I snooped

GeorginaSparks

He gave me his spare phone to use till i buy a new one and didnt delete the text messages, call history and phonebook. Of course i looked and there's a text from some girl saying "goodnight" and "i didnt vote". We've been dating for only over a month. He already said he's not dating someone else but im still curious and want to find out if she's a friend or wth she is. :lachen:

Should i mention to him that he didnt delete his texts and deny that i read them or should i just act like nothing happened and just keep my eye open?

Are you guys in a committed relationship after only dating a month? I wouldn't say anything.

We had a talk 2 weeks ago about being in a monogamous and exclusive relationship. The thing is the text was from around the time we 1st met. Im just going to ignore it. Luckily, its not really bothering me because if it was, i would have called him as soon as i saw it last night. I cant keep my mouth shut. lol. Thanks guys :grin:

Girl...COME ON! It's only been a month and he gave you his phone! He obviously had nothing to hide...

My issue is that the girl didn't vote. What is her problem!?!?!?:nono:

We had a talk 2 weeks ago about being in a monogamous and exclusive relationship. The thing is the text was from around the time we 1st met. Im just going to ignore it. Luckily, its not really bothering me because if it was, i would have called him as soon as i saw it last night. I cant keep my mouth shut. lol. Thanks guys :grin:

Again, don't say anything. However, keep your eyes OPEN! That is all.

Girl...COME ON! It's only been a month and he gave you his phone! He obviously had nothing to hide...

For real what's up with that? Anyway OP, I wouldn't say anything, it is too early right now. Q

Nothing seems fishy about those texts. It's fresh...if there is something, give him some time to cut off those ties, if there are any to cut off.

Yall something else. Maybe OP should text her back asking why she didn't vote.

It is possible for a guy to have female friends and talk to them every once in a while, you know.

Those text messages were just casual chat. I really, really wouldn't think twice about it. Like someone else said, only a month and he tossed you a spare phone without bothering to check it. He's not hiding anything.

tiedbq4.gif
tiedbq4.gif

I would tell him that he didnt delete everything and ask him if he needed any of the phone numbers. Other than that, there's nothing to discuss...

I think he's either testing you, or he doesn't care what's on there because he's authentically only seeing you and all other "friendships" are truly platonic. So, I wouldn't snoop anymore and I wouldn't mention it. I don't believe in snooping anyway. ASK YOUR MAN what you wanna know. Don't go through his ****. :nono: I don't like the idea of any man going through my stuff...EVA. :nono:

He told me before giving me the phone that he tried to delete the phone numbers but it asked for a password. It was when i got home that i saw the texts and the texts are still there even with my sim card inside and our contacts have been merged. He also didnt delete any pics. :drunk: Im no longer worried about it. Its my stuff at his place and me he sees every weekend so i dont have anything to worry about :grin:

Now i cant wait for my new phone. The darned ebay seller still hasnt shipped it out and its coming from England :sad:

I would tell him that he didnt delete everything and ask him if he needed any of the phone numbers. Other than that, there's nothing to discuss...

did you ask him about the texts or did you just randomly find out that was his sister's name?

I know you're happy.
I said you forgot to delete the texts and
he said "oh yeah whatever. why?"
me: "nothing"
him: "ok."
me: "there were some texts from some called called susanna"
him: "yeah my sister. the one that turned 18 yesterday"
me: "oh yeeeeaaah what did she do for her birthday!"

and i just kinda directed the convo to something else. :look::lachen:

and i just kinda directed the convo to something else. :look::lachen:

WELL THAT'S A RELIEF!

If this is the one who didn't vote, she had an excuse, she JUST turned 18!

But if this isn't the one...

:gotroasted:

and i just kinda directed the convo to something else
. :look::lachen:

good move :lol: