Finally BSL...I think?

Girl, u have went from nl to bsl in less than two yrs. congrats!!!!!!

lol...I was thinking the same thing yesterday. It truly is amazing. BHM and LHCF are key!! Thank you!!

Thanks ladies!! I'm over here grinning from ear to ear! I'll be able to start posting my bun video tutorials soon too since I took down my sew-in.

Thanks ladies!! I'M BSL!!! YIPPEEEE!!!!! Um.. now I need to change my siggie.WOW!! I would have never thought that my hair would EVER be this long. Bigups to BHM and LHCF!!!

Dang girl! You were serious. I see your siggy picture in September last year and you were neck length and now you are BSL. You must have retained every inch you grew.

Congratulations, you are BSL!:yep:

So, you went from neck length to BSL in a year and 1/2. Almost a year and 1/2. That's really good girl.:grin:

Dude, I think you're there. You're clearly past APL and past your shoulder blade. You're not tilting your head back and cropping your picture to feign BSL like I have seen some do...:look:... but err like the other ladies said, you're there. Claim it. It's evident in your siggy. Flip that hair and hope to see ya at the Houston meetup this break!

Dude, I think you're there. You're clearly past APL and past your shoulder blade. You're not tilting your head back and cropping your picture to feign BSL like I have seen some do...:look:... but err like the other ladies said, you're there. Claim it. It's evident in your siggy. Flip that hair and hope to see ya at the Houston meetup this break!
\
:grin: Thanks girl! I'm looking forward to it!

Back