How To Attract A Rich Man

I'd like to share an experience I personally had.

I was invited to dinner at a Michelin starred restaurant here in Lyon. It was a great experience. There are no prices on the menu and the person who brought me wouldn't let me see the final bill. I playfully looked over at it.

There were only 2 black women there, myself and young Black couple, a pretty, young African woman and her gorgeous date. Every body else in the place, well... The women had on finery and they had their hair done and their make-up done. But they all seemed to fade into the walls and to blur into the scenery. None of them "popped out" at me. Their bodies were somewhat doughy and ranged from rail thin, to out of shape.

The man I was with said, "You're the most beautiful woman here, tonight."

When we left, the chef came out and thanked us for coming, as he does for all the guests. He looked at both myself and my dinner date and stated that he hoped that the food was up to par, and to our liking. He trained directly under the world famous, Paul Bocuse. We were served by Geneviève Orsi , who is the MAÎTRE DE MAISON, and also by a bevy of other exquisitely trained wait staff.

The chef then looks at the gentleman I'm with and says, "You are a very lucky man."
The Chef, was Pierre Orsi himself.

Here's a link to the restaurant site.
https://www.relaischateaux.com/fr/france/orsi-rhone-lyon

My point: As Black women, with minimum effort you will look good. With concentrated effort, as it pertains to your physical beauty and comportment, you will be spectacular! Take care of your hair, skin, teeth and bodies and the average woman will disappear in your presence and you will complement any other beautiful woman there with your own beauty. Is this about competition? Not really. As Black women, you have tremendous advantages. Please recognize and use them. You can can excel on ANY and EVERY arena, including the Global and International Arena.

I had on a lace front as I am protective styling in 2017, a simple just above the knee-length, gray cardigan dress that was fitted to my body and some black boots that came to just below my knee. I did not dress for comfort, I dressed to be sexy and attractive.

Last edited:
I'd like to share an experience I personally had.

I was invited to dinner at Michelin starred restaurant here in Lyon. It was a great experience. There are no prices on the menu and the person who brought me wouldn't let me see the final bill. I playfully looked over at it.

There were only 2 black women there, myself and young Black couple, a pretty, young African woman and her gorgeous date. Every body else in the place, well... The women had on finery and they had their hair done and their make-up done. But they all seemed to fade into the walls and blur into the scenery. None of them "popped out" at me. Their bodies were somewhat doughy and ranged from rail thin, to out of shape.

The man I was with said, "Your the most beautiful woman here, tonight."

When we left, the chef came out and thanked us for coming, as he does for all the guests. He looked at both myself and my dinner date and stated that he hoped that the food was up to par, and to our liking. He trained directly under the world famous, Paul Bocuse. We were served by Geneviève Orsi , who is the MAÎTRE DE MAISON, and also by a bevy of other exquisitely trained wait staff.

The chef then looks at the gentleman I'm with and says, "You are a very lucky man."
The Chef, was Pierre Orsi himself.

Here's a link to the restaurant site.
https://www.relaischateaux.com/fr/france/orsi-rhone-lyon

My point: As Black women, with minimum effort you will look good. With concentrated effort, as it pertains to your physical beauty and comportment, you will be spectacular! Take care of your hair, skin, teeth and bodies and the average woman will disappear in your presence and you will complement any other beautiful woman there with your own beauty. Is this about competition? Not really. As Black women, you have tremendous advantages. Please recognize and use them. You can can excel on ANY and EVERY arena, including the Global and International Arena.

I had on a lace front as I am protective styling in 2017, a simple just above the knee-length, gray cardigan dress that was fitted to my body and some black boots that came to just below my knee. I did not dress for comfort, I dressed to be sexy and attractive.

Great experience. Thank you for sharing.

I think spring fever is in the air. I've had two men ask to fly me out this week but I'm leery about those things so I played them to the side, I don't know you like that.

Might try to sell me into sex slavery and my Daddy is far from a Liam Neeson.

Fly out where? Get them airfare tickets, save up those air miles and have separate rooms! For real though, I don't blame you.

Fly out where? Get them airfare tickets, save up those air miles and have separate rooms! For real though, I don't blame you.

