How To Attract A Rich Man

Most women snag their rich dude in their 30s and 40s. I don't believe the hype when men say it all goes downhill after 25. Maybe for white women it does, but not BW
I'm not saying it's impossible. I'm just saying the dynamics change.

Porsha was 30 when she married 39 year old Kordell which means she was locking him down in her late 20's. Now that she's 35, note that the sponsors she's linked to are late 40's and mid 50's. Porsha's body is remarkable and she looks younger than her age but as I said, men get janky about women's ages regardless of how they look which is why so many older women lie about their ages on general principle. Porsha is on track to be living the Kenya life if she doesn't do something soon.

What is your definition. It's a bdsm term.

Any man who's ok with being cheated on is a cuckhold. Cuckholdso by definition are submissives.

I've met quite a few cuckholdseconds but I think they're the most manipulative .

I know it's a bdsm term. Any man who likes their wives cheating on them is a cuckold, doesn't make them submissive.

A man who let's a woman cheats on him prefers a poly/mono situation. Again =/= submissive.

@Crackers Phinn I just don't really mind older guys. They tend to be more mature, better trained, wiser, have more money etc. but I've been that way since I was a teen. When I was 15, I had a 24 year old bf. At 21 I had a 32 year old bf. Now that I'm 32, men in their 30s get on my nerves. Most are between 42 and 52. Arab bae is 31 though.

No matter how old a woman is, there will always be an older man willing to date you.

How do you even approach the subject of an allowance?
Personally, I am looking for a partner, adventure, travel and just enjoying a dynamic life with someone like minded and wealthy. Who gives me a feeling of security and freedom.

Can you feel secure and free with these guys?
I guess it's one of those things where you are just talking and the subject comes up.
Seems like you would have to feed the topic into that direction.

In my opinion most of these men are going to be about power. Most men, if seeking a younger woman and an arrangement, do not want a partner in the vein of you two being equals and building together. IMO they like being on top and in control, helping you, guiding you, and in some cases using you (your body, your youth and energy). In most cases you will not feel both free and secure. In some ways the money he is giving means you are at his disposal, arrange your schedule around his, excited about what he has to offer as far as material things, contacts, experiences, etc.

While on vacation you may feel secure in that he will be focused on you and money is never an issue. When you are not with him you may feel more free because you have more money and things to look forward to, but you may not feel secure because he will likely only share the parts of his life with you that he wants to, but kind of expect you to be an open book.

My thoughts are coming from this "arrangement" situation with a wealthy man seeking out a young woman.

:woot:

Did she land someone her age, older, younger? Net worth? Where'd she meet him?

She's 28. I'm pretty sure he's 38. He's the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) of a large tech company that creates video games for celebrities that we all love to hate on LHCF. She met him at a halloween party last year. I don't know his net worth exactly but it's safe to say he's got a few mill in the bank.

One thing I know about him is he's really smart with money, so I don't see them going broke anytime soon.

Their first year of dating included incredible trips- Tokyo, Aspen, Sedona, Tahoe, Napa, Soma (They are real outdoor buffs), and frequent trips down to LA. He's super romantic. He creates experiences for her, not just average boring trips.

And most importantly- he is the nicest guy I've ever met! He's really a good guy. Has a great personality! He's super good looking on top of all that.

#SheWon

No, but I'm thinking about joining a local Toastmasters. For me, the skill of being able to speak publicly and intelligently with strangers at the drop of a hat will help me professionally and personally.

I like the idea of elocution lessons, though, and my add that to my todo list.

I was listening to verbal seduction podcast and they mentioned the power in the quality of one's voice. I genuinely believe that. My verbal game has improved so much in the month I've been dating but I would love a deeper breather crisp voice to compliment it.

I was listening to verbal seduction podcast and they mentioned the power in the quality of one's voice. I genuinely believe that. My verbal game has improved so much in the month I've been dating but I would love a deeper breather crisp voice to compliment it.

I'm going to investigate this further for myself. The combination of intelligence, beauty and speaking clearly and eloquently, with proper pronounciation is a winning situation.

Last edited:
So I have a story. A few years ago,I met a plastic surgeon that was really good looking. I don't date white men plus I felt a bit insecure about my weight so I said no when he asked me out. He is getting married to someone I know in May and she could teach a class on this whole getting a rich man thing. She is 50 but lies that she is in her late 30s. This is her second marriage. She keeps herself up VERY well. Very trim. I met her when I was in university,she was producing a show I was on and was cheating on her then husband with some of the crew.

She told me that she most definitely married her 1st husband for his money and her son was security. I have no idea what she is going to do if this man wants kids but she is resourceful. The plastic surgeon has practices in Berlin and Nairobi and lives half the year here and the other half in Berlin. I think she will stay with him until she finds a richer man. The plastic surgeon is pretty good looking too and just going off the date he asked me on is generous.

