How To Attract A Rich Man

@PretteePlease and @Layluh

where do I want to go for vacation? I've been receiving a lot of requests and offers for travel but I need you two tell me where I want to go and the rules I have to lay down.

I've gotten suggestions for the Virgin Islands, Tokyo and Phucket so far. (and PP knows bout that other one :rolleyes:)..... But I met a few this week who asked me where I want to go. IDK. but you two do! :lol:

@PretteePlease and @Layluh

where do I want to go for vacation? I've been receiving a lot of requests and offers for travel but I need you two tell me where I want to go and the rules I have to lay down.

I've gotten suggestions for the Virgin Islands, Tokyo and Phucket so far. (and PP knows bout that other one :rolleyes:)..... But I met a few this week who asked me where I want to go. IDK. but you two do! :lol:
bora bora, tahiti, maldives, madagascar, iceland, thailand, vietnam, almost and any major city in the world

Reading y'all's post got me thinking I might be limiting myself with interview bae :scratchchin: he's new in the game but young, black and FOINE :smooches:

I can see him really doing some major things in the future though, I guess it could be good to catch him now before he really blows up.

I think that's important that we as women remind ourselves of our worth now and again. It's easy to get caught up in tolerating less than you deserve, esp when you're really feeling someone.

Men stroke their own egos so I find it equally important that I stroke mine as a woman. For example, I'm really diggin a couple men I've met recently. All of which are VERY successful men. Whenever I think I've met the best then *BOOM* I meet better when I least expect it. Yesterday I thought I met one of my personal bests so far or in general.....I've been proven wrong TWICE already today. :grin:

Gotta go for the what you want. your goals. your happiness. Other people will try to hold you back and discourage you or encourage you to settle but if you want better there's no reason why you shouldnt have it. :yep:

I think that's important that we as women remind ourselves of our worth now and again. It's easy to get caught up in tolerating less than you deserve, esp when you're really feeling someone.

Men stroke their own egos so I find it equally important that I stroke mine as a woman. For example, I'm really diggin a couple men I've met recently. All of which are VERY successful men. Whenever I think I've met the best then *BOOM* I meet better when I least expect it. Yesterday I thought I met one of my personal bests so far or in general.....I've been proven wrong TWICE already today. :grin:

Gotta go for the what you want. your goals. your happiness. Other people will try to hold you back and discourage you or encourage you to settle but if you want better there's no reason why you shouldnt have it. :yep:

This is so true, I'm working on having more of a selfish mindset when it comes to men, I've been the too nice, try to be sweet, don't rock the boat type but that's cancelled because you're right......it's a guarantee I'll end up settling. I've been an intolerant B as of late and I enjoy it :laugh: it's quite fun.

Interview bae is a step up in some ways but very low on the rung of what I could be pulling as far as money goes.

Last edited:
Exactly.

I've put A lot of effort in observing certain women and have commented on this topic before.

Especially the real fortune hunting women. Almost every woman I can think of that married a billionaire has been over 30. Honestly every woman I personally know that married over A million has been over 30. Even most of the real housewives that married whales met him over 30.

Younger women tolerate to much bs which is why older women seem to have more monetary success when it comes to options. I also think women with kids have the most successful but that's another thread.

I've been toldoing I'm almost too young

so I today I officially reactivated my Match.com profile.

almost every guy who makes over $150K prefers a woman +30. it says it right on their profiles too. Like I'd say it applies to about 60% of the men who've ive randomly clicked on who are over 30, childless, never married, located between VA-NY and make a minimum of $150K. I'm actually surprised that a few messaged me after seeing I visited because it clearly stated that they prefer women over 30.

so I today I officially reactivated my Match.com profile.

almost every guy who makes over $150K prefers a woman +30. it says it right on their profiles too. Like I'd say it applies to about 60% of the men who've ive randomly clicked on who are over 30, childless, never married, located between VA-NY and make a minimum of $150K. I'm actually surprised that a few messaged me after seeing I visited because it clearly stated that they prefer women over 30.