Just to where they are, which is another reason I'm like ehhh. You make a good point though, a girl can never have too many air miles! One seems harmless but the other one is a bit strange.

Just to where they are, which is another reason I'm like ehhh. You make a good point though, a girl can never have too many air miles! One seems harmless but the other one is a bit strange.
I don't blame you for being cautious.
Are these private jets?:look:
Is this the first date meeting from an online dating site?

I don't blame you for being cautious.
Are these private jets?:look:
Is this the first date meeting from an online dating site?

Girl I wish they were private! But I would be even more suspicious if they were, the funny thing is they're both from instagram. I'm not on any dating sites so I'm not sure how they stumbled upon me.

ladies move to switzerland. jump on tinder. bae(ish) is from a family that rocks with bill gates. bae(ish) works for the family business. He's white, under 40 and cute.
officiallit's still early days but he's sweet somewhat secretive though (he doesn't know im a google warrior).
I know i have to have a more naija mentality with him to lock this down and not self-sabotage - think long term, big picture; don't be so quick to call him out, pretend to be less cynical. Allow him to believe he's truly sweeping me off my feet.

The men here are typically financially ok. Then there are ballers - bankers, traders etc then there are those who are wealthy... all these types of men can be found on tinder.

fingers crossed this one pans out. I'm tired of not being settled and this independent life- i just want to be a kept wife to a loving husband and cater to my family.

ladies move to switzerland. jump on tinder. bae(ish) is from a family that rocks with bill gates. bae(ish) works for the family business. He's white, under 40 and cute.
officiallit's still early days but he's sweet somewhat secretive though (he doesn't know im a google warrior).
I know i have to have a more naija mentality with him to lock this down and not self-sabotage - think long term, big picture; don't be so quick to call him out, pretend to be less cynical. Allow him to believe he's truly sweeping me off my feet.

The men here are typically financially ok. Then there are ballers - bankers, traders etc then there are those who are wealthy... all these types of men can be found on tinder.

fingers crossed this one pans out. I'm tired of not being settled and this independent life- i just want to be a kept wife to a loving husband and cater to my family.

Im hearing alot about those places. Many of those men want us...Are they handsome?

Im hearing alot about those places. Many of those men want us...Are they handsome?

There's a mix of ugly and Prince charming fine ( think handsome/dashing). I looove manly cave men but unfortunately they aren't fitting the other criteria i'm looking for so i've had to adapt.
I've noticed there aren't alot of overweight guys here...at alllllllll. But also not many hardcore gym heads.
Bae(ish) is cute, goodlooking, 6ft 2, needs to hit the gym more but by summer his body will be banging (for when he takes me on the boat:drunk:).

They love us here. Love not as in 'just have a good time' but love as in marry. I've seen more BW/rich WM here then BM/WW combos anywhere in my life.

There's a mix of ugly and Prince charming fine ( think handsome/dashing). I looove manly cave men but unfortunately they aren't fitting the other criteria i'm looking for so i've had to adapt.
I've noticed there aren't alot of overweight guys here...at alllllllll. But also not many hardcore gym heads.
Bae(ish) is cute, goodlooking, 6ft 2, needs to hit the gym more but by summer his body will be banging (for when he takes me on the boat:drunk:).

They love us here. Love not as in 'just have a good time' but love as in marry. I've seen more BW/rich WM here then BM/WW combos anywhere in my life.
I lurk this thread but...

I've found the same about European well to do men also but never dated Swiss before...

got me thinking... :giggle:
:lurking:

I lurk this thread but...

I've found the same about European well to do men also but never dated Swiss before...

got me thinking... :giggle:
:lurking:

The thing with Switzerland is that its made up of 3 regions: Swiss German, Swiss French and Swiss Italian - so you're bound to find a culture that tickles your fancy. my city, half the popn are ex pats that have come here to get paiiiiddd so you're bound to come across someone you like.

With Swiss, minimal family drama; the men are a little guarded; don't expect them to roll up to you in the clurb; even if you don't like a guy keep him as a friend and he'll likely introduce you to other people.

