How To Attract A Rich Man

It ain't about you hustling right- It's about you listening and believing the gossip. You should've just asked him if he was married. Also, I'm pretty sure he felt disrespected in the way you treated him after you thought he was married.

I think you should leave this one alone until he shows interest in you again, because what explanation could you have for behaving the way you did without sounding childish? You should've at least spoke to him in the halls...or whenever you saw him.

There will be more though. Chalk this up to a lesson learned.

He is in his 50's, based on my spying I believe his birthday was on Thanksgiving.
The thing is, we are (were) attracted to each other. He made a few efforts to get close to me, in the past.
But when I thought he was married to the Office Manager (apparently now ex-girlfriend), I ignored him, don't speak when I do see him and went out of site and out of mind.
Started mailing my check and pushing it through the mail slot after hours.
We don't travel in the same circles but, I know where his favorite restaurant is. LOL

That little girl probably went into his office and asked for a job and got a man out of it.
I ain't hustling right apparently. I need to get more clever I see.
But obviously this isn't about the Millennial, once I concur these few goals I have I will be in a better place.

Last edited:
It ain't about you hustling right- It's about you listening and believing the gossip. You should've just asked him if he was married. Also, I'm pretty sure he felt disrespected in the way you treated him after you thought he was married.

I think you should leave this one alone until he shows interest in you again, because what explanation could you have for behaving the way you did without sounding childish? You should've at least spoke to him in the halls...or whenever you saw him.

There will be more though. Chalk this up to a lesson learned.

LOL It didn't go down like you think.
I never got close enough to ask him anything.
We don't have a relationship of ANY kind other than a business contract.

We only see each other in passing. I showed nothing but friendliness, politeness and respect.
He ignored me, I thought it was because he was married, in order to not look anymore foolish I stopped speaking.
He probably didn't even notice.
I decided to just drop it. Moving on.

Will take the info emailed to me and apply it to a better candidate.

Last edited:
Lol I'm guessing I look like money. I look together when I leave the house... I don't live in a rich area which is even crazier. I just starting thinking about what I wanted and bam the dudes are coming out of nowhere that's able to provide. I'm in Michigan, BTW.

Congrats!! I think meeting in winter is good, then by Summer the real fun starts.
Where do YOU live, to find them at Walmart?
How do you know they have money?
DEETS!!!

Lol I'm guessing I look like money. I look together when I leave the house... I don't live in a rich area which is even crazier. I just starting thinking about what I wanted and bam the dudes are coming out of nowhere that's able to provide. I'm in Michigan, BTW.

Ah the midwest, I am there too.
I will be leaving the midwest in a few years.

Sounds like laws of attraction. (BAM!! That's the term I was looking for. Runs to other thread bowlegged.)
I do need to think more positive.:scratchchin:3
Can you explain how you think and what you think?
Are you wearing a trench coat?

Sorry if this is too personal and intrusive. Just want to make changes, and soon.

I posted about this before one night i literally said to myself tonight I am going to find a rich man.....and I did. Posted black card receipts and all.

This reminds me of an Oprah episode I saw when I was a lil girl. A black woman from the audience stood up and proudly proclaimed that she would not date a man
that did now possess certain qualities and material wealth or extreme potential to acquire such things. Yall know how Oprah shakes her head. I could tell she didn't
agree with that woman. The woman said if he didn't drive ______ she didn't want him. I wonder why I remembered that as a lil kid :look: Maybe it was because
my mom bought me a Barbie Ferrari & a Barbie mansion to play with. I had high hopes even then :lachen:

I just found a Saudi Arabian dude, well actually he found me, who comes into my job and gives me money every night just to talk to him. I don't know how much money he has but I know he's an accountant, travels frequently, and he tips me better than everyone else. Ima let him take me out tonight.

So you be at work like
PoBwE.gif

We need to talk off here :yep:

So you be at work like
PoBwE.gif

We need to talk off here :yep:
Girl lolol
I'm not doing anything special. I wait tables in a strip club and I'm the only classy black chick there. There's another one whos super thick. she's pretty with green eyes...we just don't appeal to the same crowd but she gets her money though.

