How To Attract A Rich Man

So I went on a not date as he called it :giggle: last night. We had dinner at some place simple and I got to talking about wanting to learn to fly. So we finished and has says "let me take you some place" Now I'm looking crazy, tired, and now I have the itis but he's nice so i say cool. No questions asked I jump in his ride and fall asleep. Now I would not suggest this for someone you just met but this is like the 5th time we have hung out. When I woke up I saw we were pulling up to the runway and a keypad at a gate. I got my first lesson :toocool::drunk::toocool:

So he told me about the $100+ burger. And I was like huh? He said there is an airport a nice distance away that has a burger joint inside. The burgers are good and cheap but by the time you pay for the fuel etc you get the idea. He said he was having a hard time dating because the women he met did not have the same goals & priorities. He said "you would be surprised at how many women do not want to go up in my plane and fly off to lunch." Insert a drop in mood and a slightly sad face. Now I will admit small aircraft are not for everyone but I liked the idea it seemed adventurous and sweet in a wack & corny kind of way. I wasn't going to post anymore because apparently I am full of ish, my advice is not working for me & I am delusional. For those who think that, well my advice is obviously not for you. My sharing is to help those that are open for advice. Sharing is not bragging we are supposed to be in the thread helping one another :pray: :circle: :dance7:So here is my tip in the spirit of the thread:

TIP: Be ready, willing, & able to fit into the lifestyle of the type of man you would like to meet:assimilate:---------> :dinner:

is @rabs77 still around(was she the one learning to fly) because i thought about her as I snapped my selfie don't judge my hair I know I need to get it done
DAMN!!! This is amazing. What a feeling that must have been for you.
I left this thread in September and just came back to see your post.
This makes me feel good because I like see Black women get what they want including romance with a wonderful man.
I also want a wonderful rich man by June myself.
Currently working on somethings so I can be ready.

Last edited:
Lol I have a meet up lined up with that introvert group tomorrow it happens to be happy hour at a steakhouse. I'm pretty sure the meet up coordinator is a member lol
Then I'm also going with my cousin Friday I believe

From what I've seen personally with these rich man snaggers. I'd prefer to "snag" a rich man if I'm genuinely in love with him and who feels the same way about me. From what I'm seeing, it's not all that it's cracked up to be and your life may not be what you expect it to be once you marry the guy.

Minimal debt, excellent credit, steady work/income, saving towards retirement, benefits, and maybe investments or property.

The women I'm speaking of transcend what this definition is. This sounds like a regular good guy lol. I'm talking about being rich rich.

From what I've seen personally with these rich man snaggers. I'd prefer to "snag" a rich man if I'm genuinely in love with him and who feels the same way about me. From what I'm seeing, it's not all that it's cracked up to be and your life may not be what you expect it to be once you marry the guy.

The women I'm speaking of transcend what this definition is. This sounds like a regular good guy lol. I'm talking about being rich rich.

Yeah this thread got a little away from itself :lol:

Bumping this thread for throw back thursday

START AT 17:00

THEN PLAY 18:03-18:06 100xs
THEN PLAY UP TO 19:00-20:00 20xs
then REPLAY 18-20 ALL DAY LONG

The prophet said "you can marry more money in a day than you can make in a lifetime."

mic-drop1.gif

I met my ex while I was at dinner with some folks. It is pricey restaurant in Manhattan. He was sitting directly next to my table [it was a large dinner], and we just struck up conversation. I really was not expecting to meet anyone.

I met my SO at a private event in a vacation town outside of NYC. I was invited to the event by an associate who is pretty wealthy and had an extra ticket.

Thank you, so based on your post I need to be friends/associates with wealthy people, particularly women. And I need to dine/frequent locations that have wealthy people. Anything else?

As a refresher would you ladies please list some ideas on where to meet wealthy/rich men of substance?

Thank you, so based on your post I need to be friends/associates with wealthy people, particularly women. And I need to dine/frequent locations that have wealthy people. Anything else?

As a refresher would you ladies please list some ideas on where to meet wealthy/rich men of substance?

I need some tips too

I met my rich ex at TIFF (Toronto International Film Fest) Party / conferences / cruising / gala dinners | cottage

The prophet said "you can marry more money in a day than you can make in a lifetime."

mic-drop1.gif

:yep: :kiss3:

He also said MEN MAKE MONEY TO GET A WOMAN AND SHARE IT WITH AND THEY LIKE IT

So all of this "Women looking for rich men are gold diggers " is a matter of opinion. Some men get wealth to share it with his woman and make a family and don't mind a woman who looks for wealth as part of the package.

