How To Attract A Rich Man

I will never understand this. Most women are similar to you I think.

But not me, I'm very cerebral down to my sexuality. I don't think I've ever mentally had a relexive definitive opinion about attractiveness based purely on age or physical attributes. If I don't like your mind it's impossible for me to be attracted. Tbh, the status of the bank account is literally what controls my ability to get moist. I can't get wet for a penis I can't respect. I ain't putting in work using yoni eggs for a dude who's not worth the investment. I can't stroke the ego of a man who's not the boss.

I'm not bs'ing when I say that I find unsuccessful and/or broke men extremely unattractive and always have. Cant stand looking at them. My mind immediately says "I wish this ugly SOB would get 10 ft away and stop staring in my beautiful face ." :look::lachen:

That said, this is how I know Eric Jayne and her hubby be getting it in. They probably have good sex too. :look::roadrunner:
I am similar to this but I need physical attractiveness as well.
A rich attractive man is like cat nip to me.
Love it. Attractive, dumb, rude, disrespectful is just ugly to me.
I love intelligent smart men. He can have a bit of ego as long as he treats me well.

Do any of you ladies listen to podcasts? Are there any podcast on this subject?

The sugarbabyformula https://thesugardaddyformula.com/sugar-daddy-podcast-sugainsider-sweet-talk/
sugar-daddy-podcast-sugainsider-sweet-talk

I will never understand this. Most women are similar to you I think.

But not me, I'm very cerebral down to my sexuality. I don't think I've ever mentally had a relexive definitive opinion about attractiveness based purely on age or physical attributes. If I don't like your mind it's impossible for me to be attracted. Tbh, the status of the bank account is literally what controls my ability to get moist. I can't get wet for a penis I can't respect. I ain't putting in work using yoni eggs for a dude who's not worth the investment. I can't stroke the ego of a man who's not the boss.

I'm not bs'ing when I say that I find unsuccessful and/or broke men extremely unattractive and always have. Cant stand looking at them. My mind immediately says "I wish this ugly SOB would get 10 ft away and stop staring in my beautiful face ." :look::lachen:

That said, this is how I know Eric Jayne and her hubby be getting it in. They probably have good sex too. :look::roadrunner:
It's the same when someone doesn't take care of his woman or she looks very unhappy. I'm like: she's unhappy, you're broke, and have absolutely nothing going for you other than looks dude? Come on Bru no!! :rofl:After a certain age it isn't cute. You are just not attractive. I'm not letting someone lead me into that dark night. There's a difference between a horrible accident happening where you lose all your money (some health issue, etc) or something unexpected or you were just a no plan guy with good looks, and no ambition.
:look:

And the woman wipes away her tears and tries to smirk like she's won the lottery. I see your sorrow ma'am and it's not funny. There are not enough looks in the world. A man is supposed to add to my life, not take away from it.

Last edited:
Its a struggle trying to find black men I consider likable.

Its something about their execution.

I'm noticing that a lot of black guys with money are too serious for my taste. They also are too self important. If you want to be important I don't care about how hard you worked to be above above most people. I want you to be be in the same status/position as the white boys.

Ding ding ding. *** is really annoying. Like it's just hard for them to relax which in turn makes me anxious. It's disastrous. I guess they got d'wight man on their mind all the time so they can't relax.

You know what else ive noticed....

They dont vacation or leisurely travel enough.

Maybe if you learn how to chill, youd be chill.

Dude sent me a pic of him slaying damn shark last week. Thats a vacation :lol:

I'm noticing that a lot of black guys with money are too serious for my taste. They also are too self important. If you want to be important I don't care about how hard you worked to be above above most people. I want you to be be in the same status/position as the white boys.
Good luck with that. White males have a totally different agenda.
White men seeking wealth have a thirst for power. Fueled by greed.
Black men just want to live comfortable and be able to get chicks and pay for anything.
White men want to control, have a dynasty, run the world. Along with getting chicks.

You see how fast Trump put all those rich Whites in his cabinet.
Rich with no experience other than knowing how to make themselves rich.
And they actually think it's their right to be there.

You would think with all of those rich folks in power they will make us all rich.

Good luck with that. White males have a totally different agenda.
White men seeking wealth have a thirst for power. Fueled by greed.
Black men just want to live comfortable and be able to get chicks and pay for anything.
White men want to control, have a dynasty, run the world. Along with getting chicks.

You see how fast Trump put all those rich Whites in his cabinet.
Rich with no experience other than knowing how to make themselves rich.
And they actually think it's their right to be there.

You would think with all of those rich folks in power they will make us all rich.

A lot of black men are the same, especially re greed and wanting control and power.

I couldn't agree more "self important" is the best way to put it, I couldn't have said it better myself. I still haven't tapped into the white arena but I'm looking forward to it.

In attracting a well off man...make them laugh. Have a sense of humor. All the while remaining feminine. Show no aggression. Be interesting and mysterious. Most of all, show you are independent. Have your own and make it look good. No shabby chic, fake it until you make it appeal. I can sense that from afar. So, I know a man can too.

In attracting a well off man...make them laugh. Have a sense of humor. All the while remaining feminine. Show no aggression. Be interesting and mysterious. Most of all, show you are independent. Have your own and make it look good. No shabby chic, fake it until you make it appeal. I can sense that from afar. So, I know a man can too.
You mean be authentic?

Time to go Tiger Woods motivational style.

Make a bunch of stickers and post them everywhere as a constant daily reminder to focus. Gotta keep my eyes on the prize..

I need to start meditative chanting til it becomes my second nature:

"I am the ALPHA apex predator… ."

Just hope I stumble across the right person….

You may not want to bother with that one for the long-term. He crazy.

I know. My cousin used to talk to him. I was with his friend (football player) hanging out in DC. The guy is getting ready to move to here so Floyd introduced him to his boy to show him around the city.

I don't like athletes anyway. Never have. I think most are dumb and whores.

Back