Anyway this guy is already saying I'm his. He said he met his first wife in a night club, spotted her and they eventually got married. One thing people keep saying is im a good girl. They can look into my eyes and my smile and see that I'm good and innocent. I get that A LOT in and out of the club for the entirety of my life. I think it's my smile too. I have a cute big cheeked almost Janet Jackson smile.

IMO those are guys who want to take advantage of my perceived naïveté. But I'm a plotter and schemer with men so I don't know why they keep saying this. I think they confuse goodness with loyalty. I'm not loyal and will leave for a better opportunity quickly. And I always leave them dumb founded.

I posted about this before one night i literally said to myself tonight I am going to find a rich man.....and I did. Posted black card receipts and all.

This reminds me of an Oprah episode I saw when I was a lil girl. A black woman from the audience stood up and proudly proclaimed that she would not date a man
that did now possess certain qualities and material wealth or extreme potential to acquire such things. Yall know how Oprah shakes her head. I could tell she didn't
agree with that woman. The woman said if he didn't drive ______ she didn't want him. I wonder why I remembered that as a lil kid :look: Maybe it was because
my mom bought me a Barbie Ferrari & a Barbie mansion to play with. I had high hopes even then :lachen:
I was shocked... I'm thinking about quitting my job

I would fight if some guy did that to me.
Would keep the money though. :look:
lol it's a cultural thing it wasn't even in a strip club
lol you wouldn't make it at some of the Nigerian weddings & parties i go to
they love to do money dances (maybe it's Houston folk)

I was shocked... I'm thinking about quitting my job
girl don't quit your job envision your dream job and go get that one

Girl lolol
I'm not doing anything special.
IMO those are guys who want to take advantage of my perceived naïveté.

That's the thing you don't have to go out of your way they like your energy & persona
#usethatJanetsmiletogetArab$

Last edited:
Arab guy was cool. I live in a smaller city so the potential to spend a ton of money isn't really there. Hes only been here 5 days, doesn't have a car, and tx won't accept his license so he took a cab to my house, and we both took the cab to the restaurant. 40.50$ with 10$ tip

we went to one of the best steak houses here. The bill was 178 and at first he was going to leave only a 22$ tip but then he looked and said wait that's not enough. So he asked how much he should leave and let me write and calculate the tip. I gave him a 44$ tip which was 25%. I love that...don't know why but I do.

He told me he eventually became a millionaire in Saudi Arabia. And he divorced his first wife cause she didn't like change. He was like I got tired of seeing her in the same clothes and she didn't wanna go shopping. He eventually cheated with a girl who liked extravagance, taught him what to wear, drive, how to behave etc and stayed with her 3 years.

In my head, I was like yaaaaas take me shopping bih.

He claims to be about to take a job here to see what his chances are with me. But he just got here so we'll see. And his visa is only for 7 months. He's probably on plan: green card.

Anyway afterward, we took a cab to fridays which was a 40$ ride or so. Spent 73$ plus 16$ tip. Then he took me home in a cab then went back to his place. Probably a 50$ ride or so plus tip. He wasn't fazed by any of the money spent and that was about 450$.

So we'll see what happens.

I gave my number to an NFL dude this past week (typical I know) but he's rich nonetheless and he got a nice fat signing bonus and guaranteed money on his contract and he actually seems smart about his money which sucks for me but is also intriguing :giggle: I'm going to pull out some tricks from heaux tactics and see what happens.
I love the fact that ya'll get out & meet people. Does it feel easy meeting the type of guys you like? Or does it feel like work?

I love the fact that ya'll get out & meet people. Does it feel easy meeting the type of guys you like? Or does it feel like work?

I'm painfully shy when it comes to guys so this was totally out of my jurisdiction & comfort zone, I used to make it a habit of knowing the rosters of the teams in my city :look: so I recognized him early on and just kind of kept it moving but at the end of the night I decided I had nothing to lose and I finessed him with an old school player move. It didn't feel like work at all and was actually really fun.

I got invited to a NFL New Years Eve party. The guy that invited me I don't like but I'm not passing this up.. Help!!

Does he work for the organization? This might be a tricky situation if you are going as his date, but I would suggest taking a look through the roster and that way you'll know who is who ! Don't want to waste your time talking to the Waterboy

Back