I hate being called "Sweetie," "luv," "babe," etc by men I don't know

I also don't like it. I don't like people to act familiar with me when they don't know me. Typically I find men that do this like to use their words to enchant but there isn't any real character there. They want to act close but not build a relationship.

You have the right to feel the way you want. And also trust your instincts. You can always respond with a request to call you by your name and not terms of endearment and see how they respond. They will either apologize for deflect which then gives you something to go on.

I agree I don’t like it when anyone does it. I especially hate it when females do it because it feels condescending. For men, if they are saying it out the gate it’s especially annoying because they are being way too familiar. Chances are some just forget your name and try to play it off lol. Nah You are not alone.

It doesn't bother me. I can usually sense when someone is being sarcastic or inappropriate and vast majority of times they aren't. Just accept the endearment. And if they are sarcastic I'll just be sarcatic right back. They'll say "excuse me sweetie" and I'll reply "my bad moufou".

Back