How To Attract A Rich Man

I've done match.com and that was a bust. Maybe I was doing it wrong but I got a lot of views but no contact. I said okay and tried it myself and maybe I was too forward being the messenger rather than waiting to be messaged. :look: Eh. I'm very open to it but haven't had luck.

I thought about the Memorial Park running. I use to work in the energy corridor and I was like "can a girl meet a cute engineer? I can so do $70k and be happy."

I don't mind the Galleria area I just meant I'm very low maintenance and not one you have to shower with flashy things to keep me happy...on a constant basis.

I just need guidance in the right direction and you sound like THE Jedi Master of Houston dating.

Master LOL not really. So Wednesday night at St. Genevieve there was an OTC after party stepped in and was upset it was what I call a fish market (too many women). I decided to make the best of it. I will just say 95% of the men in the room probably made $100k+ but you have to remember this was an international oil drilling conference.

I'm out of town and I'm not sure how old you are but you should be out and about every day including Sunday. St. Genevieve, Venue, Belvedere, Drake, any high end steakhouse, and the Galleria. Happy hour at the minimum if you don't do clubs. Even if you don't club you should because this wknd and last wknd aren't typical club crowds. Millionaires and billionaires have been in Houston all week. They are not serving champagne in the stores in the mall this week for nothing. Don't get me started on the private dinners/parties/events!

Eta Drake is now called Gatsby. Tonight Mosaic lounge might be ok. Check on ingmix.com for events this wknd.

Beware of the traveling married men they are out acting single but there are lots of single men with nice incomes out there as well.

I'm not sure of my travel schedule for next week but I need to take you out of your comfort zone and into the where the better paid ones are zone. How did you work in the energy area and not find one?

Last edited:
Master LOL not really. So Wednesday night at St. Genevieve there was an OTC after party stepped in and was upset it was what I call a fish market (too many women). I decided to make the best of it. I will just say 95% of the men in the room probably made $100k+ but you have to remember this was an international oil drilling conference.

I'm out of town and I'm not sure how old you are but you should be out and about every day including Sunday. St. Genevieve, Venue, Belvedere, Drake, any high end steakhouse, and the Galleria. Happy hour at the minimum if you don't do clubs. Even if you don't club you should because this wknd and last wknd aren't typical club crowds. Millionaires and billionaires have been in Houston all week. They are not serving champagne in the stores in the mall this week for nothing. Don't get me started on the private dinners/parties/events!

Eta Drake is now called Gatsby. Tonight Mosaic lounge might be ok. Check on ingmix.com for events this wknd.

Beware of the traveling married men they are out acting single but there are lots of single men with nice incomes out there as well.

I'm not sure of my travel schedule for next week but I need to take you out of your comfort zone and into the where the better paid ones are zone. How did you work in the energy area and not find one?

I agree with the bolded. Your Hubby/SO/friend will not find you if you're sitting at home. Go out - even if you don't feel like it some days. Go out and socialize/meet people. The hardest part is getting yourself out of the house.

Also, don't expect a good man to approach you on the street or in a public place. That is usually considered bad etiquette in most circumstances. I've mentioned this earlier in the thread, but get more social, go to events - and your chances of being around the right people will increase.

Last edited:
Same rules apply as with any guy. Let him pursue.

Thanks SweetNic_JA Lord knows I needed to read this today.

I met two RM at separate parties but they want me to chase them :nono:
It is tempting to chase one of them because he is fine but I'm sitting on my hands and resisting the urge to contact him.

Thanks SweetNic_JA Lord knows I needed to read this today.

I met two RM at separate parties but they want me to chase them :nono:
It is tempting to chase one of them because he is fine but I'm sitting on my hands and resisting the urge to contact him.

I try to follow the rules of letting them contact me. If I was the last to respond then I wait until they contact me again. If they don't, that's one less thing for me to worry about.

So I'm still talking to my guy and he is hinting at exclusivity but I don't think I'm ready just yet. We are planning on taking a trip together to Mexico soon. I'll decide then.

