I Ghosted This Man

I approve this message 1000 percent. If only more women would do this we could start a revolution :lol: and fboys would not exist. Or if they did they would have a super lonely existence.

We are super similar in our reaction to men who are not what we need. Filter and
.....NEXT! :giggle: Good job!:toocool:

Last edited:
Lol, girl!! Normal dating rules do not apply with these Yoruba demons. He'll stand in the rain and buy you Ferrari until he finishes his demon work.

I know!!!!
African men are absolutely horrible!!

They will plead, spend money, dyck you down and be back at it the same day!!

Like I said, he's 1st generation so he's more American than anything....but he most definitely has picked up those Yoruba Demon traits and will go to the end of the world to get you back....only to play you for a fool again.

That's why when folks were like "Awww, so romantic" I was like naaaaaaaaaah. :lachen:

HAHAHAHAH@ stand in the rain and buy you a ferrari....ya'll are a mess. Dem my people too. Thats why I was like

q0YZa.gif

over that unblock him nonsense. He sounded like a pro...not repentant.

The introducing you to everyone bs.

I was invited to a wedding after the 2nd date. reminded me of why I avoid them

That's why I felt soooo foolish standing by his side at the funeral and had to be clear on where we stood.
I already KNOW the family that didn't know me were thinking "Aha....na which one dis?" :lachen::lachen:

I was like hell naw, you will not have me out here looking like a another victim on your demon list. My family is West African too so I already know how they talk. Pulling him to the side and ish talkin bout "my brother, dis one, en fine oooo."

@JFK What's up with Serge Ibaka? Sounds like you guys have some chemistry.

Aaaaaa!!! I get giddy just thinking about him :2inlove:
But I know we will never be together :(
Because of his yoruba demon-like cousin:mad:

So, I liked him and he liked me all the way to 6th grade.
We would walk home together from school....but we were so awkwardly shy:spinning:. We both are quiet people. Even back then, he was known as cool, calm, and collected. Just a peaceful soul but wicked smart and talented.

Anyway, we both moved after 6th grade and lost touch.
My best friend (we've been best friends since the 3rd grade and she knows him too) actually found him online while we were in college. I was excited that she found him and they talked but unfortunately I was heavily dykmatized during that period with my boyfriend at the time and didn't follow up.

So, in the funeral parking lot when we saw each other after all of these years, we just couldn't believe it.

Him: (Smiling and looking me straight in the eye in awe. Seriously. No exaggeration) "Wow, how have you been JFK?"
Me: (Looking likewise) "I'm great! How about yourself?"
Him: "I'm good, I'm good. Wow, you still look the same. You look good"
Me: "Oh my God, can I like, give you a hug? I can't believe it's you"
Him: "Yeah"

We hug :2inlove:
I look over at Idris after our embrace.
He's like o_O
I'm like, I probably shouldn't have done that :look:
But I couldn't help myself. I was so excited to see him. And he was so effin sexy. Cot damn. :look:

So, after our embrace, I was feeling awkward and told Idris I was going inside to wait for the service to start. He said ok and offered to walk me in. I told him I was fine and he should welcome the folks who were now parking their cars and getting out to go inside.

We all sat through the viewing and service and afterwards I went to the back of the room to say hi to a few of my childhood friends who were there to support Idris.

While I'm standing in the back with other folks, Serge comes in front of me and says "So what's been going on JFK?" I'm like "nothing much".

Then he says "Sooooo.....how long have you and my cousin been talking?"

I was kind of taken aback by his question. Like, I haven't seen you in 20 years and you asking about my love life? I mean, you fine and all but not that fine. Well, yes he is but you know what I'm saying.

I played it off and said "Oh Idris? We've been friends for years. We practically grew up together in the same neighborhood."

Serge: "Do you know what he said to me before I knew it was you who he was referring to?"
Me: "What?"
Serge: "We were in the car and he saw you pull up. He told me 'this is my girl, soon to be wife but she doesn't know that yet. I'm gonna introduce you to her' "
Me: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Yeah. right. Please stop it. He did not say that to you.
Serge: "I'm telling you...he did"
Me: (Still :rolleyes::rolleyes:'ing) "Why are you doing this? Did he tell you to come say that? Ya'll don't have to do this"
Serge: (Incredulous that I'm calling him a liar) "Huh? JFK, why would I come and lie to you. He really did say that."
Me: "ok"

So then we started talking about friends from back in the day and where everyone is.....we talked about what we did after college and what we're doing now.

He said he had to go back to work but asked if I was going to the repast (?). I said yeah so he said he'll see if he can come then. He hugged me again and said it was great seeing me and that was that.