I say the same thing but maybe some people need to hear it from a man. Maybe some needed to hear it from a white man :look:

Last edited:
:yep: :kiss3:

He also said MEN MAKE MONEY TO GET A WOMAN AND SHARE IT WITH AND THEY LIKE IT

So all of this "Women looking for rich men are gold diggers " is a matter of opinion. Some men get wealth to share it with his woman and make a family and don't mind a woman who looks for wealth as part of the package.

I say the same thing but maybe some people need to hear it from a man. Maybe some needed to hear it from a white man :look:

Exactly but sadly so (on the part where some need to hear it from a white man) .. because honestly the dude that was speaking after him (sounded like a black man) tried to change it up.. "well the woman needs to come with xyz'.. but the white dude did not see it that way.

I peeped that, too.

giphy.gif
[/QUOT

Hmmm.... that's what I notice about our people especially black men. They don't feel as though it's their job as a husband to provide to cover to take care. I never ever ever ever ever eva eva hear then say that about white women ever.. none of these beckys ever coming in pulling their own weight.
But I'm all honesty I think it was a set up because now I'm seeing black women hating Black men and vice versa. This had to come from somewhere.

Last edited:

I think women have an idea of what it would be like to be with a rich man, until they start dating/living with them.
I would like to know if it's a disappointment, frustration, as expected or better than expected?

Honestly, I working toward becoming my own millionaire.
I can only imaging the feeling of freedom when you realize you can live the lifestyle you want and buy most everything you want.

I think women have an idea of what it would be like to be with a rich man, until they start dating/living with them.
I would like to know if it's a disappointment, frustration, as expected or better than expected?

Honestly, I working toward becoming my own millionaire.
I can only imaging the feeling of freedom when you realize you can live the lifestyle you want and buy most everything you want.

• I know someone working on becoming her own millionairess & needs about 1-2yrs until i feel really free ON HER OWN
  • he set her up gave her the baton and you can call her Flo Jo up in this piece
  • she does have access to his money although she way more careful than she thought she would be
  • she feel the freedom----he is responsible with his money and helps out family back home (and whoever hits him up from back home with need but she put the brakes on that)
  • it isn't what she expected because he is barely at the tipping point he isn't comfy so she is not out here doing whatever

We shall see where this goes with his regulah degulah arse

WOW!!! Where did you find this jewel? Thank you so much. He touched on all that I was pondering and stressing over lately. Building my own wealth, marketing my business, home ownership, and finding the rich/wealthy guy. This guys approach is very open and honest about it all. Especially the part about home ownership. The guys/host in the background chaffed at a few of his comments regarding rich men and the women who want them. I thought it was very telling and I'm sure it wasn't lost on the guest speaker at all as to what type of males he had there. I think they were very uncomfortable with him spilling their secrets.

Does he have any other videos that deal with rich men?

Bumping this thread for throw back thursday

START AT 17:00

THEN PLAY 18:03-18:06 100xs
THEN PLAY UP TO 19:00-20:00 20xs
then REPLAY 18-20 ALL DAY LONG

Last edited:
Taking that video in for a minute and I will be back

.......Just looked this guy up to see if he was single or dated bw...he's married...he's wife's rock is huge. I love his personality. Looking into his philosophy more. thanks for the link..

Very interesting that you are curious if he dated black women. Because in my town most of the white rich guys in town seem to "like" black women. When I say like I mean they sex black women on the side while having white wives.

Very interesting that you are curious if he dated black women. Because in my town most of the white rich guys in town seem to "like" black women. When I say like I mean they sex black women on the side while having white wives.
I'm not interested in a "side" position. Where you from? In my city/Toronto I don't see this at all... the well to do wm are with ww. 2 of my close GF's married white. One's husband has $$$ the other one doesn't he's average.

But for this discussion I believe we're all talking millionaire status right? When I say rich I mean millionaire.

I'm not interested in a "side" position. Where you from? In my city/Toronto I don't see this at all... the well to do wm are with ww. 2 of my close GF's married white. One's husband has $$$ the other one doesn't he's average.

But for this discussion I believe we're all talking millionaire status right? When I say rich I mean millionaire.
Most well to do wm are with ww.
I am living in a small Midwestern town. I also am not interested in the "side" position.
Especially not when I hear the wives are vacationing in Italy.
Come to think of it, I can get myself to Italy, don't need a man to do that.
But sure would be nice to have a "Baller" SO/husband by my side.

I like Toronto btw.
Wish I spent more time there, I heard it's more of a city for business compared to the tourist city of Montreal.

Last edited:
Back