How To Attract A Rich Man

I will say this....

A lot of women have no idea how to market themselves. Women stay marketing to other women.

"Know your audience"

AND

"Know your competition"

For example @Covagirlm slays literally everyday. Im not even exaggerating. She hates my pink eyeshadow and helps me fix myself to be presentable. Lol

However, when I saw what she posted I wanted to fight her over the pics she chose. I was so mad at her poor profile marketing I started going in on her about how she didn't deserve her boob job and is holding them puppies hostage.:rofl:
:lachen:I'll show my boobs off if you get rid of the pink eyeshadow ...deal?

@cherishlove

So? I'm sure you got looks. Tell us more. What happened?

Well it was more of a dinner than a party because of curfew because they had a game the next day. It was a very eye opening experience. I think I definitely stood out because of my size. I'm 190 pounds at 5'7". I thought before this event that I was fine, but now I'm trying to lose 25 pounds in a month or two. All the girls there were small. They didn't look like they worked out either they were just small. I feel like it's no need to change the grain. I did get a lot of looks from the men at the event and I have a date with a player tomorrow but I feel like I have sooo much to work on.

Online dating.

I'm kinda lazy though. I don't send out messages (only respond) and am only on two sites. match and seekingarrangement.

That guy is lives in NYC tho.

It's probably just my marketing tho. My profile is basic but I chose hot pics.

Here's one of my profiles.
You are gorgeous but why so many cleavage shots?

No shade - serious question: How do some of you ladies know the net worth of these men so quickly? Do they easily reveal this info early on or do you find out by other methods?

No shade - serious question: How do some of you ladies know the net worth of these men so quickly? Do they easily reveal this info early on or do you find out by other methods?

Google.

Idk about other women but men give me their names and phone numbers. It's pretty easy after that. My mind has been blown every time.

Eta: but yes, SA has their net worth and income. You can easily spot reals from fakes. I know that I attract $2-5mil on average. $10mils like me enough but I do attract more . That said anything less than a million I know is me dating down

Last edited:
I'm only a few pages into this thread so far. I thought of an episode of This Is Life with Lisa Ling that I saw a couple of years ago about Sugarbabies and Sugardaddies. I found it on YouTube.

For anyone who hasn't heard of Taylor B. Jones from https://thesugardaddyformula.com/ you might want to check her out. If you google her name you can find her on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, etc. She and her Sugardaddy are interviewed in this episode. Their story starts at 17:20.

Most of this episode is interviews with people from SeekingArrangement, including the Founder and people who are members of the site.

I'm only a few pages into this thread so far. I thought of an episode of This Is Life with Lisa Ling that I saw a couple of years ago about Sugarbabies and Sugardaddies. I found it on YouTube.

For anyone who hasn't heard of Taylor B. Jones from https://thesugardaddyformula.com/ you might want to check her out. If you google her name you can find her on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, etc. She and her Sugardaddy are interviewed in this episode. Their story starts at 17:20.

Most of this episode is interviews with people from SeekingArrangement, including the Founder and people who are members of the site.

I love Taylor.

Google.

Idk about other women but men give me their names and phone numbers. It's pretty easy after that. My mind has been blown every time.

Eta: but yes, SA has their net worth and income. You can easily spot reals from fakes. I know that I attract $2-5mil on average. $10mils like me enough but I do attract more . That said anything less than a million I know is me dating down
What is SA? What income range would you prefer?

I'm not cut out for a rich man lol, but I love this thread and reading yall stories! Much luck to everyone!
Why don't you think you are cut out for them?
I question if I have the confidence to feel comfortable with them.
I have some work to do, perhaps I am not accomplished enough in my own right to feel I deserve them.

I'm trying to catch up on this thread, so forgive me if this has been discussed, but since this thread's inception who has gotten married to a guy that has a net worth of $1M or more?

Has anyone married a rich man? Gotten engaged to a man? Or at least moved in to cohabitate with one?

That was fascinating. I started @ 17:20 as you suggested. I could understand how some young women think young men are a waste of time because 1) they don't have money and 2) will want to use them for sex. So some feel like what's the point? Not going to nice places, sometimes needing to go Dutch, and feeling used. I wonder what percentage of relationships are more like Taylor's vs. a purely sexual situation where sex is exchanged for money? The young white woman also seemed to be crumbling from the experience of being a sugar baby. But at the same time young men cause heartache too.

It is all very interesting. I will say that when I was younger and working, older men, particularly older white men were the most helpful to me, the most willing to make a phone call etc. I think women would be surprised at how helpful men will be if you just ask. And often don't ask for anything in return, especially if it's not a long-term, ongoing situation.

Last edited:
That was fascinating. I started @ 17:20 as you suggested. I could understand how some young women think young men are a waste of time because 1) they don't have money and 2) will want to use them for sex. So some feel like what's the point? Not going to nice places, sometimes needing to go Dutch, and feeling used. I wonder what percentage of relationships are more like Taylor's vs. a purely sexual situation where sex is exchanged for money? The young white woman also seemed to be crumbling from the experience of being a sugar baby. But at the same time young men cause heartache too.

It is all very interesting. I will say that when I was younger and working, older men, particularly older white men were the most helpful to me, the most willing to make a phone call etc. I think women would be surprised at how helpful men will be if you just ask. And often don't ask for anything in return, especially if it's not a long-term, ongoing situation.

There are a lot of situations where I think it's a sexual exchange for money. It's hard trying to navigate those ins and outs.

Taylor has a podcast called the "accidental hooker." I can totally see how that could happen.

What is SA? What income range would you prefer?

Seekingarrangement

I prefer $5-10 million. That's a comfort range. When they're worth less they're usually trying to hustle to get more. When they're worth more they're cookoo crazy. I have a date today with a $50mil (international gas and oil). He's nuts and probaby going to work my last nerve lmao. Now I don't know if I want him to show me how to shoot a gun lol

I'm trying to catch up on this thread, so forgive me if this has been discussed, but since this thread's inception who has gotten married to a guy that has a net worth of $1M or more?

Has anyone married a rich man? Gotten engaged to a man? Or at least moved in to cohabitate with one?
Note every woman wants that. My goal is locking down an allowance. I'm not even concerned with a relationship right now. Maybe in a few years. Right now I want to be single and mingling.

Back