I made it!!! BSL!!!!!

I'm going to look at your blog because your hair looks like mine and I just have not been able to get past SL. It is torture right now. If you could get from BC to BL I can get from SL to BL in a year.

Thanks for posting.

Your hair looks awesome.

I'm going to look at your blog because your hair looks like mine and I just have not been able to get past SL. It is torture right now. If you could get from BC to BL I can get from SL to BL in a year.

Thanks for posting.

Your hair looks awesome.
Thanks!
Yeah getting past SL and APL were a challenge :wallbash:
You will get there!

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous

it's always great to see naturals with amazing progress...i feel inspired and encouraged

where's your reggie? how did you get to where you are now?

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous

it's always great to see naturals with amazing progress...i feel inspired and encouraged

where's your reggie? how did you get to where you are now?

I have had my blog since 2006 and have written about almost everything that I have been doing to my hair. My reg changes with the time of year and/or my current hairstyle.
Right now I am wearing a phonypony with a baggy underneath. I cowash whenever I feel the need and shampoo about every 2-3 weeks. I DC weekly to 2x a week. I am on a personal PS challenge till I get 2" past BSL and will be wearing my pony, braids, twists, and weaves. This will probably continue till the summer.

Back