How To Attract A Rich Man

Had dinner last night with a rancher at a steakhouse. Who told all of Houston about my spot :sekret: It was poppin. Houston ladies we might need a single ladies meet up there next week. So I'm laughing and talking and people watching, I turn to the gentleman on my right to ask if I can use his menu as we are sitting at the bar..........I look up at his face :blush: Hammercy I dated this man. The shock the embarrassment if I had on pearls I would have clutched them. Here I am talking helicopter flights, flight lessons, how he sold his plane to get a simpler one and hog hunting (2 wks in a row rich dudes are talking about Hog Huntin) gambling trips to various locations etc with this nice rich 2520 gentleman and my young, handsome, Nigerian friend has been ear hustling the whole time. :lachen: I couldn't resist I said "I know you but I can't recall your name" I was 2 apple martini's in :drink: he just said "I'm going to let you marinate in that situation...I'll call you later" with a slight look of :barf:

"you can't call me I changed the number" :giggle: Now that I think of it I'm not even sure why I was :blush: I mean he was the type of dude that never wants to call or go out until he happens to see you out then you are suddenly the one he can't live without. Get out of here with that, I like being chased just enough to get caught. Not chased when you see someone else thinks I'm the best thing since the gas engine.

Oh said all of that to say that as I'm ear hustling I hear "drive safe" and the gentleman replies "oh I'll be alright I have a driver" and I know I am in the right place. Next time I will be here without a date.

Cliffnote: Be where the rich men are.

This thread is boring nobody has a rich man that they have met?
Nobody sat at starbucks and met a billionaire?
Nobody wore unicorn spray and instantly eloped with the rich man of their dreams?
Nobody found a $1kyr garbage man?

ya'll slippin on your single lady game

Had dinner last night with a rancher at a steakhouse. Who told all of Houston about my spot :sekret: It was poppin. Houston ladies we might need a single ladies meet up there next week. So I'm laughing and talking and people watching, I turn to the gentleman on my right to ask if I can use his menu as we are sitting at the bar..........I look up at his face :blush: Hammercy I dated this man. The shock the embarrassment if I had on pearls I would have clutched them. Here I am talking helicopter flights, flight lessons, how he sold his plane to get a simpler one and hog hunting (2 wks in a row rich dudes are talking about Hog Huntin) gambling trips to various locations etc with this nice rich 2520 gentleman and my young, handsome, Nigerian friend has been ear hustling the whole time. :lachen: I couldn't resist I said "I know you but I can't recall your name" I was 2 apple martini's in :drink: he just said "I'm going to let you marinate in that situation...I'll call you later" with a slight look of :barf:

"you can't call me I changed the number" :giggle: Now that I think of it I'm not even sure why I was :blush: I mean he was the type of dude that never wants to call or go out until he happens to see you out then you are suddenly the one he can't live without. Get out of here with that, I like being chased just enough to get caught. Not chased when you see someone else thinks I'm the best thing since the gas engine.

Oh said all of that to say that as I'm ear hustling I hear "drive safe" and the gentleman replies "oh I'll be alright I have a driver" and I know I am in the right place. Next time I will be here without a date.

Nobody wore unicorn spray and instantly eloped with the rich man of their dreams?

Shoot, I'm just in heretaking notes, :lick: a.k.a. "Young Grasshopper" :bookworm:

:look:
:lachen:

Thought about you on date#1 with DRLawyer yes he is both. He is the one that penciled me in for the week of the 10th of march. Before we had even made it to the table of the restaurant yesterday he told me for the nth time that he was working on a million dollar case. He then said it's going to settle for between $400k-$1M, he represents himself so this settlement benefits him directly. He also told me in under an hour about his ranch, his divorce and how his wife thought she was walking with $2M, how he wanted to get into a serious relationship.....perhaps marriage #4 (insert side eye here), his kids, how he makes $3k a day on only one of his businesses, how he rides his bike obsessively

I just sat there like :yep: :blush: :eat: :think: :cheers: :eat: :yep:

He loves to hear himself talk and I let him. Then I slid in a few of my business ideas and how I needed a mentor and financial backing. At this point he shut up for the longest that he ever did on our date he began to ask very specific questions and I had very specific answers...........If you stay ready you don't have to get ready. I'm penciled in for April when the case is settled :woot:

He is an eccentric millionaire and showed up on his bike in spandex riding shorts and cleats I was looking like :kiss3: and he was looking like :cycle: Oh the stares :giggle: I know some of ya'll would have :dighole: but I just :gorgeous: :wave: and acted like he showed up in an Armani suit.

