How To Attract A Rich Man

I love the fact that ya'll get out & meet people. Does it feel easy meeting the type of guys you like? Or does it feel like work?

It's not work for me because I was meeting them during the course of my regular day, gym, happy hour, sushi section of HEB, at the car wash. I lived in the Galleria area so money was everywhere. I could sense broke and would give them 0 time out of my day.

A broke ninja is easy to fall in love with because if you give him any time he can give you all the time and attention you want because they have nothing going on. A rich man is usually a
busy man.

I got invited to a NFL New Years Eve party. The guy that invited me I don't like but I'm not passing this up.. Help!!

if you walk in alone it is a free for all not a date. find the team owner :lachen:

Does he work for the organization? This might be a tricky situation if you are going as his date, but I would suggest taking a look through the roster and that way you'll know who is who ! Don't want to waste your time talking to the Waterboy
Lol no he's a manager but I'm really not interested in him .. I think he's ghey but needs a date and just wants to have fun. I've been looking at the roster. It's funny that he came along because I was just thinking I am so bored and I want to have fun on someone else's dime. He has been inviting me to every event that he goes to.

Last edited:
It's not work for me because I was meeting them during the course of my regular day, gym, happy hour, sushi section of HEB, at the car wash. I lived in the Galleria area so money was everywhere. I could sense broke and would give them 0 time out of my day.

A broke ninja is easy to fall in love with because if you give him any time he can give you all the time and attention you want because they have nothing going on. A rich man is usually a
busy man.

if you walk in alone it is a free for all not a date. find the team owner :lachen:
Lol OMGhee.. that's really the goal.

Lol no he's a manager but I'm really not interested in him .. I think he's ghey but needs a date and just wants to have fun. I've been looking at the roster. It's funny that he came along because I was just thinking I am so bored and I want to have fun on someone else's dime. He has been inviting me to every event that he goes to.

Ahhhhh bet! Perfect set up :laugh: you're in there like booty hair. I hope you'll be taking him up on all his event offers from here on out.

I'm not sure if you care about them having girlfriends or not but talksports.net usually has accurate tea on players and LSA does too.

He will not pressure me to be in some kinda relationship. No ma'am.

What happened. How'd I get sucked back into this crazy rabbit hole. We kinda work. But nah. Gram says we fuss to much. Not my fault, hes the once that wants to challenege evgerything. Im not interested in changing my ways until i have a reason to. I don't see no rings on these fingas and my taxes say single. I swear he isn't listening to me. He hears me but it's selective as a mug. I keep saying promises and the only person I have the capacity to be concerned about is myself. Lemme get my life together first. Plus i told him that I'm the type if u give me an inch, I take a mile. His sensitive relationship wanting self needs to stay far away from me.....

Eta: I just went in on him for appearing what I consider selfish and stingy. He doesnt use his money right. Rather, he doesnt enjoy it right. I dont like it. I need to be doted upon to even care about another human.....he asked for my address again.:grin:

I hope it's good since the conversation started with my hate for greeting cards. They're stupid. They're generic. Which I am not. I just feel around or peep for money then throw them away most times :look:

How was the date?

This also brings to mind the term, "dressing for success."

I really really like him.

He's much older but he has a lot of swagger and something about his mannerisms I dig. He's definitely all business though. A lot to respect and learn. I'm def saving him as a comnect.

Quite a contrast to my real estate youngin (34). That man and all his damn feelings.....he's like obsessed and paranoid about me cheating on him. Pause. How about we make it to step 1. Loke actually committing to saving his number is. My phone .....

busy man.

So this encourages me to change my gym.
I was going to sign up at the YMCA but I don't think it's a rich man hang out.
You never know though.

I really really like him.

He's much older but he has a lot of swagger and something about his mannerisms I dig. He's definitely all business though. A lot to respect and learn. I'm def saving him as a comnect.

Quite a contrast to my real estate youngin (34). That man and all his damn feelings.....he's like obsessed and paranoid about me cheating on him. Pause. How about we make it to step 1. Loke actually committing to saving his number is. My phone .....
Isn't it better that he be more into you than him.
Maybe youngin is best.

So this encourages me to change my gym.
I was going to sign up at the YMCA but I don't think it's a rich man hang out.
You never know though.

