I found this lovely message in my inbox...

This guy says insulting women works! :blush:
YouTube - How to Meet Women (hidden cam)

He even secretly tapes a woman responding well to his insults!
OT but in reference to mwedzi: He's not the only one who does stuff like this...didn't it start with that guy mystery? I've always thought this stuff works on insecure women who are okay with being insulted. Someone who wants the highs and lows of punishment and reward. I remember an article on Mystery where he was interviewed by a woman and the reporter got to the heart of it and found he had no lasting relationships. Basically he even admitted he knew how to open, and how to get into a relationship but eventually he didn't know how to keep them there. And I thought it was because the relationship was through manipulation and the minute a woman recognized she was out!

First off...no one is putting their hands on me, much less kissing me when they first meet me period so that's a laugh. When people step up, I step back (Ny defense mechanism) if I don't know them to make sure I maintain my space (and ability to get away) so that hands on thing would've made me leave with a quickness (I just meet you and you keep touching me. I remember this one guy tried that lol and I tore him a knew one. He grabbed my hand to stop me from walking so I could talk to him. I was literally walking at a fast pace and he was like "Hey!" but I kept going so he walked up to me, and grab my hand to pull me to a stop. You don't grab my hand. I don't know you!:lol: I feel sorry for him. Because he was a big macho dude and by the time I finished he was a little boy.. I'm really nice until I get ticked off. I still managed to do it without cursing but I got my point across. But I think it's because it's offensive to me for a guy to assert his dominance and expect you to fall in line. Like you have to obey. I don't think an alpha dog has to be physically aggressive. And I don't respond to that kind of forceful b.s)

As for the kiss...I don't even kiss on first dates (and possibly not even second). It was interesting to see it at work though. Back to op, I wonder if this guy is getting a lot of women to respond to prove they have what it takes (because he's set up that dynamic). Probably I'd think.

Last edited:
I know a guy like this, from the deep south too, liked to talk about how intelligent he is/no kids/educated/great catch etc. He graduated suma cum lade from one of the higher ranked HBCUs. But yet, I would find myself having to talk slowly and break things down and use small words so he could keep up in a conversation; and he was arrogant, a heaux, and sometimes degrading to women.

He is married now, so obviously there are women out there who will fall for it.

I was all for give a brotha a chance until you posted his intial ad. What a jerk. You should have posted everything together.

I didn't go IN because his profile alone put him in the "never going to get the draws" category but like I stated, we're in the same department at school. I responded:

:duck: Uh, I think you meant he should "refrain from" making those statements. Not "reframe from" :look:

But yeah, the guy is obviously an egotistical tool. I wouldn't write to him anymore if I were you. :nono: The whole attitude he has is that he is god's gift :down:

"FYI: your luck may change if you reframe from making statements like the ones in this message. Just a suggestion ;-) "

:lol::lol::lol:...:lachen:...sorry. Sometimes, the creative spelling here cracks me up.

First off...no one is putting their hands on me, much less kissing me when they first meet me period so that's a laugh. When people step up, I step back (Ny defense mechanism) if I don't know them to make sure I maintain my space (and ability to get away) so that hands on thing would've made me leave with a quickness (I just meet you and you keep touching me.

This was the part I was shocked at and the kissing bit. I can understand flirting but touching?! She did not know him from Adam ...

I would totally have fun with this moron, OP, using his own words against him. This may seem uncool, but if done in the right way, much fun. Just set him up with, Oh, I see you have no kids, PhD, etc. I was just telling my GF how refreshing it would be to meet a one-of-a-kind type of brother one day and Bam! Here you are! How lucky am I? What's your sign? It is? No way! I can't believe this. My psychic told me I was going to meet a ___! And you know what else? That we were going to get married and have five kids. So...when do you want to go out?
:grin::grin::grin:

I would totally have fun with this moron, OP, using his own words against him. This may seem uncool, but if done in the right way, much fun. Just set him up with, Oh, I see you have no kids, PhD, etc. I was just telling my GF how refreshing it would be to meet a one-of-a-kind type of brother one day and Bam! Here you are! How lucky am I? What's your sign? It is? No way! I can't believe this. My psychic told me I was going to meet a ___! And you know what else? That we were going to get married and have five kids. So...when do you want to go out?
:grin::grin::grin:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

OT but in reference to mwedzi: He's not the only one who does stuff like this...didn't it start with that guy mystery? I've always thought this stuff works on insecure women who are okay with being insulted. Someone who wants the highs and lows of punishment and reward. I remember an article on Mystery where he was interviewed by a woman and the reporter got to the heart of it and found he had no lasting relationships. Basically he even admitted he knew how to open, and how to get into a relationship but eventually he didn't know how to keep them there. And I thought it was because the relationship was through manipulation and the minute a woman recognized she was out!

First off...no one is putting their hands on me, much less kissing me when they first meet me period so that's a laugh. When people step up, I step back (Ny defense mechanism) if I don't know them to make sure I maintain my space (and ability to get away) so that hands on thing would've made me leave with a quickness (I just meet you and you keep touching me. I remember this one guy tried that lol and I tore him a knew one. He grabbed my hand to stop me from walking so I could talk to him. I was literally walking at a fast pace and he was like "Hey!" but I kept going so he walked up to me, and grab my hand to pull me to a stop. You don't grab my hand. I don't know you!:lol: I feel sorry for him. Because he was a big macho dude and by the time I finished he was a little boy.. I'm really nice until I get ticked off. I still managed to do it without cursing but I got my point across. But I think it's because it's offensive to me for a guy to assert his dominance and expect you to fall in line. Like you have to obey. I don't think an alpha dog has to be physically aggressive. And I don't respond to that kind of forceful b.s)

As for the kiss...I don't even kiss on first dates (and possibly not even second). It was interesting to see it at work though. Back to op, I wonder if this guy is getting a lot of women to respond to prove they have what it takes (because he's set up that dynamic). Probably I'd think.
I don't respond well to people I don't know insulting and touching me. I'm also very loyal so I wouldn't just left my friend. That's rude. The women in the video has much to learn.
What women don't realize is that men like him pick on the signals that women put out. He knew which girl to approach like that. That's why some women go in and out of abusive relationships.
She's the type that would be chopped into a million pieces by a serial killer.

Last edited:
The fact that he is comfortable with this being a woman's first impression of him says a LOT... and none of it good. :perplexed :nono:

:duck: Uh, I think you meant he should "refrain from" making those statements. Not "reframe from" :look:

But yeah, the guy is obviously an egotistical tool. I wouldn't write to him anymore if I were you. :nono: The whole attitude he has is that he is god's gift :down:

"FYI: your luck may change if you reframe from making statements like the ones in this message. Just a suggestion ;-) "

:lol::lol::lol:...:lachen:...sorry. Sometimes, the creative spelling here cracks me up.
^^I take this as a sign I need to go ahead start my "add 5 words a day" challenge:lol:.

Okay so vocabulary and spelling isn't my strong suit. Sue me:look: Ask me anything about mental health and I got you:lol:.

In my defense, reframe is a legitimate word, it's just the incorrect one for what I was trying to say.

Here is his profile:

Now i know this is a joke.
Please tell me this is a joke.
Because i cannot believe there can be pretentious people like this in this world.
Whatever you say, please be nice and say this is a prank.
Why do I sense that it is not a joke.:lots:

Back