How To Attract A Rich Man

@cherishlove If you're wanting to up your makeup game then I would suggest finding some makeup gurus that you like. MakeUpShayla is one of my fav's & she has some pretty good tutorials on YouTube but she is literally one of 1000's on there, she has some nice natural looks on there and teaches the basics on contouring and other good techniques.

@Sweetg Yep!! It really goes a long way! I have a friend that's really pretty and we usually do damage out together but she has never really caught the eye of the ballers when we go out and people always make comments like "I'm surprised so & so has never dated a rich dude or a baller". The only thing is that she dresses kinda tacky at times, banging body, nice hair and cute makeup but her clothes give her an unpolished look and I think that makes a big difference, men about their business like women that look like they have their own and can dress the part.

@UniquelyDivine you bring up a good point about being put well together. Like the rest of you I only date men that are enterprising ....

So I changed out of my usual weave & have been wearing my hair natural. This guy hates it hates it...he doesn't;t like weave...he said he appreciates that I have long natural hair but prefers it straight.

Do you ladies fine that these business men that run in a different type of circle prefer the straight hair?

I would not wear my natural hair in an afro. The afro is okay but for me I find the longer the better, whether straight or curly, and whether fake or real. This has not steered me wrong yet and I would rather go with what I know absolutely works vs. doing trial and error.

@UniquelyDivine @cherishlove When I tell you this guy hated my twist out....he HATED IT. lol....I normally where my hair in either 2 ways....straight or long curly. I have my look together...dress/nails etc etc...I ain't worried about that. Fit body on point.
But I realized that the natural hair is not part of the package. Thanks for your responses. ;)

I find that men love the long curly look, that's usually my go to style.

@UniquelyDivine you bring up a good point about being put well together. Like the rest of you I only date men that are enterprising ....

So I changed out of my usual weave & have been wearing my hair natural. This guy hates it hates it...he doesn't;t like weave...he said he appreciates that I have long natural hair but prefers it straight.

Do you ladies fine that these business men that run in a different type of circle prefer the straight hair?

Everyone loves my hair.

I wear Mongolian curly. It looks like natural hair.it's the same hair I wore for kadooment. White guys love it and 2 black men who are trying to date me complimented me today.

Last edited:
Everyone loves my hair.

I wear Mongolian curly. It looks like natural hair.it's the same hair I wore for kadooment. White guys love it and 2 black men who are trying to date me complimented me today.
tP19g2Q.jpg
hey boo

So @PretteePlease the owner is a woman (her husband died) and I doubt she'll be there but she may. I'm unsure on how to meet and mingle with others while there with him. Everyday we talk at the gym he's talking more sexual but I'm NOT sleeping with him.

@UniquelyDivine i have to get my makeup together I watched shayla but I can't say I like wearing a lot of makeup. Right now I wear a bronzer on my cheek and some pink natural lip gloss.

Last edited:
So I have a date with one founder of one of the biggest architect firms in the country..

He is high maintenance, extremely intelligent and super cocky--- 10mill range, 50ish, divorced, likes the opera, ballet, travel (just came back from Aspen)....

People, how do I impress this guy?

Be beautiful, light-hearted, have fun. The minute you make him the prize, feel you need to impress him, you've lost IMO. You are young, beautiful, educated, bomb figure, cocky, somewhat difficult. Just be you. He is very likely a player. Your goal should be to have your needs met and to not get played. Men like him are used to being chased after. He should be pursuing you. Wondering how he can impress you.

Be beautiful, light-hearted, have fun. The minute you make him the prize, feel you need to impress him, you've lost IMO. You are young, beautiful, educated, bomb figure, cocky, somewhat difficult. Just be you. He is very likely a player. Your goal should be to have your needs met and to not get played. Men like him are used to being chased after. He should be pursuing you. Wondering how he can impress you.

Thanks @hopeful :bighug:

I really appreciate you responding. But you're right, I have no reason to be nervous. Idk, sometimes I feel like being myself isn't enough. That's why dates freak me out so much.