We have a YMCA in an old money neighborhood where my Lambo friend used to live I would only suggest it if is
in a nice neighborhood otherwise pick the sexy part of town and commute to the gym

A loaded northern Nigerian man with a private plane and a bad attitude. He plans on having 4 wives. He's Muslim and very traditional. I don't think I'm made for that life. A few shopping sprees, business trips to Turkey and Paris, and $10,000 in cash....that's pocket change to him. I feel like I haven't made the most of the 5 months we've been seeing each other. I need a mentor who has successfully snagged multiple multimillionaires. Anyone can date them, I'm living proof...but it takes a special type of woman to take it to the next level.

My ex popped back up. He has finally forgiven me for hurting him. I love him sooooo much. He's an attorney with his own small firm. I could definitely see him becoming a millionaire in the future. He can't provide me with the lifestyle that I want right now, but we would be very comfortable if we got married. Yes I would marry him if he asked.

I exchanged numbers with the director of a TV show that I booked a small speaking roll on (yay me!) He directs most of the major shows being filmed in Chicago plus he directs some of the other Dick Wolf productions. He wants to take me out on a date. I'm leery because I don't know if it's a good idea to mix business with pleasure in this instance. The entertainment world is a tricky business and I run the risk of being used and abused if I don't play my cards right.

I like stability so it's really hard for me to even entertain the thought of juggling 3 men. Sigh I don't know if I can handle it.

^^^ I don't see this going well. I feel like he's only telling you what you want to hear at this point, because like you figure, he's trying to get that CARD. Who leaves their wife because she doesn't like to shop? You might just want to stick with your oil man.

That was just something he didn't like about her. But I think it was mostly because he worked in Saudi Arabia and she refused to move with him there cause it's so restrictive on women. But Yeah the thing is I don't care about any of that. I just want him to take me shopping. Country oil cowboy is who I have my eyes on. I haven't seen him in months cause he works on rigs for long periods of time but he just gave me his CC number the other day to pay for whatever I need. But he's coming to see me for Christmas.

I need to divorce my damned husband :lachen:

We have a YMCA in an old money neighborhood where my Lambo friend used to live I would only suggest it if is
in a nice neighborhood otherwise pick the sexy part of town and commute to the gym
We shall see how my money goes. I may stay where I am because it's cheaper. I have a tour scheduled with the more up scale gym. I get the feeling there is a more exclusive gym/club in town. And I am to find it.
That was just something he didn't like about her. But I think it was mostly because he worked in Saudi Arabia and she refused to move with him there cause it's so restrictive on women. But Yeah the thing is I don't care about any of that. I just want him to take me shopping. Country oil cowboy is who I have my eyes on. I haven't seen him in months cause he works on rigs for long periods of time but he just gave me his CC number the other day to pay for whatever I need. But he's coming to see me for Christmas.

I need to divorce my damned husband :lachen:
Is the cowboy married? And are you in the middle of seperation?

We shall see how my money goes. I may stay where I am because it's cheaper. I have a tour scheduled with the more up scale gym. I get the feeling there is a more exclusive gym/club in town. And I am to find it.

He's divorced but looking to get married again. He just finished paying 8000/month in alimony to his ex over the summer cause she remarried. He's been engaged once but broke it off. His problem *seems* to be that he works so much and the women just don't really understand and eventually become dramatic though they start off sweet.

like his Fiance cheated cause she wanted to make him jealous for never being around and he just ended up letting her go.

Yes I'm in the middle of a divorce

See if the upscale gym will give you a trial membership for free or on the super cheap. Does your job get corp discounts?

He sent me a pic of a BMW. He should want me to have it.

I'm gonna work on that.

Real Estate boo is awesome. He has some great business ideas. Since we all know that PR is my thing, he loved my ideas and suggested I sell some of his cars. He's coming to visit next month because I told him he needs to get this DC white boy money. Forget his 20 year plan, he'll be worth that $20mill in less than 10.

If he moves here we'll have to get married. Imma be dammed if I let some white DC chick get their hands on him. But first , again, step one...I'm not even ready to be in a relationship.

I'm nervous. I have a date at this super posh, expensive restaurant. It's like $125 for a steak!

I'm just going to walk in with my fur like I own the place just like @PretteePlease told me to.

silverware is from outside to inside right? lol
girl! :eek::lachen: i remember when i was younger, every Christmas meal, my daddy would make us eat with table laid and set up properly, silverware held properly and i didn't mind cos i knew i would marry a Saudi prince so it would come to great use :look:. I didn't find a Saudi prince but I've found it useful several times.
With that said, look online to see how tables are set up and other outdated etiquette :lachen:I still can't get over the fact that Americans switch their forks to their right hand. So WRONG :oops:

See if the upscale gym will give you a trial membership for free or on the super cheap. Does your job get corp discounts?
Last night a co-worker confirmed that the upscale gym is a haven for doctors and area big wigs. Its owned by one of the local hospitals that she used to work for and she stated that all the doctors have free membership there.

