How To Attract A Rich Man

I need to figure out how to put a battery in my London fog lol

:rofl: just line it with an electric blanket that is batter operated. Head to your local REI store :lachen:

Ok I'm at a restaurant. I recognize a man from our online correspondence, I was about to leave. Now I'm staying and ear hustling. I'm wrong or just doing due diligence?

Yes G-d honey mining, power infrastructure, & import/export for the last 20yrs the money is long and strong but he seems like an arse :nono: :secret:

We haven't been out on a date yet.

I'm going to text him b4 he can leave the area he lives 45min away.

:rofl: just line it with an electric blanket that is batter operated. Head to your local REI store :lachen:

Ok I'm at a restaurant. I recognize a man from our online correspondence, I was about to leave. Now I'm staying and ear hustling. I'm wrong or just doing due diligence?

Yes G-d honey mining, power infrastructure, & import/export for the last 20yrs the money is long and strong but he seems like an arse :nono: :secret:

@PretteePlease Can I ask where you do your online thing? Just in case I need to in the future...

Chuck-Taylor-Laughs-Then-Shakes-His-Head.gif

Edit: Oh, and you aren't wrong. Dig up as much dirt as you can before you meet up.

Last edited:

:lol: You lucked out for incognito spying. Get as much info as you can. That's likely the "real" him.

I feel stumped. PP how do you meet these guys?

@PretteePlease Can I ask where you do your online thing? Just in case I need to in the future...

Chuck-Taylor-Laughs-Then-Shakes-His-Head.gif

Edit: Oh, and you aren't wrong. Dig up as much dirt as you can before you meet up.

Online okc blackpeoplemeet match. Anywhere i mentioned upthread

I met one outside.office depot he followed me and is friends with some south African. Government higher up. If i post pics from mother Africa you know I'm out doing the most. My fuchsia peplum shirt was doing the most yesterday men and women stopped me. I'm going back for all the colors

Last edited:

I met one outside.office depot he followed me and is friends with some south African. Government higher up. If i post pics from mother Africa you know I'm out doing the most. My fuchsia peplum shirt was doing the most yesterday men and women stopped me. I'm going back for all the colors

Oh wow, I thought you'd say richpeoplemeet or something :lol:

I know what you mean about the colors, and peplums are so hot! I don't know why, I feel unstoppable all in black. Add a red lip and you can't tell me nothing!

I'm taking notes anyway, sometimes it's not about what you like
sanchez-new-role-12-2-12.gif

PretteePlease, where did you get your peplum top? I have a ton of them in constant rotation, but I'd love to add a fuchsia top to my collection.

Here is a pic from the gym
Eta I've been on a date every day since fri i have not lost a lb or missed a meal. I'm not happy about being 163 (trying to weight shame myself into action) but it doesn't seem to hurt me either.
Nazaneen I'm still rockin keebler elf shoes :lachen:

Attachments

• 20140917_165644~2~2.jpg
    20140917_165644~2~2.jpg
    281 KB · Views: 611
Last edited:
Here is a pic from the gym
Eta I've been on a date every day since fri i have not lost a lb or missed a meal. I'm not happy about being 163 (trying to weight shame myself into action) but it doesn't seem to hurt me either.
@Nazneen I'm still rockin keebler elf shoes :lachen:

PretteePlease You look great! I wouldn't have ever guessed you're in the 160s. What's your goal weight?

118 to see if i can do it then 125-128 im 5'1

Girl stop. You look fantastic! The scale is a liar, always. At 161 I was a size 10-12. At 156 I was a size 3-5. Currently at 139 I'm a size 3-5. The scale doesn't know what she's talking about. Ignore her and keep doing you!

Glad to see this thread is still up

My girl (Korean) is getting married to the son of a Samsung exec this fall. She didn't really have many tricks but she did surround herself with rich people and always frequented expensive bars and clubs. Odd thing is that she isn't very pretty (bad acne :look:) but she's well-dressed, sweet and fun, so I guess that's what made the guy fall for her.

Good luck to your friend
Samsung is a powerful company. Your friend surrounded herself around rich people so really she had no choice but to be with someone rich :yep: good tips

OT please can you tell me where your siggy gif comes from. Is it a telenovela? :lachen:

Lucky you :grin:

anywho i do think its possible to get what you want without sex. Offering emotional support is a start...

Do you consider offering "emotonal support" to another man outside of marriage, 'emotionally cheating on your spouse' or nah?

If your husband is down you can hustle these men with his help! :look: (my man would be down for the hustle :lachen:)

If not then I wouldn't even consider it.

Back