I Ghosted This Man

How romantic! Next he'll he like

say-anything-3.jpg

It's cute tho :giggle:

:lol: he's literally throwing rocks?! Did you call the police?

No I didn't. Lol.

He was trying to get my attention to come out and talk to him since he hasn't been able to reach me all week.

I just talked to him and was like why the hell you throwing rocks at my window...he was like, they weren't rocks. They were quarters since I know you respond to money :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anyway, he's now saying he missed me and was trying to hold back and not come over because he was expecting me to take him off of block. But he saw that wasn't happening :spinning:

Now he wants to pursue a committed relationship with me and can't believe that I would just throw our relationship out the window in a second like I did and box him out. Talking about "why are you so cold? You can't be like that.":cool:

I told him we'll always be friends and I don't hate him but having constant interaction with me is a privilege and I can block whoever I want out of my life if they aren't giving me what I want.

I told him not to come to my house unannounced or uninvited again and he said fine, as long as you unblock me and said he wants us to lunch tomorrow.

He left.

I'm not unblocking him. *** out my life.

No I didn't. Lol.

He was trying to get my attention to come out and talk to him since he hasn't been able to reach me all week.

I just talked to him and was like why the hell you throwing rocks at my window...he was like, they weren't rocks. They were quarters since I know you respond to money :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anyway, he's now saying he missed me and was trying to hold back and not come over because he was expecting me to take him off of block. But he saw that wasn't happening :spinning:

Now he wants to pursue a committed relationship with me and can't believe that I would just throw our relationship out the window in a second like I did and box him out. Talking about "why are you so cold? You can't be like that.":cool:

I told him we'll always be friends and I don't hate him but having constant interaction with me is a privilege and I can block whoever I want out of my life if they aren't giving me what I want.

I told him not to come to my house unannounced or uninvited again and he said fine, as long as you unblock me and said he wants us to lunch tomorrow.

He left.

I feel I'm about to have a conversation like this... But I'm not feeling as strong as you sound.

No I didn't. Lol.

He left.

:rofl: :rofl:

So what kind of answer he give about where the relationship going that was unsatisfactory? You know we hecka nosey up in here!!

Lawd, there's just so much to the back story. Lol. Here's a quick and dirty and I can fill in blanks later:

-we grew up together
-his family knows my family so much so that his cousins are best friends with my cousins
-he had a horrible reputation as a respectful heartbreaker: the type that cheated on you and you find yourself stupidly fighting the other girl and not him in the streets (true story)
-he's been pursuing me since I was 19 but I was verrrry green and could see he was trouble a mile away so I would dodge him at all costs
-now that we are older, we bumped into each other and he's been trying super hard to convince me that he's serious now and that stuff was in his youth and I'm the one for him
-his mother (who I knew) was sick and I was trying to be supportive for him by being available
-he was giving me big time attention everyday: coming to my job to take me to lunch, taking me to dinner, spending time together on the weekends...the works
-he was talking about future plans of him wanting to get married, have a child, all that jazz.....he got mad at me when I told him to stop trying to plant the thought of a future in my head while purposely not verbally committing to anything.....I'm not dumb and that's so from the 1995 Playa Handbook LOL

ANYWAY:

-his mother died
-the funeral was last week
-I attended and everyone was looking at me like "Oh, so JFK and Idris messing with each other?" He kept me close by his side the whole day but introduced me to the family I didn't know as "This is JFK"
-I was cool with it because we never discussed being in a committed relationship and it was partly because of my hesitancy of getting too close to him. But at the point, I honestly was feeling differently about him and felt foolish being by his side as his "woman" at the funeral but not really having anything established

SIDENOTE:
-While in the parking lot of the funeral home, he saw me pull up
-He was with his cousin and told him "this my girl, soon to be wife, I'm going to introduce you"
-He walks up to my car, opens the door, helps me out, and walk with me hand in hand towards another car
-he says, I want to introduce you to somebody "Serge, this is JFK"
-Serge looks at me and says "JFK Curry?"
-I look at Serge and say "Serge Ibaka?"
-We both look at each other in amazement, smiling
-Idris is standing there like "what's going on? Y'all know each other "
-his cousin says "yes, we went to elementary together and used to walk home from school together"
- he didn't tell him that we were schoolhouse crushes on each other though....omg!! We just stood and smiled and looked at each other like this is sooooo effed up!!!
- I'll continue that story later cause it got kinda juicy

Last edited:
BACK ON TRACK:

- so, after the funeral he wanted to spend time with me and since it was such a hard time for him I was making myself super available
-he came over my house
-eventually he wanted to do some things and I said I didn't think it was a good idea, not yet, especially since we really don't have nothing established
-he then says "cool. We're together then. Now come on"

-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-I told him that I'm not trying to force him to do anything but we haven't established the type of relationship we're pursuing so I just want to chill on that
-he cops a MAJOR attitude
-he stayed though and said ok
-before leaving, I asked him "if a man invites me to dinner, what should I tell him?"
-he said "Tell him whatever you were going to tell him"
-I smiled and said "ok!"
-walked him to the door, said bye, locked it, and immediately blocked him

At first I was feeling bad by cutting him off like that especially since his mother's funeral was the day before.

But then I analyzed the situation and said no, this negro doesn't care enough about YOUR feelings to not be rude and snarky....his saying "tell him whatever you were going to tell him was literally a "IDGAF"....and after all that going back and forth, he didn't really come out and say he wanted a serious relationship with me.

So why care about him grieving and needing somebody when he doesn't give a flying *** about being serious with you?

So now, that's why he came today apologizing because he knew he was being a jerk. He admitted to acting like an a$&hole because he wasn't getting what he wanted.

I'm not taking him off of block.

i would've done the same thing. LOL :toocool::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

***! you either team ME or not!

No I didn't. Lol.

He left.

Back