How To Attract A Rich Man

Why don't you think you are cut out for them?
I question if I have the confidence to feel comfortable with them.
I have some work to do, perhaps I am not accomplished enough in my own right to feel I deserve them.

Cuz 1. I look forward to having massive financial growth with a high earning partner. If my partner were already rich, it wouldn't excite me as much. 2. I don't think I'd be a good ego stroker when it came to him funding my life. And so 3. I would think he would cheat on me cuz of this lol. Like go somewhere where she appreciates his money more than me. And cheating is a deal breaker for me, idc how much money he has. 4. I imagine a lot of rich men are older than 30? Yeaaaa it's gonna be a no for me lol.

I'm comfy with upper middle class guys.

Cuz 1. I look forward to having massive financial growth with a high earning partner. If my partner were already rich, it wouldn't excite me as much. 2. I don't think I'd be a good ego stroker when it came to him funding my life. And so 3. I would think he would cheat on me cuz of this lol. Like go somewhere where she appreciates his money more than me. And cheating is a deal breaker for me, idc how much money he has. 4. I imagine a lot of rich men are older than 30? Yeaaaa it's gonna be a no for me lol.

I'm comfy with upper middle class guys.

They are all over 30.

You mean you dont want my 65 year old architect?

ok ladies....

let's talk different types of rich men.....

there are our cuckholds/mama's boys, the marrieds and the alphas.

how do you train them?

like in a Pavlov dog sense.

let's discuss.

I'm good with cuckholds but have been attracting a few alphas. I have no idea what to do with them.

(or should I start a new thread)

@PretteePlease
@hopeful
@Crackers Phinn
@Zaynab
@Covagirlm
@SlimPickinz
@Layluh
@HollyGolightly

I will say that what you want to watch out for is manipulation. The biggest issue that younger women don't always understand is not just what money does to a man, but what power does. It is far more difficult to "manage" a powerful, wealthy, and highly intelligent man, particularly if he is very attracted to power and has a manipulative nature.

These kinds of men know how to make you think you are in control when you really aren't. I'm sure many of the wives of the men on SeekingArrangements think they have things under control because he sends her flowers, sweet talks her, takes her on fab vacations. But he is socking it to her in a horrible power play by sleeping with and mentoring beautiful young women. Humiliating and betraying her and she may have no clue. They like how it feels to have secrets and to trick people. They love excitement and being entertained constantly.

The best advice I have is to trust your gut and don't let your brain talk you out of what you are feeling. If you feel like he is lying or playing you, he probably is. If he can play his wife of many years, the mother of his children, he can play anyone without an ounce of guilt. I would also warn that the depths of some of these men's perversion may shock some women. Normal anything will not be satisfying to many of these men, not for very long. They want what they want. Just like they want more money and more power, a variety of women, many want more and more and a bigger variety of any and everything, things a decent human being may not even be able to imagine.

So my advice is to move slowly, keep your feet on the ground, and get out and move along the minute you sense danger or even just something isn't quite right. If you wait too long and try to figure out what is wrong first, it may be too late. The biggest weapons men like this have is that they love power more than anything else, their hearts are colder than you realize, and they think everyone has a price. Also, many are very charming which is often not a good thing and includes the ability to deceive and over power.

Bottomline, hold onto you no matter what. A man with wealth and power is still a man. Don't let him being a bigshot keep you from evaluating and judging him the way you would a poorer, less powerful man.

I will say that what you want to watch out for is manipulation. The biggest issue that younger women don't always understand is not just what money does to a man, but what power does. It is far more difficult to "manage" a powerful, wealthy, and highly intelligent man, particularly if he is very attracted to power and has a manipulative nature.

These kinds of men know how to make you think you are in control when you really aren't. I'm sure many of the wives of the men on SeekingArrangements think they have things under control because he sends her flowers, sweet talks her, takes her on fab vacations. But he is socking it to her in a horrible power play by sleeping with and mentoring beautiful young women. Humiliating and betraying her and she may have no clue. They like how it feels to have secrets and to trick people. They love excitement and being entertained constantly.

The best advice I have is to trust your gut and don't let your brain talk you out of what you are feeling. If you feel like he is lying or playing you, he probably is. If he can play his wife of many years, the mother of his children, he can play anyone without an ounce of guilt. I would also warn that the depths of some of these men's perversion may shock some women. Normal anything will not be satisfying to many of these men, not for very long. They want what they want. Just like they want more money and more power, a variety of women, many want more and more and a bigger variety of any and everything, things a decent human being may not even be able to imagine.

