How To Attract A Rich Man

So on the rich man websites...lets say someone sends you a message asking for your number, do you comply? Or is there a cat and mouse type of flow before giving your number?

Last edited:
So one the rich man websites...lets say someone sends you a message asking for your number, do you comply? Or is there a cat and mouse type of flow before giving your number?

I'm not sending you my number unless you are speaking my language then you get a google voice we need a fire intro to just jump to the number. If I get a message that says hello I'm flying to _____________ in a few days would you like to join me. Well you jump to the front of the google voice line. Unless we have a date set or trying to arrange a meet and greet you can just message me.

I'm not sending you my number unless you are speaking my language then you get a google voice we need a fire intro to just jump to the number. If I get a message that says hello I'm flying to _____________ in a few days would you like to join me. Well you jump to the front of the google voice line. Unless we have a date set or trying to arrange a meet and greet you can just message me.

So true!

Speaking of.... Homeboy messaged me. He said drinks, I said OK.

@qchelle OkCupid is surprisingly good

This view is beautiful. I never thought I'd like a condo/penthouse with a view (never really mattered to me). But i think I've changed my mind :look:. Biscayne Bay/ South Beach. @barbiesocialite I didn't b know you were in Miami, we could've linked up!

Don't quote pics

I was in Austin. I'll be in Miami in two weeks as long as dude doesn't bug-a-boo me to death :lachen:

Is that venture capital honey's place? Gorgeous view

I decided to dip my toe back into online dating :drunk: I really hate online dating but it's the only way to meet RICH dudes for me until I get out of whiteyville, I've had a lot of old rich white men hitting me up, including a 75 year old. I can't go that old :cry3:

yes you can
hqdefault.jpg

e91.png

I met a guy online who works in the oil industry...his head is huge (yuge! as Trump would say). Can't do it. It's massive.

I will never understand this. Most women are similar to you I think.

But not me, I'm very cerebral down to my sexuality. I don't think I've ever mentally had a relexive definitive opinion about attractiveness based purely on age or physical attributes. If I don't like your mind it's impossible for me to be attracted. Tbh, the status of the bank account is literally what controls my ability to get moist. I can't get wet for a penis I can't respect. I ain't putting in work using yoni eggs for a dude who's not worth the investment. I can't stroke the ego of a man who's not the boss.

I'm not bs'ing when I say that I find unsuccessful and/or broke men extremely unattractive and always have. Cant stand looking at them. My mind immediately says "I wish this ugly SOB would get 10 ft away and stop staring in my beautiful face ." :look::lachen:

That said, this is how I know Eric Jayne and her hubby be getting it in. They probably have good sex too. :look::roadrunner:

I will never understand this. Most women are similar to you I think.

But not me, I'm very cerebral down to my sexuality. I don't think I've ever mentally had a relexive definitive opinion about attractiveness based purely on age or physical attributes. If I don't like your mind it's impossible for me to be attracted. Tbh, the status of the bank account is literally what controls my ability to get moist. I can't get wet for a penis I can't respect. I ain't putting in work using yoni eggs for a dude who's not worth the investment. I can't stroke the ego of a man who's not the boss.

I'm not bs'ing when I say that I find unsuccessful and/or broke men extremely unattractive and always have. Cant stand looking at them. My mind immediately says "I wish this ugly SOB would get 10 ft away and stop staring in my beautiful face ." :look::lachen:

That said, this is how I know Eric Jayne and her hubby be getting it in. They probably have good sex too. :look::roadrunner:
I can't do stupid or poor. I can do meh in the looks department, but this guy...

Back