I need help...PLEASE :(!!!!!!

myronnie

Ok, so i havent talked to my BF for 3 days now. I call his phone. No answer. I text him. No answer. I called him today and this guy answered and told me he was passed out (partier) and that he would tell him when he woke up that I called. I went on his myspace today and although it says in a relationship, he took off my picture. What do ya'll make of this? I am tired of wondering..tired of not talking to him for like 3 days and tired of this stupidity. :nono: I am going to try to call him again in a couple hours..

Honestly, i am thinking of going out on a date with this other guy for july 4th and leaving his ass out on the rain..I have lost all trust in him:sad:

We need more background info ma'am!
Are you two having problems? What happened PRIOR to him not answering for 3 days?

I hate to say this but this screams "another woman"...I used to date a guy that used to do this to me and I found out that I wasnt the only woman he was seeing.

TeeTee2

We need more background info ma'am!
Are you two having problems? What happened PRIOR to him not answering for 3 days?

Ok prior to not answering for 3 days we would talk every day, he would text me, return my text messages and call me whenever i told him to call me, even when he was driving lol. We would talk about cutsie stuff and he told me that he wanted to marry me once we finish with college and all this stuff. He was so lovey dovey and now all of the sudden he doesnt call and takes my pic off his myspace..doesn't even return my texts. I'm about to go off on his ass and break it off!!!!!
i can't stand this stupid stuff. i honestly hate him..but then on the other hand, i still love him :ohwell:

we have been together only a couple weeks. we've been doing an on-off thing for about 2 years :perplexed and a couple weeks ago he asked if i wanted to make it work again and i said yes after thinkng lonnnng and hard. i mean on his myspace it still says in a relationship but i'm still hurt that he took my pic off :(

I think taking your pics off myspace is a message...that it's over. :nono:

I'm sorry, but it sounds like he was too chicken**** to say anything to you...it looks like he took the coward's way out by not talking to you when he wanted to break up.

I'd stop calling and texting for now...he probably won't call back. I think if you really want to know what the heck is going on with this guy, you'll have to confront his butt in person. :nono:

I hope I'm wrong about this. I really really do.

Oh, i hope that it is true..I don't really want him back.
I just want to get in touch with his stupid butt.

He's done this before, also I don't get him..it's like he's schizo for like a week and then all of a sudden he's another person.

I think taking your pics off myspace is a message...that it's over. :nono:

I'm sorry, but it sounds like he was too chicken**** to say anything to you...it looks like he took the coward's way out by not talking to you when he wanted to break up.

I'd stop calling and texting for now...he probably won't call back. I think if you really want to know what the heck is going on with this guy, you'll have to confront his butt in person. :nono:

I hope I'm wrong about this. I really really do.

^^I agree.
I wouldn't call him back. If this is something he has done before and it bothers you, you have to ask yourself why you want to be in a "relationship" with him.
Taking your pic off of his myspace page was a definite message in my book.
Go out on the 4th. I'm sure he will do the same.

He's done this before, also I don't get him..it's like he's schizo for like a week and then all of a sudden he's another person.

Time to move on from this one. He has done this before? Nah, you need to SHOW him better than you could ever TELL him that he is DISMISSED. Dont answer HIS calls,HIS text,HIS im's,take him off YOUR myspace. Play his role and quite frankly,move on. He is full of shyt! And honestly, like someone else said: HE FOUND SOMEONE ELSE. Men are so dumb they don't know how to "cover their tracks"...:wallbash:... Point blank.

Hon why do you need to hear from him that its over?? you are a strong independent,beautiful woman that can make that call without his input. Everytime you call him and he doesnt respond or take your call, it will only make you more upset. Why give someone else that power to cause you to feel that way? He already has power because he's got you calling him several times a day trying to reach him when he hasnt had to lift a finger.

TeeTee2

you guys are so right. i'm not gonna return his calls/texts/myspace messages and just let him get the point. give him a taste of his own medicine :grin: thnx girls!

you guys are so right. i'm not gonna return his calls/texts/myspace messages and just let him get the point. give him a taste of his own medicine :grin: thnx girls!
I certainly hope the "taste of this medicine" is a fatal dosage to this relationship. You don't need to play the same games he is to teach him a lesson. Shut him out and let that be that. He probably IS in a relationship and took your picture off because it is no longer with you! :nono:
I'm glad you just only started getting serious again. So not worth it.
~*Janelle~*

You're sweating him too much. Don't stop calling him in order to "teach him a lesson." Stop calling him so that you can move on to someone more stable and more into you.

If you REALLY don't want him back, what interest in talking to him again do you have?

children's games

dont call him .. if u so desperately want to hear him that means that you do care about him or even worse you want to have the last word ...which is stupid because you only end up hurting yourself more when he disses you completely

on a good note - he may have been completely drunk and tired for the past couple days and didnt see you as important enough to call ...

or he could have been busy and you could have been the last person on his mind to call

get my point ?

