this year besides adding castor oil to conditioner!

Back