So my advice is to move slowly, keep your feet on the ground, and get out and move along the minute you sense danger or even just something isn't quite right. If you wait too long and try to figure out what is wrong first, it may be too late. The biggest weapons men like this have is that they love power more than anything else, their hearts are colder than you realize, and they think everyone has a price. Also, many are very charming which is often not a good thing and includes the ability to deceive and over power.

Bottomline, hold onto you no matter what. A man with wealth and power is still a man. Don't let him being a bigshot keep you from evaluating and judging him the way you would a poorer, less powerful man.
Yes to all of this. Especially the bolded. :yep:

Note every woman wants that. My goal is locking down an allowance. I'm not even concerned with a relationship right now. Maybe in a few years. Right now I want to be single and mingling.
How do you even approach the subject of an allowance?
Personally, I am looking for a partner, adventure, travel and just enjoying a dynamic life with someone like minded and wealthy. Who gives me a feeling of security and freedom.

Can you feel secure and free with these guys?
I guess it's one of those things where you are just talking and the subject comes up.
Seems like you would have to feed the topic into that direction.

I have come to the conclusion that a woman will have to be very social or put herself in many social situations in order to meet a rich man.
I would like to see us all meeting and having relationships with rich men this year. Let 2017 but more about our experiences with them instead of most of us being curious. I would like to see more of that, because this thread has been up for a while now.

How do you even approach the subject of an allowance?
Personally, I am looking for a partner, adventure, travel and just enjoying a dynamic life with someone like minded and wealthy. Who gives me a feeling of security and freedom.

Can you feel secure and free with these guys?
I guess it's one of those things where you are just talking and the subject comes up.
Seems like you would have to feed the topic into that direction.

It is what it is.

But you always wait for them to bring up money and work from there.

Misstravel is great for finding someone to travel with. I met my date for tonight on there. He's not rich though, just upper middle class $200ish range buto he's 35.

Last edited:
My goal is to marry one. I have 2 really good prospects right now, but we'll see how it goes.

One of my men told me that yeah Once a man makes too much money they do get into some weird Ish. Because they can have anything they want so they chase thrills. The one I'm with is into kiteboarding, rock climbing- and has climbed mt Everest. So that's (supposedly) how he gets his thrills. But he can tell me anything though.

I have come to the conclusion that a woman will have to be very social or put herself in many social situations in order to meet a rich man.
I would like to see us all meeting and having relationships with rich men this year. Let 2017 but more about our experiences with them instead of most of us being curious. I would like to see more of that, because this thread has been up for a while now.

I agree. after my date last night I decided to stop by a local sports bar for the game. I met two tech guys (black) who are very well off who took care of my food and drinks and showed me a good time. It def pays to go out alone. The best part was that I learned that I look really young. They said they thought I was fresh outa college like 23/24

Last edited:
My goal is to marry one. I have 2 really good prospects right now, but we'll see how it goes.

One of my men told me that yeah Once a man makes too much money they do get into some weird Ish. Because they can have anything they want so they chase thrills. The one I'm with is into kiteboarding, rock climbing- and has climbed mt Everest. So that's (supposedly) how he gets his thrills. But he can tell me anything though.

Yeah they get crazy and weird. I used to have a maximum limit and I think I'm gonna go back to that. I have a minimum of $250 for under 40 but I won't marry anyone worth less than a million. Ido if I have the personality to deal with anyone worth more than 10mill initially. Guy yesterday was cool but idk if I think he's my preference of sugardaddy material.

ok ladies....

let's talk different types of rich men.....

there are our cuckholds/mama's boys, the marrieds and the alphas.

how do you train them?

like in a Pavlov dog sense.

let's discuss.

I'm good with cuckholds but have been attracting a few alphas. I have no idea what to do with them.
Yes to everything @hopeful said. I have never been in an intimate relationship with an alpha male but I've been in protective relationships by them in other capacities. From what I see of their relationships, there's a lot of looking the other way to keep the peace. Not meaning just cheating because some are faithful, but more in lines with your lane is established early in the relationship, stay in it regardless of what changes or you will be punished until you get back in line and if that doesn't work replaced and punished some more if there are kids tying you to him. There are lots of ways grown men punish women without being physically abusive. Much like "mama's boys" who have a punishment/reward response, the "daddy's girls" in relationships with alpha males are ok with what they have signed up for.

Most men are manipulated by sex but mama's boys have an overdeveloped punishment/reward response. Establish a sexual punishment reward system that fits into whatever quirks they may have. For example, he likes head, Alright throw him some above average head on a standard basis, when he does something that makes you happy tell him what he did to make you happy and then go up your head game on his a--, pull out one new trick he didn't know you knew. Then go back to the reg deg. Next time he does something that pleases you, pull out a different new trick to the head game. Rinse. Wash. Repeat. Key is don't give him everything at once or too much at a time so that you can stretch this out because you're going to need to keep coming up with new tricks to reward good behavior.

