How To Attract A Rich Man

A wife shouldn't want for anything. Do you feel well supported and taken care of by your husband or do you think he could do a better job at being a provider? The fact that these favors seem tempting to you as a married woman speaks volumes.

Nazaneen don't do it these men sound a little bummy and cheap to me! If they had real money they would just give it to you not hint at it - there are clearly conditions to each gift they are offering you eg. If you are working for him you will have to pay the piper, if he gets you a car. It will be in his name and so on...

Not really lol.
But it seems gross.
how is it done though look:?

I don't even care to know. The only "emotional support" I give is to my husband.

If I had to give emotional support to get favors from men, then why would I need a husband? :look: If hubby is handling business, there should be no need for favors as ArcticFemme stated "a wife shouldn't want for anything."

Nazaneen don't do it these men sound a little bummy and cheap to me! If they had real money they would just give it to you not hint at it - there are clearly conditions to each gift they are offering you eg. If you are working for him you will have to pay the piper, if he gets you a car. It will be in his name and so on...

You mean they'd hand me money upon meeting me?! Sounds nice*dreams* :rofl: I'm.not dating these men you know lol

Last edited:
We do not support this Nazaneen. Stuff can get really crazy really quickly. I encourage you to delete these posts :look:

Agreed --- we all know this will be thrown back in your face eventually in a random ET thread lol

You seem so lost though girl- like your going through something, now maybe the time for
you to really have a good think about your life.

Nazaneen, I concur with everyone else. Don't do it, it's not worth it.

And please delete your post so you won't get quoted....may be too late now tho.

evil_eye_baby-81189.gif

Let's not turn this into a "warn Nazaneen to not do things she knows she shouldn't do" thread. Some of us are legitimately looking to be taken care of by well off men.

Back on topic please!!!

Nazaneen Do not do anything that disrespects yourself or your marriage. That being said don't block your blessings :look: Tell your husband perhaps he will be supportive of your improvement opportunities. Take steps to improve your situation even if it doesn't come from outside sources.

I went on two great dates this week. One person is not what I would even look at but he is talking the right talk as far as advancing my business situation. The other is on the old side but would be fun to date.

The one I wouldn't look at under normal circumstances is paid has paid friends/family and is speaking my language as far as business, marriage, kids. I would have to put him on the treadmill and tape his mouth shut but I see potential.

Last edited:
This past year I have met a couple business men. While there are no romantic feelings they are basically business mentors. I didn't realize how rich like assisting young women build businesses. I have definitely been learning a lot.

This past year I have met a couple business men. While there are no romantic feelings they are basically business mentors. I didn't realize how rich like assisting young women build businesses. I have definitely been learning a lot.

They do. Building a business is a good way to meet the ones who can help you. What have you learned so far?

They do. Building a business is a good way to meet the ones who can help you. What have you learned so far?

My friend and I are looking into rental investments. And my (rich) friend is in real estate. He's been helping us with advice on what's a sound investment. Advice on the best way to set up the business. When we decide on a home he will be our agent and negotiate, gratis. Connections on contractors, loan originators. Etc. And I'm learning about investing in restaurants and bars. Not that it's something I want to do but apparently owning commercial properties can be very lucrative.

Last edited:

Some other things I learned...

Follow up is important. They may give you their card just because. But are usually pleasantly surprised when you follow up with a nice email and always mention meeting again to talk business.

It's a thin line between being considered pushy and assertive. Aggressive is a no no. It will scare them away. Even though you are building a business relationship, this man is still a man. And can be scared off by an overly aggressive woman.

Last edited:
Some other things I learned... Follow through is important. They may give you their card just because. But are usually pleasantly surprised when you follow up with a nice email and always mention meeting again to talk business. It's a thin line between being considered pushy and assertive. Aggressive is a no no. It will scare them away. Even though you are building a business relationship, this man is still a man. And can be scared off by an overly aggressive woman.

Do you have examples of that thin line between pushy and assertive?

So I'm just throwing this out to see if I'll catch a bite ... anyone have advice on how to catch a rich man if you're poor like a church louse and work retail? I know about the showing up at events bit but what about after the superficial meet and then conversation about what I do and such?

So I'm just throwing this out to see if I'll catch a bite ... anyone have advice on how to catch a rich man if you're poor like a church louse and work retail? I know about the showing up at events bit but what about after the superficial meet and then conversation about what I do and such?

Work high end retail. Cologne or men's clothing

Work high end retail. Cologne or men's clothing

I know quite a few girls who have done this. High end retail and cocktail waitressing at a really nice lounge or hotel bar are really good ways to meet lots of business travelers and some local businessmen. I know one girl who did both and boy did she ever get chose.

Not Macy's! Ferragamo, Saks, Neiman's. Those kinds of places are much better.

Okay! Thanks so much for the advice! I think there's a saks a few cities away from me. I'll be applying soon. I get emotionally attached to my coworkers (not like slumber parties or night on the town attatched but I like them) so it'll be hard to leave but greener pastures await.

I'm not sure what's in your area. I was thinking Bloomingdale's, Nordstrom's, Neiman Marcus and the like.

Or even brand specific stores; Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Prada etc.

Woah it would be my DREAM to work at Gucci! That's my favorite luxury brand. Next would be Celine. I have no idea if there are any of these in my area but I'll keep my eye out. I don't live in the heart of atl more suburban. Middle class neighborhoods. There's a nordstrom I know for sure.

Back