I MADE IT!!!!!! I'M FINALLY BSL!!!!!!!!!

Girl i'm so happy for you. Your hair looks nice, it could use some dusting but hey you've reach your goal so congratulations!!!!

Congratulations! Your hair is beautiful. I can hardly wait till I can claim BSL.

By the way you ladies have some perdy hair!!!

Congratulations on reaching your goal! I can't wait until my hair reaches BSL. You're definitely an inspiration.

OMG, your growth is amazing-seems like you retain every inch and strand you grew. Your hair is soo beautiful! :lachen:

Okay you have to share some of your tips with us. LOL

I bet you anything your going to say you have a simple regiem. I'm beginning to think simple is the best way...:spinning:

OMG, your growth is amazing-seems like you retain every inch and strand you grew. Your hair is soo beautiful! :lachen:

Okay you have to share some of your tips with us. LOL

I bet you anything your going to say you have a simple regiem. I'm beginning to think simple is the best way...:spinning:

I believe protective styling and sticking with products that work for my hair has helped the most. Once I find a product that works, I rarely replace it unless the ingredients look even better than the one's on my regular products already. I've done quite a bit of research on the boards over the years and b4 I joined to help me find those great products. I NEVER try more than one new thing at once with my hair when I do try new things and I research these new things obsessively before I do. I have really gotten to know my hair, so that I know what it needs and I have learned to do most everything I want to do to my hair so the hair dresser is not a necessity, but instead a luxury. Hope this helps! Check out my Fotki for my regimen, products, and pictures.

Back