How To Attract A Rich Man

Yes to cocktail waitressing! I was just about to come in here to talk about that. A college friend of mine met her current SO while waitressing. He's a millionaire and they seem to be living it up. He's helping her get into real estate so she'll have something of her own to fall back on. I was invited to a holiday party they're having and I'll definitely be there! I want to be nosy :look:.

Hi Arctc,

How did the party go? Deets!!!

This is very interesting.
I have two possible job opportunities coming up.
One is an offer to part time manage the local art center in my town and one is working at a resort hotel in Germany.

I like the money I get paid now in health care but I really want to work in the arts as I am an artist and I want to live outside the United States for a few years. Or forever.:look:

Does anyone see any potential in this?

I can see potential in both areas, but I'm leaning toward the hotel in Germany (but that's just me).

This is very interesting.
I have two possible job opportunities coming up.
One is an offer to part time manage the local art center in my town and one is working at a resort hotel in Germany.

I like the money I get paid now in health care but I really want to work in the arts as I am an artist and I want to live outside the United States for a few years. Or forever.:look:

Does anyone see any potential in this?

They are both interesting, but I'm also leaning towards to the RESORT hotel in Germany.

I can see potential in both areas, but I'm leaning toward the hotel in Germany (but that's just me).

They are both interesting, but I'm also leaning towards to the RESORT hotel in Germany.

Just to give some background on the Art Center.
Once a year the art center will collaborate with the home owners of the historic large fancy homes who are also the towns well to do; and have an artist present their work in their homes for a tour of the homes and art work. That's a run on sentence. :look: I hope you understand what I wrote. I am too tired to make corrections. :perplexed

The hotel is looking for Americans to do a 15 month time frame.
The resort serves U.S. and NATO military and their families.

Again living in Germany would be a dream come true. But so would finally getting my art out into the world and establishing a name for myself. This town does present that opportunity as far as my career.

Last edited:
CurlyMoo
I have a thing for travelling so I'm gonna say Germany. I also love art and know a bit about it too. I know how hard it can be to get your art out there and become established. The great thing about art is that the amount of exposure available nowadays is pretty big especially with the internet. So many artists work from onlne and have a large following without ever having to leave there computer. You probably know this already with deviantart and the booming digital art industry.

All I'm saying is that the opportunities to get your art seen nowadays is very big. If you're good and know how to keep up appearances online/network, people will take notice.

Chances to live abroad is still very slim for so many especially since 1st world countries are becoming strict with immigration. To live abroad is something that many people can only dream. Including me! Go to Germany and continue your art there. You will also get that exposure to a different art industry and nothing can beat the inspiration you will gain from a new landscape.

excuse any typos.

CurlyMoo please go,to,Germany. This is a once on a lifetime opportunity you may not get again. Art,is in your heart, a part of you so you can travel with that creativity to Germany. You can work on that in Germany & before you leave.

So @CurlyMoo, what's your decision?
I have become more involved in the art center but still thinking of Germany.
Although I am happy to be involved I feel something missing and I can't stop thinking of how I wish I had spent a few years in Europe when I was in my 20's. I often think if I win the lottery I will be on the first thing smoking to Europe.

One thing about working at this art center and being around the artist is that it's tough being an artist.
The never ending hustle to find support, work and money. Most of the artists have jobs to support their art. It has me thinking of when I did some research about artist in Europe and I read that Artists receive more support in Europe than they do in the States.

I guess my answer is I am still working on it.

I dated a financier once. He was not average in the sense that he was not an a-hole. He had a great heart, but he liked that nose candy, and that isn't up my alley. He was seriously paid

Overall not enough experience in that arena.
they are assholes and think their sh* t dont stink. I would never date a fellow IB. :nono:
When I lived in NY the stock brokers did that like sipping a pepsi. Par for the course

Yea I dont think he's a cokehead bc he was a lightwileight on the shots of macallen but he's a VP and a Pisces like me so I get the feeling he lives hard and fast. My girl introduced us. I also think the only reason he likes me is thrill of the chase. He's used to easy chicks. He invited me to Croatia and the ish turned literally into a monetary negotiation. Idk. I wasn't feeling that. And with him all I see is potenential married single motherhood.for any woman that gets that far with him. In think I'll just keep it light and hope he falls off.....

@barbiesocialite negotiation how like he wants you to pay for part of the trip?

Naw we were all at this restaurant and it turned into hypotheticals of what is he going to get for $xyz, xyz. He is stupid rich for no reason.

I nudged my girl because I could.tell he was partially serious and I told him I can tell he's probably paid for sex a few times. His boy fell out laughing. :lachen:

Nice guy but sketchy as hell. No woman should marry him without an ironclad prenup in her favor.

Ninja you get to be in my presence :nono: he was trippin

Girl I dont know what he was thinking but he is def used to those easy over a educated DMV chicks. I dont like it when that kind of man tries to chase me because if a chick doesn't play her cards literally to win and cross the finish line he will have the upper hand. Always.

After I left I went to hang out with broke arse SO but dude was still callin me:lachen:

Girl I dont know what he was thinking but he is def used to those easy over a educated DMV chicks. I dont like it when that kind of man tries to chase me because if a chick doesn't play her cards literally to win and cross the finish line he will have the upper hand. Always.

After I left I went to hang out with broke arse SO but dude was still callin me:lachen:
they are not worth it. one of my co-workers is a tall, dark drink of water and im seriously tired about hearing how much he makes. and when i was getting married he kept talking about the huge ring and bomb ass wedding they would have then he decided he wasnt going to marry her. lets not forget the kids he has with a white woman who lives in another state. :rolleyes:

Can you ladies list where you meet these guys and how he noticed you and/or you noticed him?

For me, friends. Friends of friends, people they network with, married friends pressed to get me married, etc.

Choose the right girlfriends and you won't have to do much looking. They are always looking for you. Even when they aren't looking just hanging out with the puts you in the right place....

When I decide I'm ready to settle down, I'll put out a PSA with my homegirls before joining a dating service lol

White friends....

Although I've had white friends before most of the people I know with money are black. I have one rich white friend but he's gay and lives in Jersey.....

I'd like to acquire more white friends again. Rich ones. Any suggestions the best way for a 30 year old woman can acquire some, non-work related?

He sounds like a jerk/loser who wasn't worth 5 minutes of yours or any woman's time.

Back