I need help...PLEASE :(!!!!!!

just a note on this lesson you learned. try not giving people power over you. thats basically what you did when you called him to 'end the relationship'. i know you wanted closure, an answer but you really didnt get that. you got made a fool of and disrespected. please learn this now so you wont go thru this again. having the last word isnt always neccessary. sometimes silence is golden and more powerful than words.

OK here's how it went down:
1. i texted him that i didn't want to be with him anymore
2. he texted back kool my n**ga
3. a couple minutes later he called me and then left a voicemail (actually he had one of his girlfriends leave it) and it said: Hello, courtney. Stop calling Alvin's cellphone because he doesn't like you and I'm his girlfriend so f**ck off..and at that point i just deleted the message. He was obviously NOT COOL with me dumping him..now i know he is a complete weirdo.
4. I texted him some very nasty words telling him to leave me alone
5. He texted back f u skinny B**tch
6. I texted him back and said for real leave me alone you are a sorry excuse for a man blah blah blah..and he has left me alone :lachen:

Ladies, learn the true colors of your so..this man is a complete weirdo.

:look::perplexed:ohwell::blush:

WHAT A FOOL?

thank god you are rid of that, how old is it? seems 14 to me!!!!

ok, just read through the posts and see your 16. so he must be young too!!!

nevermind, you still have a lot of growing up to do, so does he!

you will find a real BF in the right time!!

You don't have to take my advice but I think you really should just move on and forget about this punk. Sound like he's playin' games and is probably seeing other people during the times that he is not answering his phone (to you) and generally just ignoring you. Why is he having such a hard time setting up a time and place to meet you? Whats up with that?
You're too young to be caught up in this kind of nonsense and I would hate for it to affect your studies!
The whole thing doesn't sound good at all :nono:... cut your losses!

Ha.. have to bump this outrageous thread..
So update on the whole issue:
2 years down the road, me and this guy reconcile again. He has gotten off the alcohol and the drugs and is going to the navy..we are dating and he is one of the sweetest guys I've dated :)
People do change..

wow....I don't think I could have forgiven him for his actions...but, I suppose a lot of time has changed and people do really stupid things sometimes when they are young so maybe he has indeed grown a bit and changed. I wish you the best. Just remember to love yourself most of all and be guided by what feels right in your gut.

Ha.. have to bump this outrageous thread..
So update on the whole issue:
2 years down the road, me and this guy reconcile again. He has gotten off the alcohol and the drugs and is going to the navy..we are dating and he is one of the sweetest guys I've dated :)
People do change..

I was wondering why the heck he was hung over at 16/17 years old. It's great that he has given up drugs and alcohol.

Be careful, guard your heart/mind, and make sure you are not the Fallback Girl.

(Always remember that we teach people how to treat us)

Good luck Myronnie! I wish for the best for you.

I'm not sure if I would have been so forgiving. How much can someone grow in a years time? I'd thread lightly if I were you.

OMG...im not one to tell a woman to just be "out" for small things, but baybay...i would of threw up the dueces especially to the bolded.:help2:..da hell???

OK here's how it went down:
1. i texted him that i didn't want to be with him anymore
2. he texted back kool my n**ga
3. a couple minutes later he called me and then left a voicemail (actually he had one of his girlfriends leave it) and it said: Hello, courtney. Stop calling Alvin's cellphone because he doesn't like you and I'm his girlfriend so f**ck off..and at that point i just deleted the message. He was obviously NOT COOL with me dumping him..now i know he is a complete weirdo.
4. I texted him some very nasty words telling him to leave me alone
5. He texted back f u skinny B**tch
6. I texted him back and said for real leave me alone you are a sorry excuse for a man blah blah blah..and he has left me alone :lachen:

Ladies, learn the true colors of your so..this man is a complete weirdo.

Thanks for the update. I wish you the best and like the other ladies, I suggest that you be cautious and remember to protect yourself.

yeah..i am being very cautious and guarded for sure...it's gonna take a while for me to trust him but it's very very very different now. He told me that he decided not to party (which is responsible on his part and quite a big improvement) and he's ready to move on in his life. I think he sees that he's about to turn 20 and he's not going anywhere in his life so he needed to change his lifestyle ALOT

i hate reading this thread...it makes me angry at him and *****y towards him even though he hasn't done anything wrong currently..bleh.

Good luck Myronnie! I wish for the best for you.

I'm not sure if I would have been so forgiving. How much can someone grow in a years time? I'd thread lightly if I were you.

Thanks!! :D
I'm a TOTALLY different person..especially if you are younger, you grow a lot in a couple of years IF YOU WANT TO GROW.

i hate reading this thread...it makes me angry at him and *****y towards him even though he hasn't done anything wrong currently..bleh.

to really move forward with somebody and grow like you want to..

letting go of past hurts esp with the person you were hurt over and going at it again is the key to moving forward

getting upset over this and taking it out on him now is a sign some things havent' been dealt with

Hope it works out for you mama

Back