The thing with Switzerland is that its made up of 3 regions: Swiss German, Swiss French and Swiss Italian - so you're bound to find a culture that tickles your fancy. my city, half the popn are ex pats that have come here to get paiiiiddd so you're bound to come across someone you like.

With Swiss, minimal family drama; the men are a little guarded; don't expect them to roll up to you in the clurb; even if you don't like a guy keep him as a friend and he'll likely introduce you to other people.

What is Basel, Switzerland like? I'll be going to a conference there in august.TIA

its pretty blah. Not much going on like the other major cities but to be fair i might not be the best person to rate it as i was there for a week working during baselworld (the world watch and jewelery show) which did have good calibre of men in attendance.

Whilst you're there, definitely keep your eyes peeled during the conference but also jump on tinder and swwwwipe ( just put in your profile you'd love to explore the city with someone - works every time).

Girl I just got back that place is mad expensive. Lock him in and invite me to the wedding :pray: :circle:

So like I said I just got back and he ain't rich but you couldn't tell by that week I just spent in Italy,Switzerland, Croatia, Slovenia :look: he has potential

I went to Geneva and I was shocked by the number of BW/WM pairings. I was also shocked by the number of hookers....chicks are getting paid. I think it's easier for us to bag a rich Euro than a rich American.

I went to Geneva and I was shocked by the number of BW/WM pairings. I was also shocked by the number of hookers....chicks are getting paid. I think it's easier for us to bag a rich Euro than a rich American.
I don't want an American one.
I have more of a rapport with Europeans.
What did the couples look like?

What is Geneva like?
Compared to Zurich?

I don't want an American one.
I have more of a rapport with Europeans.
What did the couples look like?

What is Geneva like?
Compared to Zurich?

I've never been to Zurich but Swiss Banks are notorious for money laundering. Geneva is kind of boring if you want any night life but it's very picturesque. The United Nations also has beautiful headquarters there which is where I was working on a project. Anyway, they have a lot of hoes that I saw out at night in the downtown area. I mean hoes of all flavors. I've seen a lot in my time but I've never really seen such a thing as this. I do hear Amsterdam is similar but below is my experience girlie.

My girlfriend flew in to hang with me and go shopping in Milan (I'm adventurous and freakin drove through the Swiss mountains from Geneva to Italy and back one weekend :eek: ) and we went downtown Geneva to the bars one night. We were just checking out the scene and trying to find a happening spot. I pissed off one of the black hoes in one particular bar. My girlfriend claims that the white prospect that she was clocking, was checking for me. I wasn't really paying the hoe much mind even though I saw her arse perched up on the stool when we rolled in. She got up and left after a while.

We met this cutie in his 30s named Diallo in another spot and he was kicking it with my girl. He was African (most black men seemed African) but I swear he must've been a pimp. He was a hustler (my girlfriend puffs :look: and he hooked her up), and we hung out with him, his boy and 2 of the barmaids that worked there. We talked about living in Switzerland and the US and the brother never really said what his occupation was. He has family here in Chicago and he was fly as hizell (Louis belt, designer shoes, etc.). Most Europeans are well dressed so that wasn't really the reason I thought he was MacDiallo. The brother went outside a few times for no apparent reason and also seemed like he was handling business inside the damn bar. I don't think it was the smoke peddling because that's a different type of movement. Anyway, when we left the bar, there was a proliferation of hoes right next door in this doorway. It looked as though they were taking tricks inside the building because I was nosy and caught the door opening and closing.

While we were walking to our car, we turned one particular corner and there were hoes sitting in the window perched on stools like dolls in the Saks 5th Avenue window showcase. I was like WTH is going on here. Again, hoes of all flavors. I tried to double back and take a pic but a pimp or someone gave me a look like "don't even try it byatch".

Lastly, I saw a cute slim black girl with a weave in the parking lot of our hotel. Girlfriend was with an older white man that smelled like long schmoney. He had a drop top and seemed like he was very into her. My girl and I looked extra cute daily and he did not glance, peak, turn, tilt in our direction and kept his attention on the chick.

Yes, I suggest going to Geneva if you're looking for a dollar and a dream.

Back