Why is it that right when you are considering settling down, all of the guys come out the woodworks?

I never set out to find an above-average earning man but suddenly I'm meeting a bunch of them. I'm now realizing what I did wrong all throughout my early to mid twenties. I spent too much time at home or at some friend's house party. Whenever I'd go out it would be with a bunch of friends at some bar full of nothing but young people on a Fri or Sat evening.

Since all of my friends are tied down with families these days, I'm stuck going out alone, and that changes EVERYTHING. I don't like going out alone on Fri/Sat evenings, so I go out during Happy Hour and sit at the bar. The crowd tends to be more professional and mature. Each time I've done this, some guy at the bar strikes up a conversation with me and I can tell he has some money. I end up having my tab paid for. I've since then enjoyed some nice dinner and drinks with a few guys but I think I'm sticking with my guy for a while. I feel more comfortable with him.

Oh and I never look fancy when I go out. Perhaps I should start dressing up more but for now my "rock and roll reject" look has been working for me! The first thing guys comment on is how much they love my wild hair.

Lastly, I've found that I prefer guys who have their own business or are living off of the money from a good investment. I'm not much for guys who hold some high position somewhere and I've realized they don't like me much either. I think those men are too looks-conscious for me. I've noticed that the former men tend to be more laid back and are drawn to women who are free spirits.

And the guys I'm meeting are at least 10 years older than me and I love it.

My associate met a rich man over the weekend at a sports bar. Went to the movies last night then to his house. She was surprised that he thought he was getting some because she warned him it wasn't going down.

Why are you going to his house after the first date? Is it because he mentioned a Bentley in the garage.

Ladies if you don't want to be thought of as in house_____ don't go to the house!

PureSilver I have a new spot sure to provide plenty of stories and a place I want to try that a rich man told me about.

Richman Tax Tip put a cow on your land and Uncle Sam will credit you

Also the movie is a horrible first date.

My associate met a rich man over the weekend at a sports bar. Went to the movies last night then to his house. She was surprised that he thought he was getting some because she warned him it wasn't going down. Why are you going to his house after the first date? Is it because he mentioned a Bentley in the garage. Ladies if you don't want to be thought of as in house_____ don't go to the house! PureSilver I have a new spot sure to provide plenty of stories and a place I want to try that a rich man told me about. Richman Tax Tip put a cow on your land and Uncle Sam will credit you Also the movie is a horrible first date.

Wonder how much credit you get for the cow... Lol

Ugh--- I have a new found mission to find a rich man. I really love doing YouTube videos, but that really is a full time job. I need a sponsor so I can quit my job and start a business. Just call me Teairra Mari! http://youtu.be/J-yjOJdUSDU

Ladies, what are your reasons for seeking a rich man? Some people don't necessarily look for a rich man. Many women have their own coins and don't need a man to have money.

But I be damn if I could be Erica from Love and Hip Hop who's taking care of her man, O'Shay. She's bring out her card to pay for him and other people! I would have had an Erykah Badu Call Tyrone moment!

For me rich men have this mentality for success. They are driven and passionate about life and seem to have a plan, yet aren't afraid to take risks. I love a self-made rich man because there's a certain confidence from someone who's achieved that level of success.

NaijaNaps

Lupita Nyong'o is there.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...248.1073741825.394278667320706&type=1&theater

Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic
10344767_645009505580953_965937562793149792_n.jpg

Dear readers of this thread,

On a previous post I stated "I don't have enough Anna Nicole in me" I would like to retract that statement. Older men need love too. Even if they walked with Jesus.

Because people will say that they're lying or prostituting

Lol prostituting.

To be honest, I'm only concerned with marriage stories. Any woman who is OK looking can date a millionaire. The difference is in the rangggggggggggg hunty!!!!!

Of course that only matters if you want to get married/marriage is important to you.

:look: so...any stories for this woman who dreams of her millionaire husband....?

Back