I Ghosted This Man

:laugh:

If he was a random, hell yeah, but we know each other on a different level and our families know each other. I don't feel physically threatened by him.....just annoyed.

I think I'm going to call him and just make things clear that us exploring anything is over and repeat that he shouldn't come to my house unannounced.

He must have thought I was playing when he came the first time and thought I would take him off block after that begging in the rain scene.
Is he one of those really attractive types who are used to women throwing themselves at him? If so he doesn't take rejection well. You have your hands full OP. If you go missing we'll submit this thread as evidence. :lol:

Of course. :lol: His own brother's wedding.

sking me if he should get me material to be part of the family's cloth. yes we're from the same tribe, even same state but I told him he doenst need to use me to prove to them that he's not now an American gay :lol:

Bloody fiend, I cant with these people lol

bwahahahahahahaha! I'm Igbo so I can too relate on the wedding family cloth. """""American gay""""" I'm through.

for where you dey find dis moo moo, chai. he dey act like goat. goat na throw kobo at window. when he dey throw Benjamins, then unblock. foolish idiot....

That's why I felt soooo foolish standing by his side at the funeral and had to be clear on where we stood.
I already KNOW the family that didn't know me were thinking "Aha....na which one dis?" :lachen::lachen:

I was like hell naw, you will not have me out here looking like a another victim on your demon list. My family is West African too so I already know how they talk. Pulling him to the side and ish talkin bout "my brother, dis one, en fine oooo."

dey go say Chai na poor pikin.........no wahala, but i dey say, I dey com only for the jollof rice with goat meat, fufu, okra soup and moi moi.

another one bites the dust........Ashawo

Back