I have to think positive. That's funny, whenever you post in general I'm always reminded that I have to be optimistic even when you arent talking to me :kiss:

@barbiesocialite How are you meeting your eligible bachelors?

Online dating.

I'm kinda lazy though. I don't send out messages (only respond) and am only on two sites. match and seekingarrangement.

That guy is lives in NYC tho.

It's probably just my marketing tho. My profile is basic but I chose hot pics.

Here's one of my profiles.

Attachments

• 20170103_224118.png
    20170103_224118.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 296
Last edited:
Online dating.

I'm kinda lazy though. I don't send out messages (only respond) and am only on two sites. match and seekingarrangement.

That guy is lives in NYC tho.

It's probably just my marketing tho. My profile is basically but I chose hot pics.

Here's one of my profiles.
Wow, I love your profile your face body and skin were popping in that fuchsia top, just gorgeous, you were not playing with some of those spicy pics you added to your profile:lol: get it! I really love the way you phrased your bio, thanks so much:kiss:

Wow, I love your profile your face body and skin were popping in that fuchsia top, just gorgeous, you were not playing with some of those spicy pics you added to your profile:lol: get it! I really love the way you phrased your bio, thanks so much:kiss:

I will say this....

A lot of women have no idea how to market themselves. Women stay marketing to other women.

"Know your audience"

AND

"Know your competition"

For example @Covagirlm slays literally everyday. Im not even exaggerating. She hates my pink eyeshadow and helps me fix myself to be presentable. Lol

However, when I saw what she posted I wanted to fight her over the pics she chose. I was so mad at her poor profile marketing I started going in on her about how she didn't deserve her boob job and is holding them puppies hostage.:rofl:

I will say this....

A lot of women have no idea how to market themselves. Women stay marketing to other women.

"Know your audience"

AND

"Know your competition"

For example @Covagirlm slays literally everyday. Im not even exaggerating. She hates my pink eyeshadow and helps me fix myself to be presentable. Lol

However, when I saw what she posted I wanted to fight her over the pics she chose. I was so mad at her poor profile marketing I started going in on her about how she didn't deserve her boob job and is holding them puppies hostage.:rofl:
True!:lol: I'll be sure to be wary of that trap, I def dont have any cleavage to show off but I'm very slim/petite with a nice shape/booty so we all have our assets we just have to market them correctly:yep:

How as the quality been on match? Also what percentage of the men on seeking arrangement have you found to be genuinely attractive? Then again I suppose being a successful ambitious go getter will make any man sexier:giggle:

Last edited:
@barbiesocialite How as the quality been on match? Also what percentage of the men on seeking arrangement have you found to be genuinely attractive? Then again I suppose being a successul ambitious go getter will make any man sexier:lol:

You know me well :kiss:

You got it---success and ambition is the only panty dropper for me. I see dollars signs, net worth and status then start swooning. :love3: All I can see is the many ways that person can enhance my life, help me meet my goals and improve the quality of my life.

Girl I've met and been out with more millionaires in the past month than I have in my entire life. I don't even Google these men anymore---cuz when I do my mind is blown and im mmediately intimidated. I can't believe they like lil ole me!

The good part is that now I've been able to gage my own value and placement in the dating market. I know what my average is which has help me set my standard.

I love match and seekingarrangement. I haven't personally met a faker yet. I've also met quite a few public figures. At the same time being in the DMV may help. Idk. But I've met men from all over. It works for me. I personally intend on being in the dating market for another 1-2 years before considering settling down.

My immediate goal, however, is to learn how to be a better negotiator and closer.:yep:

Last edited:
@barbiesocialite Damn those sites sound like a winning combo, love the way you think girl, what made you choose match over other mainstream dating sites?

You get what you pay for.

I know several women who've met high quality men on free sites. But i worry about having to weed through too much crap. I cant be bothered. That said, I personally prefer sites where a man has to pay to interact with women.

Eta: i plan on using these dates to my advantage because I'm gonna start transitioning from online to freestyling hopefully by the end of the month .

Last edited:
Back