I bet i can get a white girl 2 accept me...lol

Lynnerie

This is what he said to me. Here's the conversation. I just found out this guy doesn't have a job but he wants a relationship. :ohwell: Here's the meat of the conversation. I just had to share this. By the way he's 31 years old.

My question: Is this really how brothas think? When they don't measure up to our standards just go and get a white woman?

Me: So tell me this, what do you usually do on a typical weekend?

Charles : Nothing 2 do when u r broke...lol

Me: aww well do you still get unemployment ?
or has it run out?

Charles : I stll get it..just enuf 4 bills...lol...No1 wants 2 hang out with me, makes me feel useless at tymes

Me: don't say that

Charles : U just dont know how i feel about myself @ tymes becuz i dont have material stuff

Me: but material things dont make the person
i'm not into material possessions because thats worldly and it all passes away.
i would just be focused on finding a job. sometimes the job we have isn't our dream career but doing something would boost your confidence

Charles : People only talk 2 me when im on top...i bet if i was ridng a new car and have on new clothes i wouldnt b single..i want sum1 2 like me when i broke, then when i get back n my feet, i know shes there for the love of me...not da love of money...I know its dumb

Me: Most women will stand by their man. But trying to get a girlfriend when you don't have your priorities straight may not be the best way. I have a male friend who is always chasing after love. He's always been more focused on relationships than he was on his career path. (I'm not saying thats how you are)
but I tell him all the time. Women want security. its not like we won't stick by our man. if 2 people are dating and then one loses their job the other person should stick around. but I don't see too many people who would walk into a situation thats already not together

Charles : I mite just stay single

Me: can you honestly say that you would feel good having a girlfriend right now?

Charles : I bet i can get a white girl 2 accept me...lol. Yes i can...like i said...maybe im dumb
Well enjoy ya day maam

Wow, strange dude, but it isn't your responsibility to make him see the light. Give the dueces and keep rollin.

What he means is that he can get a white girl or "insert another type of girl" so that he can continue to be wasteful, useless and remain a bum with no ambition.

Wow, strange dude, but it isn't your responsibility to make him see the light. Give the dueces and keep rollin.

What he means is that he can get a white girl or "insert another type of girl" so that he can continue to be wasteful, useless and remain a bum with no ambition.

Basically.

It disturbs me so damn much to think that these fools are so pathetic that they actually believe wanting a man with a job equals being there "for da love of money". Seriously? I'm a female and I had my doubts about whether or not I should be dating when I was unemployed!

Dude is 31yrs, and is still typing in "text talk"? It takes just as long to type "time" as it does to type "tyme". :nono:

I know that wasn't the point OP, but that was ALL I could think about while reading that exchange! :look:

Dude is 31yrs, and is still typing in "text talk"? It takes just as long to type "time" as it does to type "tyme". :nono:

I know that wasn't the point OP, but that was ALL I could think about while reading that exchange! :look:

Yes, it was quite painful to read, SMDH.

Basically.

It disturbs me so damn much to think that these fools are so pathetic that they actually believe wanting a man with a job equals being there "for da love of money". Seriously?
I am sure he is one of the gold-less dudes who always say women are gold diggers.

I've seen this a lot too esp "mii" instead of "me" actually adding on more letters. No offense to the OP but I'm tired of these black men and their love, desire or whatever for non-black women threads. :yawn:

I find this particular thread funny because the issue is that this man is both unmotivated and unemployed, and he knows a black woman is not having that :lol:.

If he didn't desire a black woman, then he wouldn't be talking to her. Or trying to guilt her into wanting him.

I remember a guy saying once that he dates only black women but it's hard and I asked him how so? He said b/c black women expect you to work and stuff...I was like danmn is that too much to ask? :lol:

I find this particular thread funny because the issue is that this man is both unmotivated and unemployed, and he knows a black woman is not having that :lol:.

If he didn't desire a black woman, then he wouldn't be talking to her. Or trying to guilt her into wanting him.

^^^This 100%!!! Bums that try to come at you with the "What you won't do, a white woman will" crap are just trying to guilt you into accepting their foolishness. No white woman wants them either. Maybe the desperate for attention ones do, but they could just as easily find a desperate black woman. Men only say this to black women who have their **** together in attempts to drag them down to their level. It's not just black men either. I've seen all men do this. They are so threatened by successful women that they do anything to beat down their self-esteem. Pay these morons no mind.

The fact that he types like a middle schooler speaks volumes.

Yea my ex (black man) used to always say how black women were always after a man for money and how this is the reason why so many black celebrities date white women. I didn't like his opinion not one bit. But anyway, yea, i think we as black women want a man who is going somewhere in life and is financially stable, or is working towards becoming financially stable. We want a man who has ambition/goals. Its like if we want a man with these qualities, we are considered stuck up or gold diggers. However, if a white or asian woman wants these qualities in a man, she is doing the right thing.

Not to mention, why do black men attempt to make us feel bad by making such comments such as "im broke with no job but a white women would accept me." We don't say things like, "Oh, you don't have a job and good credit to support me and my future kids, oh a white man will."

Last edited:

I see plenty of black women having this all the time, to be honest. Is he cute? Swole? Some kinda swag? Some chick will give him a ride back to her house to "chill"..

I remember a guy saying once that he dates only black women but it's hard and I asked him how so? He said b/c black women expect you to work and stuff...I was like danmn is that too much to ask? :lol:
Heck yeah it is important to "work and stuff" so that one may "eat, live and stuff". That is so laughable.

Yep, this reeks of "No, no leave the black woman, we don't have enough black men as it is" He wants someone to kiss his @ss while he complains about his life, etc. and remains a loser. Don't even entertain him OP!

No he didn't say that girl! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He's right tho, he probably could. My brother has pretty much only dated white girls because of that fact. He's good looking, but didn't have "significant" employment for years, but always had a white girl there ready and willing to pick up the slack. Now he's about his business, good job, house, truck--but he still seems to stick with white women mostly. I wonder if it's because that's who was with him while he was being a loser. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

All I'm gonna say is that I can't stand the victim mentality. He can have a pity party by himself. I would've told him "G'day sir, " after his first statement.

What's even funnier, these men say things like, "I want a ride or die chick, someone who'll be there when I don't have anything", but they never respect these women.

If they come up, these are the very women who are left in the dust.

Also, he sounds like he has the makings of the type of guy who stalks and chases the object of his affection that he knows he could never really have.

He's right tho, he probably could. My brother has pretty much only dated white girls because of that fact. He's good looking, but didn't have "significant" employment for years, but always had a white girl there ready and willing to pick up the slack. Now he's about his business, good job, house, truck--but he still seems to stick with white women mostly.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

At teh bolded, very true. I have a white friend and she's dating a man who's 40 and is an admin. and makes half of what she makes. She pays for EVERYTHING..even trips. :perplexed :ohwell: It bothers her but she's willing to do that to keep him. :ohwell:

Back