I think you need to think hard and ask ur self do you really want this to drag on? maybe its best that you take this as a lesson learned. no matter what there shoudlnt be any reason why ur boyfriend cant even text you within 3 days. that is very inconsiderate of him. do you feel me? yeah guys can be jerks and thats why we ask women/ladies need to learn not to give oursleves 100% to a man (at least thats what I say). I hope things work out for YOU. you dont need that. games are for children and I think you both are grown.

OK here's how it went down:
1. i texted him that i didn't want to be with him anymore
2. he texted back kool my n**ga
3. a couple minutes later he called me and then left a voicemail (actually he had one of his girlfriends leave it) and it said: Hello, courtney. Stop calling Alvin's cellphone because he doesn't like you and I'm his girlfriend so f**ck off..and at that point i just deleted the message. He was obviously NOT COOL with me dumping him..now i know he is a complete weirdo.
4. I texted him some very nasty words telling him to leave me alone
5. He texted back f u skinny B**tch
6. I texted him back and said for real leave me alone you are a sorry excuse for a man blah blah blah..and he has left me alone :lachen:

Ladies, learn the true colors of your so..this man is a complete weirdo.

3. a couple minutes later he called me and then left a voicemail (actually he had one of his girlfriends leave it) and it said: Hello, courtney. Stop calling Alvin's cellphone because he doesn't like you and I'm his girlfriend so f**ck off..and at that point i just deleted the message. He was obviously NOT COOL with me dumping him..now i know he is a complete weirdo.
6. I texted him back and said for real leave me alone you are a sorry excuse for a man blah blah blah..and he has left me alone :lachen:

Why did you even text him in the first place? Kool my n***a? Yeah, he obviously is not pining for you at this point. :rolleyes:

This whole back and forth exchange (you used nasty words, he had a girl call your phone, and on and on!) was so high school. And IMO made you look as silly and immature as he is.

*sigh*

Lesson learned.
Now keep moving on and find a really good guy!

Why did you even text him in the first place? Kool my n***a? Yeah, he obviously is not pining for you at this point. :rolleyes:

This whole back and forth exchange (you used nasty words, he had a girl call your phone, and on and on!) was so high school. And IMO made you look as silly and immature as he is.

*sigh*

Lesson learned.
Now keep moving on and find a really good guy!

yup i just graduated from highschool so i guess i need to learn how to grow up and act more like a woman. I'm about to turn 17 and i'm only one year away from becoming a real adult. You guys are so mature and knowledgeable! I really want to become a strong, mature woman like a lot of you ladies.

thankyou you guys mean a lot to me! :drunk:

yup i just graduated from highschool so i guess i need to learn how to grow up and act more like a woman. I'm about to turn 17 and i'm only one year away from becoming a real adult. You guys are so mature and knowledgeable! I really want to become a strong, mature woman like a lot of you ladies.

Aw, I didn't know you'd just graduated, congrats!

Acting like a grown woman comes with time and experience...and some of us old heads don't even have it down yet! :lachen:

Just love yourself and know you deserve to be treated like a queen, and you'll do alright. :grin:

Exactly what I thought!
that is I HATE DUDES...GRRRR:wallbash: lol:ohwell:
Lesson learned as said before
Feels like theres no hope left
But KARMA is a B****!!!
Case Closed:nono:

That's some bull ishh right there:nono:. Clearly he isn't a grown man, capable of handling his business. That was an immauture, unwarranted, ignorant move. I feel for you, and my heart goes out to you. The other female was ignorant for feeding into his negativity. You know what, all this means is that the doors have open up for someone better, more mature to enter you life, of course when you are ready. Girl, dust it off...you will be alright.

Don't call him let him call you. And when he calls oh and he will......he will most likely act as if nothing is wrong and you are imaging things. He could just want something as simple as some alone time or he could be doing some major ish such as seeing another girl. I would make him chase me call me a few times, I wouldn't call him again till he called me.

UGHHH why did you text him ... you made yourself look stupid... and he wasnt NOT cool with you dumping him because he dumped you first
evidence #1: taking your pic off of his myspace
evidence #2: not calling you ( you were calling him remember - you still called him your bf)
evidence #3: he already has another woman.. sorry "girl"

as I said before children's games - you will find someone better

That explains it. Your experience is completely normal/common for your age, IMO.

If you don't have any rights or insurance policies to collect on, then let him go. He's Just Not That Into You. Not trying to be funny, but this book opened up a whole new view on guys. He know how to get in contact with you but he hasn't.

Shoot, I was dating a guy once who was in a near fatal car accident, had his jaw wired shut laying up in the ICU, (I thought he was MIA for two days and was highly pissed about it)but I bet he had the courtesy to have his sister to call me as soon as he was able to communicate with her.

OOOOh I didn't read that part. I missed that one! He had some breezy call you AND called you out your name?? Leave his silly $#%^ alone! You can't say ish to that man from here on in! He off the charts for that one! Just say to yourself me might have gained one.........but he re!ally lost one!

Back