I Asked My So For A Pony!

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
I wanna pony!

LOL i pulled a Lisa Vanderpump I saw the opportunity to get a free pony and asked for it. I told him i wanted to dye it pink or purple & put a horn on it & call it MY LIL PONY.

UNICORN!

I told him if he didn't get it he was ruining my childhood dreams. :look:

THOUGHTS?

#unicornstatus #carefreeblackgirl

Last edited:
tumblr_lvydmzVjOE1qbhgf1o1_500.gif

I'm so serious. I already found someone to go in half with me on the feed she said she asked her husband for a pony today too LOL and horses are allowed in the area I bought EP a house. Win win :bud:

tumblr_nzf9wjWKW31rlafseo2_400.gif

0721-vanderpump-ponies-flight-tmz-01-1200x630.jpg

This is about to be me and my homegirl. I do live in TX after all :lachen:
I like the look of the smaller one but the one I found is grey and a lil fat

Last edited:
I'm so serious. I already found someone to go in half with me on the feed she said she asked her husband for a pony today too LOL and horses are allowed in the area I bought EP a house. Win win :bud:

0721-vanderpump-ponies-flight-tmz-01-1200x630.jpg

This is about to be me and my homegirl. I do live in TX after all :lachen:
I like the look of the smaller one but the one I found is grey and a lil fat
For some reason those miniature ponies creep me out

Goals...

While driving last night, I asked my SO for Chick-fil-A and was so happy he went to the nearest one instead of passing up 3 of them. That is my pet peeve. My ex husband, you would say "I have to go to the bathroom," while on a road trip and he will drive 15 miles before finally stopping. Even children. Glad I don't have to have "that talk" with him.

A pony is next...

Goals...

While driving last night, I asked my SO for Chick-fil-A and was so happy he went to the nearest one instead of passing up 3 of them. That is my pet peeve.

A pony is next...
Arrrrr if I say I need to pee you better pull over at the next gas station matter fact if I got to go bad enough you just need to pull over.

I was told if I still want it in 6 months we can talk about it but I want it now!

Wait... So you want one of those miniature ponies that you can't even ride?

p89Jk.gif

I mean I can't ride my lil dog but I still keep him as a pet what's the diff? I said my LIL pony :giggle:
Can you keep those things safe from dogs and coyotes? I have so many questions.

I have never heard of coyotes in the area but a fence will keep the pony in and undesirables out

I mean....well....we all have dreams I guess.
I'm against dying an animals hair though @PretteePlease

i thought they used temporary veggie dye? well the dying part is not the essential the pony part is :lachen:
I have enlisted the help of a winy minor to further my cause
myprettypony.png
Oprah approves

Last edited:
I want an Icelandic horse. They're almost as small as ponies, but a grown man can ride them. Plus, they have two more walks than other horses.

I love horses!!

I meant to say gaits instead of walks. Sorry, English isn't my mother tongue language. Most horses can walk, trot and gallop, but Icelandic horses can also pace and tölt.

I see..that's fascinating.
I still would have asked if you used the word "gaits".
I haven't ever heard of horses or equines in general having different abilities of gait. All I know about horses is they are beautiful creatures :smile:.
I'm going to see if I can YouTube some of the different gaits.

I meant to say gaits instead of walks. Sorry, English isn't my mother tongue language. Most horses can walk, trot and gallop, but Icelandic horses can also pace and tölt.
Googles Icelandic horse
finds brown one with blonde hair
changes mind from Pony to Icelandic horse
Searches for unicorn headpiece for Icelandic horse
Thanks flowerhair
7e625d1facebb281f6f5c3874f2774bb.jpg

I can ride my lil horsey!

One of my best friends has a pony. She's too cute! She lives in the barn with my friends show horses and she is the BOSS. Runs around and gets in the way of their practice. Wants treats. Stomps at the dog if he annoys her. The nieces and nephews love her but no one actually rides her. She's a princess.

Back