Its expensive but the company I work for may receive a discount.

I jokingly told the other lady who has a membership with the Y and who recommended it for me that I was nixing it and going be with my fellow Bougie.

She went off!!! Made fun of me and carried on. Told everybody about my attitude. She was joking but it made me realize that a lot of Black women don't position themselves to meet UE males/people. Which is understandable.

This makes it clear now why on several occasions I was asked, "You aren't from around here are you?"

Last edited:
Now, when they do this; what are they really doing? Showing off the toy or showing you that they are successful? I am not impressed in cars. This could come with a killer car note.

Idk.

But now we might be going into business.

My boy pitched a good idea to me.

"Digital venture capitalist"

Think about me, a black girl from Baltimore, as an international venture capitalist.

Real Estate boo wants me to pursue my dreams right, I have the connections, the lawyer and possibly the investor. I need to get this money.....

Ahhhhh bet! Perfect set up :laugh: you're in there like booty hair. I hope you'll be taking him up on all his event offers from here on out.

I'm not sure if you care about them having girlfriends or not but talksports.net usually has accurate tea on players and LSA does too.

The thing that I am finding is this journey requires time, researchability and patience. In my mind I'm thinking, I do not want to do all of this, but what's a couple hours of research compared to the huge benefit of landing rich men. I just went out with a guy I met on FB that's rich because of my research skills and patience. So I will check out these sites that you recommended @UniquelyDivine. I can't really say that I've knowingly been around this much money before. I can't even say I know how to act. I don't want to be the one ghetto chick in the room.. LOL What up doe!!

The thing that I am finding is this journey requires time, researchability and patience. In my mind I'm thinking, I do not want to do all of this, but what's a couple hours of research compared to the huge benefit of landing rich men. I just went out with a guy I met on FB that's rich because of my research skills and patience. So I will check out these sites that you recommended @UniquelyDivine. I can't really say that I've knowingly been around this much money before. I can't even say I know how to act. I don't want to be the one ghetto chick in the room.. LOL What up doe!!

It DEF takes time and research but it pays off if you're really about that life! Adrienne Bosh conducted a PhD level reserach on Chris and look at her now :giggle:.

Honestly just be yourself, you'll get over it quickly, the first time I was in the "family & girlfriend" room waiting on my ex after the game I was in awe but acted like it was nothing new or special. The next game I was sitting up there with another football "wife" acting like I owned the place :giggle: Ahhhh memoreis.

ETA- I don't know what your hair and makeup game is looking like but if you feel it isnt up to par then get it together now, at the time I always kept my hair laid so that wasn't an issue but I wore little to no makeup because that's how ex boo liked it but there is a way to be beat naturally so you look polished and well put together.

oh gawd talksports.

That's the real athlete tea dropping site. the original.

so much drama tho lol

@PretteePlease I do entertain men that don't have lots of money at the moment.. I'm going to tell you why. It's 1000% easier to get what I want. One of the guys that I am seeing right now is an engineer just starting out (young) and I'm sure that he does not make a LOT of money (no where near rich) but he will bend over backwards for me and attempt to the best of his ability to give me whatever I want. Now the rich politician dude that I'm talking to, man, me talking to him is the slowest process ever.... so I keep him on standby but I have no idea on how to break the code on him and he has given me nothing more than a few meals at some bars. I'm thinking I should just let him go. I am a rookie at dating rich men and I'm sure they know it too.

@UniquelyDivine I just got a relaxer last weekend after years of being a natural because being natural wasn't doing well with my weaves. My beautician recommended it. I wear my hair in a long straight weave (outré has a line thats a step above remi velvet) sew in so I think my hair is on point. My makeup I wear a bronzer on my cheeks and mac lip glass. That's my everyday look. I was just thinking I need a natural makeup look. I'm scared to go to a makeup artist because I haven't used one recently in the area and I don't want to look like a clown.

Last edited:
@UniquelyDivine you bring up a good point about being put well together. Like the rest of you I only date men that are enterprising ....

So I changed out of my usual weave & have been wearing my hair natural. This guy hates it hates it...he doesn't;t like weave...he said he appreciates that I have long natural hair but prefers it straight.

Do you ladies fine that these business men that run in a different type of circle prefer the straight hair?

Back