How "unsexy" Do You Look At Night?

FemmeFatale

And does that stop your husband from wanting some nookie? :look:..

I go to bed with my satin bonnet/flexirods, eye cream, rapidlash and spot treatment on at night...I wonder if my fh would want to have sex with me looking like this :lol:

I believe in comfort; especially with the weather getting cold. :lol:

Very, yet nothing seems to deter this man. I wear a satin cap, robe, sometimes white socks. I might as well be wearing a thong and push up.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

Yep, I go to bed with a bonnet on usually and my acne treatment which I put on my face. Sometimes it dries my face out and leaves a white cast though. But I sleep naked, so hopefully that will be sexy enough for my husband to be. :grin:

I got a bonnet on and retin a on my face, With some capri set pj's. Doesn't stop him from wanting this nookie. :lol:

Lol @ all these satin bonnets. U can tell this is a hair forum.

My SO is white and the first time he saw me with my bonnet on, he just stared and said, "WTH do you have on your head? You look like the cafeteria lady." :lol: But I still look good to him.

From my observations/experiences they usually find something sexy despite it all. A man wanting some is a fierce thing to reckon with.

I was once told, "A man don't turn down nothing but his collar."

I go to bed with big t-shirt, bonnet, and when my friend comes over, he responds like I'm dressed for the club. He's only said something to me once. I had an Amla mask on. It took him a minute, but he finally said he wish I'd wash it off. I couldn't get mad because my kids were laughing when they saw me. I even laughed when I saw it. It starts off green, but gets dark. It makes your face really soft, so I wasn't about to wash it off until the time was up.

I don't have a man, but I got pimple cream, silk bonnet, boobies swangin and a mouth guard on with the most hobo-licious outfit ever. If anyone still wants me under all this you're a saint.:look:

Pu$$y has no face.:lachen:

u don't wanna know.
I have on this matronly looking nightgown with a hot pink sweater cuz its chilly. My hair is looking all kinds of crazy cuz i just combed out my bantu knot from the day. No man lives here so i don't have to worry.:lol:. But if my SO is sleeping over, i make sure i'm wearing something that atleast matches

Black bonnet(:lol:) and socks. I have to wear socks to bed.

Though I will occasionally take the socks off. He calls them foot condoms and says they mess up his good time (he loves to rub my feet):lol:

In the winter I use Obagi Nuderm which dosen't leave a white cast thankfully, but, its not exactly the most lovely stuff to smell.

He dosen't care.

-A

I sleep in a tank top and shorts or yoga pants and he does not care. I could have rollers, a bonnet and a granny nightie and he wouldn't care LOL!

lol my ex loved my satin bonnet. he thought it was so cute. he would go find it for me and say "don't forget to put your hat on" :grin:

It has only been a year, so I wear a tank top and boyshorts or shorts while pinning my hair up.

He loves it...I'm spoiling him...I will surely pay for this in the end....

Men don't care. I usually wear a tank and shorts. I have a satin pillow case, so I don't wear scarves or bonnets, and I let the hair go wild.

Pajama wise I look cute most of the time some days more ehhh than others. My head is what takes the cake. I wear a scarf around the perimeter of my head and tie it in a knot then put rollers on my pony then cover it with my satin cap so I have all kinds of lumps and bumps on top of my head.

I sleep in summer dresses or nude. I always feel like if I am cold, he should be warming me up. In the winter I add socks, LOL.

I sleep on whatever pillowcase I have on.

From my observations/experiences they usually find something sexy despite it all. A man wanting some is a fierce thing to reckon with.

So true!!! Men do not care!!

I have a bonnet or a scarf. If I have an acne breakout, soap is on my face overnight. I usually sleep in a t-shirt and panties.

Yeah, nothing fantastic. But I figure, whomever my FH, probably will like the fact, I"m a warm body next to him.

Usually terrible. Most of the time I wear a big nightgown with socks and my hair is brushed out with olive oil in it, down or in a ponytail. He doesn't care.

It weird, I've seen men complain about their SOs looking unsexy for bed but the general consensus is that they don't care. Do any of you think they do but just don't say anything about it?

It weird, I've seen men complain about their SOs looking unsexy for bed but the general consensus is that they don't care. Do any of you think they do but just don't say anything about it?

It's not that they don't care. It's just that it's gonna take more than a bonnet to get them from getting some. I'm sure they would prefer we lose it, but they know they won't win that fight.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Ummm, our deal is no pj pants to bed. I sleep in tank and boy shorts or nothing. I cant sleep with socks on. I think I look pretty cute...except for my head scarf. Lol. I really dont think anything would discourage him from some treats.

Back