Yeah a financial advisor I used to work for said young women are great, until you have to have a convo with em lolol

Yeah a financial advisor I used to work for said young women are great, until you have to have a convo with em lolol

truth.

I have listened to more than one man go in on young women during our date. they said they dont have anything in common. they think theyre dumb and dont know ish. :lol:

Mind you I'm almost in that group. men just dgaf they say anything lol

@barbiesocialite

I agree with @PretteePlease and suggest the Maldives, Bora Bora, Tahiti and Iceland. You can always travel domestically when you want. Since he's paying, go out of the the country and do it big!

@UniquelyDivine - Same here. Most of the issues I've had with dating have been due to being too tolerant of other people's mess. Including my professional life. #nomore2017

It's good to have this convo with like-minded ladies. I'm just tired of putting so much into people and getting little to nothin in return, so I'm going to focus on me, my likes and my desires at this point. I don't think it's asking too much to have a man spoil me. If he wants to benefit from my youth and beauty, I need to benefit from his money and contact. Pretty women cannot be sustained by talking and food. I can talk to friends and get my own freakin' food. I need money, I need property and other support.

#nomore2017

It's good to have this convo with like-minded ladies. I'm just tired of putting so much into people and getting little to nothin in return, so I'm going to focus on me, my likes and my desires at this point. I don't think it's asking too much to have a man spoil me. If he wants to benefit from my youth and beauty, I need to benefit from his money and contact. Pretty women cannot be sustained by talking and food. I can talk to friends and get my own freakin' food. I need money, I need property and other support.

a1bf822b28476f6e8704fe975129185a.gif

@barbiesocialite

I agree with @PretteePlease and suggest the Maldives, Bora Bora, Tahiti and Iceland. You can always travel domestically when you want. Since he's paying, go out of the the country and do it big!

@UniquelyDivine - Same here. Most of the issues I've had with dating have been due to being too tolerant of other people's mess. Including my professional life. #nomore2017

Basically!!! This is a mutually beneficial thing, what are you going to give me? Love is always cool but that won't satisfy my expensive tastes and I don't feel like I should have to use my own coins to satisfy those habits. Men get rich for women, I don't care what anyone says and the rest is just for fun.

I genuinely believe in black women elevating the QUALITY of their lives.

Being married is not enough. If I had to pick a cause it would be the mission for ball and chain first and above all else.

I believe in power, money then marriage. "and in that order." (in my mama Dee voice) Marriage should be the focus if it brings about the previous two elements first, matter of factly, without question and by default.

I'm not into that growing and building together crap. I believe in aiming for the best and starting at the top as one's standard/bare minimum. If you start at the top with the best there are only two ways to go: up or down.

Realistically speaking what's the worst for the best? Ok, above average. average is usually their worst.

But the best for the best? options are endless and beyond even your wildest imagination.

Guess what happens when you start at the bottom or middle?....two ways to go.....hmmmm....

I'm all for black women's empowerment but I simply cannot condone aspiring to the middle. It's uncharacteristic for me to agree with that mentality and against my moral compass. Start at the bottom now we here nah? no thanks. How about start at the top or close to it and building a life, family and empowering your community from there as starting point and foundation.

I wish there was a way for me to promote this agenda in a practical way. Women like me. I'm persuasive and charismatic. There are a lot of women bloggers, activists and wannabe leaders but honestly, most women dont wanna listen to those chicks. So unfortunately much of what they say and advocate falls on deaf ears. I wanna be a rich chick and want to create a community of other black rich chicks. I think many just dont know it's an option enough to even consider aspiring to it. I dont give a damn if I decide to wait til I'm 50 to marry. So what? I'm about black women on the comeup. Bet money I can get 7 of 10 bw that personally associate with me and follow my directions married to $,$$$,$$$ in 2 years or less. :yep:

I genuinely believe in black women elevating the QUALITY of their lives.

Being married is not enough. If I had to pick a cause it would be the mission for ball and chain first and above all else.

I believe in power, money then marriage. "and in that order." (in my mama Dee voice) Marriage should be the focus if it brings about the previous two elements first, matter of factly, without question and by default.

