I need space!

I've been single for a VERY long time. I'm looking for some guy to smother me. :look: Just curious, what are the zodiac signs of these guys. Please post day and month.

OMG this thread is my nightmare!!!!!!!!

see this is why I don't like introverted men or men without an entourage of friends. I'd rather go to war to get their attention than be smothered to death.

I've been single for a VERY long time. I'm looking for some guy to smother me. :look: Just curious, what are the zodiac signs of these guys. Please post day and month.

good point!

My last and current pseudo are Leos. I hate Leos.:look:

Before that I dated a Sag.

It's a fight for their attention. Being smothered is that last concern or worry. You have to fight to keep their arse in the house or to get their attention away from their 50-11 friends and associates. :ohwell:

I'm not going to lie. I snatch and answer SO and my exes phone. "He can't talk right now. He's busy. Don't know when he'll be available, don't call back.":look: no Xbox, chat, computer or any of ish. can't take it, it too much of it. not even allowed to text me and I fuss when there are people in the background talking when they call. I don't mind that kind of stress and hassle tho. Believe it or not, I hate being a b---- or nag. However, I don't mind that much and will do it when necessary. Better that than being smothered to death. I need space.

I find Taurus and Gemini to be a nice balance. :yep:

Capricorns are my arch nemeses, I'm almost certain that if I dated one it'd be a match made in heaven. I fight like cats and dogs with every Capricorn I know. if I'm b----ng it's usually about one of my Caps (mom, cuz, one of my closest homegirls). self-centered selfish arses never pay any damn attention. :lol: But man, I love them like a fat kid loves cake. I respect and appreciate them too. Would fight to the death over any of them which is why we've been going strong for years in out relationships, longer and closer than others I encounter. They never leave me, I never abandon them either. :yep: I'm a Pisces btw.......

Scorpio. You will not be able breathe!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I love Scorpios. My two favorite lovers were Scorpios. Loved the attention but there is a reason I opted out of the relationship. :look:

the pressure :pullhair:

Last edited:
when he got back home he walked in the door and yelled, "the parasite is back, vacation is over!" so he knows i crave solitude but he thinks its funny to annoy me.

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :dead:

good point!

My last and current pseudo are Leos. I hate Leos.:look:

Before that I dated a Sag.

It's a fight for their attention. Being smothered is that last concern or worry. You have to fight to keep their arse in the house or to get their attention away from their 50-11 friends and associates. :ohwell:

I'm not going to lie. I snatch and answer SO and my exes phone. "He can't talk right now. He's busy. Don't know when he'll be available, don't call back.":look: no Xbox, chat, computer or any of ish. can't take it, it too much of it. not even allowed to text me and I fuss when there are people in the background talking when they call. I don't mind that kind of stress and hassle tho. Believe it or not, I hate being a b---- or nag. However, I don't mind that much and will do it when necessary. Better that than being smothered to death. I need space.

I find Taurus and Gemini to be a nice balance. :yep:

Capricorns are my arch nemeses, I'm almost certain that if I dated one it'd be a match made in heaven. I fight like cats and dogs with every Capricorn I know. if I'm b----ng it's usually about one of my Caps (mom, cuz, one of my closest homegirls). self-centered selfish arses never pay any damn attention. :lol: But man, I love them like a fat kid loves cake. I respect and appreciate them too. Would fight to the death over any of them which is why we've been going strong for years in out relationships, longer and closer than others I encounter. They never leave me, I never abandon them either. :yep: I'm a Pisces btw.......

I love Scorpios. My two favorite lovers were Scorpios. Loved the attention but there is a reason I opted out of the relationship. :look:

the pressure :pullhair:

Aside from your Leo hate (side eye) I agree with the bolded. Now I don't like to fight for attention, so I will just fade away, but I hate when people are doing other stuff or talking to other people when they are with or talking to me. Can. Not. Stand. It.

But then my love language is quality time. I'd rather have 2 good quality hours, then 10 hours of just being around each other. If I'm giving up my space for you, make it worthwhile

From marriagebuilders.com-

The Policy of Undivided Attention:
Give your spouse your undivided attention
a minimum of fifteen hours each week,
using the time to meet the emotional needs of
affection, sexual fulfillment, intimate conversation, and recreational companionship.

Just wonderg what u ladies think? Since we are on the subject :-) i suspect OP is gettg more than this

He is a sag and the funny thing is, he was almost the complete opposite at first. I thinks Sag men are terrible to date :look: but once they decides that you're the one... well, yall read the op. :lol:

barbiesocialite She did one give me some spot on advice about DH. Does she at least still answer her PMs.

Did her life get too busy, over us, or a combo? I miss her posts.

Scorpio & Pisces men...I can't take them. :nono:

He is a sag and the funny thing is, he was almost the complete opposite at first. I thinks Sag men are terrible to date :look: but once they decides that you're the one... well, yall read the op. :lol:

So true, my Sag is a busy body. When we lived apart he was never at home...now he is always at home, can't get him to leave...I don't think they like being alone.

Back