I'm not sure what you mean by cuckhold, millennials be changing words and **** - but if you mean submissives, it's again about finding what quirk they have and doling out punishment accordingly. These dudes will hint heavily if not outright tell you how they want to be humiliated. Just dole it out sparingly. In general, the biggest mistake women make with any kind of man is giving too much too fast.

Note every woman wants that. My goal is locking down an allowance. I'm not even concerned with a relationship right now. Maybe in a few years. Right now I want to be single and mingling.
I don't know how old you are but if you are 28 or over, you don't have a couple of years. You need to be locking a dude down now.
At some point, even if your body looks good men get real janky about age. In general, they start doing the math on how long you are going to hold it together and their goal is to get the maximum benefit out of your youth and beauty that they can.

I don't know how old you are but if you are 28 or over, you don't have a couple of years. You need to be locking a dude down now.
At some point, even if your body looks good men get real janky about age. In general, they start doing the math on how long you are going to hold it together and their goal is to get the maximum benefit out of your youth and beauty that they can.

of course i do. im going to get my eggs frozen and settle down maybe 34-37ish. Here in the DMV most dont settle down til they are in their thirties.

The fact that I look like I'm 23 is just a bonus. I'm hot and raised to be claimed. I'm not worried about it. I've seen it in the flesh in my own family.

Yes to everything @hopeful said. I have never been in an intimate relationship with an alpha male but I've been in protective relationships by them in other capacities. From what I see of their relationships, there's a lot of looking the other way to keep the peace. Not meaning just cheating because some are faithful, but more in lines with your lane is established early in the relationship, stay in it regardless of what changes or you will be punished until you get back in line and if that doesn't work replaced and punished some more if there are kids tying you to him. There are lots of ways grown men punish women without being physically abusive. Much like "mama's boys" who have a punishment/reward response, the "daddy's girls" in relationships with alpha males are ok with what they have signed up for.

Most men are manipulated by sex but mama's boys have an overdeveloped punishment/reward response. Establish a sexual punishment reward system that fits into whatever quirks they may have. For example, he likes head, Alright throw him some above average head on a standard basis, when he does something that makes you happy tell him what he did to make you happy and then go up your head game on his a--, pull out one new trick he didn't know you knew. Then go back to the reg deg. Next time he does something that pleases you, pull out a different new trick to the head game. Rinse. Wash. Repeat. Key is don't give him everything at once or too much at a time so that you can stretch this out because you're going to need to keep coming up with new tricks to reward good behavior.

I'm not sure what you mean by cuckhold, millennials be changing words and **** - but if you mean submissives, it's again about finding what quirk they have and doling out punishment accordingly. These dudes will hint heavily if not outright tell you how they want to be humiliated. Just dole it out sparingly. In general, the biggest mistake women make with any kind of man is giving too much too fast.

A cuckhold isnt a millennial term. It refers to men who are submissives.

Most women snag their rich dude in their 30s and 40s. I don't believe the hype when men say it all goes downhill after 25. Maybe for white women it does, but not BW

Exactly.

I've put A lot of effort in observing certain women and have commented on this topic before.

Especially the real fortune hunting women. Almost every woman I can think of that married a billionaire has been over 30. Honestly every woman I personally know that married over A million has been over 30. Even most of the real housewives that married whales met him over 30.

Younger women tolerate to much bs which is why older women seem to have more monetary success when it comes to options. I also think women with kids have the most successful but that's another thread.

I've been toldoing I'm almost too young

Last edited:
^^^ So if you're in your thirties (30+), are ones hope of finding a rich man non-existent? What's an old gal gatta do? :laugh:
You can find one, odds are that you just got to go older and everybody ain't got the stomach for that. The oldest man I dated in my late 30's was 52 and I felt really blech about it. There was some in their 60's sniffing around as well. I feel like I lucked up on ending up with a 5 year age difference which still presents some issues. I'm the designated reader of menus because the old man gotta hold the damn things three feet away from his head to read anything smaller than this font. I'm not married to a rich man by LHCF standards so you should probably take what I say with a grain of salt.

Nah. It doesn't.
Is that how people are using that term now?
What is your definition. It's a bdsm term.

Any man who's ok with being cheated on is a cuckhold. Cuckholdso by definition are submissives.

I've met quite a few cuckholdseconds but I think they're the most manipulative .

Last edited:
Back