I'm not into that growing and building together crap. I believe in aiming for the best and starting at the top as one's standard/bare minimum. If you start at the top with the best there are only two ways to go: up or down.

Realistically speaking what's the worst for the best? Ok, above average. average is usually their worst.

But the best for the best? options are endless and beyond even your wildest imagination.

Guess what happens when you start at the bottom or middle?....two ways to go.....hmmmm....

I'm all for black women's empowerment but I simply cannot condone aspiring to the middle. It's uncharacteristic for me to agree with that mentality and against my moral compass. Start at the bottom now we here nah? no thanks. How about start at the top or close to it and building a life, family and empowering your community from there as starting point and foundation.

I wish there was a way for me to promote this agenda in a practical way. Women like me. I'm persuasive and charismatic. There are a lot of women bloggers, activists and wannabe leaders but honestly, most women dont wanna listen to those chicks. So unfortunately much of what they say and advocate falls on deaf ears. I wanna be a rich chick and want to create a community of other black rich chicks. I think many just dont know it's an option enough to even consider aspiring to it. I dont give a damn if I decide to wait til I'm 50 to marry. So what? I'm about black women on the comeup. Bet money I can get 7 of 10 bw that personally associate with me and follow my directions married to $,$$$,$$$ in 2 years or less. :yep:

I have a friend who's traveled the world, dated European diplomats and bankers, like creme de la creme. She's holding a webinar next Thursday on how to date and marry well. There's quite a demand for that type of advice actually

@barbiesocialite

Yes. Omg my Australian dude said I was his inspiration. A breath of fresh air. Because all he does is work and if he's not working he's taking phone calls. And eventually he starts to get too much into his own head and will feel overwhelmed. He'd been chasing a deal where I live for years, 1 week after our trip to Mexico he closes on a deal. I'm bringing increase to this guys life. I'm his muse. The reason he's able to go on.

To me it's not just about the money. Right now I'm focused on travel, fun, new experiences and business ideas. He's into some crazy ish, so I can use the experiences with him to turn myself into a more interesting person which will attract better prospects. So far it's working. Every CEO or high powered seeming person on tinder is swiping right on me now that I have pics of me rock climbing. Of course I juxtapose it with me looking pretty though.

I have a friend who's traveled the world, dated European diplomats and bankers, like creme de la creme. She's holding a webinar next Thursday on how to date and marry well. There's quite a demand for that type of advice actually

Oooo we should do it. Get her to let your friend attend for free. Tell her it's a networking/business engagement because I'll figure out how to benefit her life lol

Quoting myself from the Heaux+/- thread
For me I don't think the question is how has being a heaux helped or hurt it is about being selfish and calculating.
Not being selfish and calculating has hurt me emotionally and financially. When you give your all to a man and don't
see it come back that is a kind of betrayal. When you continue to give your all to one person after another thinking
that that will bring you what you want/need that is crazy.

I wish i had been a more SELFISH CALCULATING BUSINESS MINDED PERSON. I wish I could have been a
mental heaux. I wish I could have sold dreams. If I could go back I would be the biggest self centered take no prisoners
type laser focused type person.

I wish i could have slept with Lambo. I could be flying around in my PJs on the PJ but no i wanted an emotional attraction

I'm a be a calculating move on purpose selfish person #HEAUXLIFE

Yes. Omg my Australian dude said I was his inspiration. A breath of fresh air. Because all he does is work and if he's not working he's taking phone calls. And eventually he starts to get too much into his own head and will feel overwhelmed. He'd been chasing a deal where I live for years, 1 week after our trip to Mexico he closes on a deal. I'm bringing increase to this guys life. I'm his muse. The reason he's able to go on.

To me it's not just about the money. Right now I'm focused on travel, fun, new experiences and business ideas. He's into some crazy ***, so I can use the experiences with him to turn myself into a more interesting person which will attract better prospects. So far it's working. Every CEO or high powered seeming person on tinder is swiping right on me now that I have pics of me rock climbing. Of course I juxtapose it with me looking pretty though.