So I have a story. A few years ago,I met a plastic surgeon that was really good looking. I don't date white men plus I felt a bit insecure about my weight so I said no when he asked me out. He is getting married to someone I know in May and she could teach a class on this whole getting a rich man thing. She is 50 but lies that she is in her late 30s. This is her second marriage. She keeps herself up VERY well. Very trim. I met her when I was in university,she was producing a show I was on and was cheating on her then husband with some of the crew.

She told me that she most definitely married her 1st husband for his money and her son was security. I have no idea what she is going to do if this man wants kids but she is resourceful. The plastic surgeon has practices in Berlin and Nairobi and lives half the year here and the other half in Berlin. I think she will stay with him until she finds a richer man. The plastic surgeon is pretty good looking too and just going off the date he asked me on is generous.

So whats her secret?

So whats her secret?
Hmm.
1. She is very very thin.
2. She has an air of mystery about her.
3. She positions herself around these people. Always at dinners etc. Last time I saw her was at a Chamber of Commerce event and she was really nice and sweet and told me I looked pretty.
4. She owns a production company that has made some good tv so she has something about her that is noteworthy.
5. She travels alone. At the event she was by herself and knowing her she was on the prowl for a man.

Actually she gave me tips at a lunch when I was in university. Let me ask someone that was there is they remember what she said other than marry up. This was 9 years ago so I have little recollection.

Is she Black?

Damn! Y'all still at lunch!? :lol:
That's what I'm saying

I just got home, he went to a meeting. We're going out after he's finished. That Ethiopian food was good as hell.

Damn he fine as hell in person. @PretteePlease he drives your fave car, a Porsche. But its the little one with the red rims . By the way, I told him that my frieND who's hustleman just like him needs to talk to him

eta: yooo he got so much dough he went into a bank neither one of us have just to make a transaction so we wouldn't get towed for parking in the lot.

I'm only a few pages into this thread so far. I thought of an episode of This Is Life with Lisa Ling that I saw a couple of years ago about Sugarbabies and Sugardaddies. I found it on YouTube.

For anyone who hasn't heard of Taylor B. Jones from https://thesugardaddyformula.com/ you might want to check her out. If you google her name you can find her on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, etc. She and her Sugardaddy are interviewed in this episode. Their story starts at 17:20.

Most of this episode is interviews with people from SeekingArrangement, including the Founder and people who are members of the site.

I have been listening to Taylor's old podcast episodes and I had NO idea Rich was a white man. I thought he was black. His voice on the podcast is very different fromethods the guy interviewed. He's so smitten with Taylor though. He talks to his friends about her. Lol. He has no kids and no wife....seems really nice and completely unashamed to be her sponsor. Good for them.

I told him about wanting a fitness business. He said he will teach me how to do it no matter what avenue I choose. He told me not to burn it but to flip it.

I wonder can I get him to marry me.
Is he hardcore alpha ala Trump/Vince Herbert? or more middle of the road like Clinton/Obama?

I guess since this is my first time actually putting effort in dating I'm surprised at who I'm attracting. I was hoping for more inbetweeners. However, damn near every physical date I've been have been with Almost ALL Alphas. Not joint or baby alphas either, the supreme ruler "I know I'm that ninja" types. 3 out of the last 4 dates I went in where super alphas in that I nicknamed one "Dick" and the other "Trouble" on both first dates. They like the names, own it and think it's cute tho, go figure :lol:

IDK if I could deal with their bullisht though. The one the other day got cussed the *** out and I put his simple arse out the car in the middle of the night in the rain because he was getting on my gotdamn nerves. I was like hell no. Not Today. I'm not letting you get on my last nerve after my awesome date where I just ate octopus for the first time. Get off my jock , get out my face and pay the $100 uber trip you planned on paying for anyway. Surprisingly do you know this man called me the next morning to see how I was doing?! I was like "listen, you're happy I'm talking to you after you showed your arse last night. You OWE me." :lachen:

Honestly if I were to really think about it both Dick and Trouble are marriage material. Idk what to make of them though. They have a few materialistic tendencies here and there. I've learned to identify the shoes, the jeans, the whip and # homes they currently owns and first date location as telltale signs. That doesnt really bother me. I kinda like it. At the same time, they throw around money a lot which I'm not used to. Like "I have 50/11 business calls during our dinner/date but here's my wallet do whatever you want in the meantime." Also, they will shut someone down quick if they think they already have the best answer. We walked in the Ethiopian restaurant and first thing dude said was "she kinda slow--she gon learn to be quick today." arsehole. I tell ya. :lachen:

but the question is, how do I tame one of these wild animals. they are lawless with mouths like a pistol. I'm a know it all. lmao. I need to shut that ish down before they start treating me like that. No sir. I'm not here for it. At the same time, I deserve their money, protective nature and spoiling. It's just right for me. I should have it always. I've actually been researching ways to gradually put a noose around the neck of one in particular. They can be alpha to everyone else but I need to figure out how to be THEIR alpha.

Last edited:
Back