At the repast, I had been sitting at the table with Idris for about an hour when Serge came in. Idris saw Serge come in too and I noticed that he pulled his chair closer to mine after seeing him. LOL. Serge sat next to Idris and it was like Idris was cockblocking the whoooole way. Everyone at the table were having mutual conversations but he literally boxed me out of Serge's view and talked to Serge more so face-to-face....it was really weird.

Ultimately, we (all the younger people) went outside and the older folks were inside. While outside, Serge made his way to me and we began to chit chat for a hot sec until Idris came and stood close beside me. Serge kind of chilled then. Mind you, Serge is 3-4 years younger to Idris and looks to him as a big brother. When he told me that, I knew there was absolutely no chance to explore anything with him. That dynamic is bigger than an old crush. I know he wouldn't go there with me off of the strength of his cousin liking me alone.....but it was obvious we still liked each other.

Aaaaaa!!! I get giddy just thinking about him :2inlove:
But I know we will never be together :(
Because of his yoruba demon-like cousin:mad:

So, I liked him and he liked me all the way to 6th grade.
We would walk home together from school....but we were so awkwardly shy:spinning:. We both are quiet people. Even back then, he was known as cool, calm, and collected. Just a peaceful soul but wicked smart and talented.

Anyway, we both moved after 6th grade and lost touch.
My best friend (we've been best friends since the 3rd grade and she knows him too) actually found him online while we were in college. I was excited that she found him and they talked but unfortunately I was heavily dykmatized during that period with my boyfriend at the time and didn't follow up.

So, in the funeral parking lot when we saw each other after all of these years, we just couldn't believe it.

Him: (Smiling and looking me straight in the eye in awe. Seriously. No exaggeration) "Wow, how have you been JFK?"
Me: (Looking likewise) "I'm great! How about yourself?"
Him: "I'm good, I'm good. Wow, you still look the same. You look good"
Me: "Oh my God, can I like, give you a hug? I can't believe it's you"
Him: "Yeah"

We hug :2inlove:
I look over at Idris after our embrace.
He's like o_O
I'm like, I probably shouldn't have done that :look:
But I couldn't help myself. I was so excited to see him. And he was so effin sexy. Cot damn. :look:

So, after our embrace, I was feeling awkward and told Idris I was going inside to wait for the service to start. He said ok and offered to walk me in. I told him I was fine and he should welcome the folks who were now parking their cars and getting out to go inside.

We all sat through the viewing and service and afterwards I went to the back of the room to say hi to a few of my childhood friends who were there to support Idris.

While I'm standing in the back with other folks, Serge comes in front of me and says "So what's been going on JFK?" I'm like "nothing much".

Then he says "Sooooo.....how long have you and my cousin been talking?"

I was kind of taken aback by his question. Like, I haven't seen you in 20 years and you asking about my love life? I mean, you fine and all but not that fine. Well, yes he is but you know what I'm saying.

I played it off and said "Oh Idris? We've been friends for years. We practically grew up together in the same neighborhood."

Serge: "Do you know what he said to me before I knew it was you who he was referring to?"
Me: "What?"
Serge: "We were in the car and he saw you pull up. He told me 'this is my girl, soon to be wife but she doesn't know that yet. I'm gonna introduce you to her' "
Me: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Yeah. right. Please stop it. He did not say that to you.
Serge: "I'm telling you...he did"
Me: (Still :rolleyes::rolleyes:'ing) "Why are you doing this? Did he tell you to come say that? Ya'll don't have to do this"
Serge: (Incredulous that I'm calling him a liar) "Huh? JFK, why would I come and lie to you. He really did say that."
Me: "ok"

So then we started talking about friends from back in the day and where everyone is.....we talked about what we did after college and what we're doing now.

He said he had to go back to work but asked if I was going to the repast (?). I said yeah so he said he'll see if he can come then. He hugged me again and said it was great seeing me and that was that.

At the repast, I had been sitting at the table with Idris for about an hour when Serge came in. Idris saw Serge come in too and I noticed that he pulled his chair closer to mine after seeing him. LOL. Serge sat next to Idris and it was like Idris was cockblocking the whoooole way. Everyone at the table were having mutual conversations but he literally boxed me out of Serge's view and talked to Serge more so face-to-face....it was really weird.

Ultimately, we (all the younger people) went outside and the older folks were inside. While outside, Serge made his way to me and we began to chit chat for a hot sec until Idris came and stood close beside me. Serge kind of chilled then. Mind you, Serge is 3-4 years younger to Idris and looks to him as a big brother. When he told me that, I knew there was absolutely no chance to explore anything with him. That dynamic is bigger than an old crush. I know he wouldn't go there with me off of the strength of his cousin liking me alone.....but it was obvious we still liked each other.
UGHGGHHH WTF MAN!

damn.gif

Back