Really ? Maybe I need to change some pics of me from club gear to other activities

Every CEO or high powered seeming person on tinder is swiping right on me now that I have pics of me rock climbing. Of course I juxtapose it with me looking pretty though.
I had very favorable swipes on tender pics & activities make all the difference. My pics in the plane wearing the headset got all right swipes. They were like a lady pilot! I was like not quite just getting started lessons are so expensive. (Damsel)

I suppose I should give an update about my life...even though I'm not at my friend's level.

The guy I'm interested in.. the former CEO of a tech company in Canada... I invited him to my birthday festivities with some friends, but he said he'd be in Indonesia for work. But he did thank me for the invitation, and said "I'll have to schedule a catch-up with you separately."

I look forward to that.

On a whim I went to a spiritual reader months ago, and she said he's the one. But that he had baggage he needs to resolve before he's in the market for a romantic relationship, but in 2017 he'll be ready and will actively engage me in that way. We'll know if she's a real psychic or full of shizt in 351 days. lol

Oh and on the League- several people asked me out last week, but I was sick. I'm sorta not in the mood to date around, so I might pay the $5 to place a time out on my account, so I don't get kicked out for inactivity. I'll revisit it. It's by far the best dating app I've ever used. The caliber of guys is unparalleled, and there's decorum and tact on this site. I've never gotten a crude message on here, which is refreshing especially in the world of OkCupid, POF, and Tinder.

Online dating.

I'm kinda lazy though. I don't send out messages (only respond) and am only on two sites. match and seekingarrangement.

That guy is lives in NYC tho.

It's probably just my marketing tho. My profile is basic but I chose hot pics.

Here's one of my profiles.
LOL first of all really good marketing because the first time I looked at the profile I was so focused on boobs hips and invisible waist I don't even notice there were words at the bottom.
Second did you type your profile like that on purpose it seems disjointed for lack of better phrasing did you just type to keep it simple?
Last idk if you answered but do you not care that you may get 'the wrong type of attention'/repel men of 'quality' with this profile? Or are you just doing numbers game.

I'm probably one of those women who doesn't know her audience when attracting male attention.

LOL first of all really good marketing because the first time I looked at the profile I was so focused on boobs hips and invisible waist I don't even notice there were words at the bottom.
Second did you type your profile like that on purpose it seems disjointed for lack of better phrasing did you just type to keep it simple?
Last idk if you answered but do you not care that you may get 'the wrong type of attention'/repel men of 'quality' with this profile? Or are you just doing numbers game.

I'm probably one of those women who doesn't know her audience when attracting male attention.

Yes I did right intentionally right my profile that way. It was a strategic choice. I knew it'd enhance my profile with the pics but I didn't expect it to become the star. I kean I know I have a way with words hut I didn't know my verbal game had the potential it seems to have in some dudes. Lol

I kid you not I'm actually shocked that these men really be straight up in that like essay. AND THEY READ THE WHOLE THING!!! I get more compliments on ny profile being one of the best they theyve come across than I get fot my porn star knockers. It nakes me feel sone kinda way. Smh. I was just try a put da used car salesman charm on em. I honestly didn't expect so many dudes to pay that much attention to my words in general. Theyre men. Lol. Then come to find out its been a huge factor and primary catalyst for why most of them they wanted to message me to begin with.

Da hell?! Lmao.

They'd be sad to know I almost never read their profilrs. I look at the pics, peep the job then glance over to guesstimate the guap. Shudder if it were the for friends like @PretteePlease and @Layluh reading that is how I probably wouldn't even get most their names.:lachen:

Eta: oh yeah about the last part....while I love my presentation and are generally used to good guys I'm shocked at the level of quality I've been pulling lately. It's crazy. It's refreshing to know there is no shortage of gentlemen in the world. At the same time, I gotta admit I'm definitely swag on fleek lately because I knew I was a catch but had no idea how high my market value seems to have turned out to be. Its been 6 weeks. Chute. Let me keep dating for a few more months folks won't be able to tell me nuttin! Imma be stuntin all over chicks Lmao

Last edited:
Back