I need to write a freaking book or just skip to the movie dating is so entertaining

I am not new to dealing with millionaires. Your friend sounds like a faker. I'm not saying he is not a lawyer, or that he has no money. I doubt that he is a millionaire and even if he is I don't think he is true about sharing a dime of it with you or being a mentor.

Watch him, he talks too much. I have never met a millionaire that quotes figures like. Even if they did the amount of money he is bragging is not worth bragging about if you are really accustomed to having real money. I think he's playing at being the eccentric millionaire. Our secret is out and there will be fakers. Do not judge him by what he says. Do the research on him and notice what he does.

He's got you waiting to to be penciled in and he knows you need a mentor. I would not get excited about this man until he hands over some coins.

Hope I don't come across as negative. I don't even post in this thread. I just could not let you go out without a warning. No offense intended.

Last edited:
I am now new to dealing with millionaires. Your friend sounds like a faker. I'm not saying he is not a lawyer, or that he has no money. I doubt that he is a millionaire and even if he is I don't think he is true about sharing a dime of it with you or being a mentor.

Watch him, he talks too much. I have never met a millionaire that quotes figures like. He's got you waiting to to be penciled in and he knows you need a mentor. I would not get excited about this man until he hands over some coins.

Hope I don't come across as negative. I don't even post in this thread. I just could not let you go out without a warning. No offense intended.

G&T no offense taken. Everyone should proceed with caution. People lie all the time. I watch American Greed. Con artist get folks by acting rich to take from the rich and the poor. I ran into on before and posted about him on the board.

But as far as the bragging being a sign of him being a fake in this case it isn't true. I seem to attract braggers. They will tell me things off the cuff immediately. I appreciate the warning but this one right here has been googled. He has multiple articles about him here and in the states he used to live in, real news articles not blogs or gossip rags. He is a current millionaire a retired doctor and a current lawyer. I mean the property records with Harris and bordering counties don't lie :sekret: He is someone I would go out on dates with but I don't see him as marriage material he is too old and I don't have enough Anna Nicole in me :rofl:

G&T no offense taken. Everyone should proceed with caution. People lie all the time. I watch American Greed. Con artist get folks by acting rich to take from the rich and the poor. I ran into on before and posted about him on the board.

But as far as the bragging being a sign of him being a fake in this case it isn't true. I seem to attract braggers. They will tell me things off the cuff immediately. I appreciate the warning but this one right here has been googled. He has multiple articles about him here and in the states he used to live in, real news articles not blogs or gossip rags. He is a current millionaire a retired doctor and a current lawyer. I mean the property records with Harris and bordering counties don't lie :sekret: He is someone I would go out on dates with but I don't see him as marriage material he is too old and I don't have enough Anna Nicole in me :rofl:

:lol::lol::lol:

So ladies, I've gone on dates with a normal man--- Former miliary/ lawyer for SSN... not rolling in the deep, but meh...

A few years ago I found, "The Man Plan: Drive Men Wild-- Not Away" by Whitney Casey. I read it, but I was really young and not ready for the wisdom it held. I reread it a few weeks ago, and I think there are some gems in this book.

To cherry pick the info. You can skip most of the chapters in this book because they are seriously for Simpletons basic broads.... but I'll note some of the chapters worth checking out.

STEP FOUR: GO OUT A Full Plate of Food, Manners, and Menus

• [11] Food and the Menu: Harry Covert Dumps Philette Mignon
    [13] Manners and Etiquette: Eliza Doolittle Does Little for His Libido
    [14] A Wine Lesson: Putting a Cork in Cheeanteh and Chabliss

STEP EIGHT: GET ON THE MONEY, HONEY: Markets, Money, and Finances, Cha-Ching!

• [23] Learning Money, Markets and Men: Bulls, Bears and Bankers, Oh My!
    [24] Gold Digging: Go from Gold Digger to Goal Digger

Last edited:
Lawd missis, how am i to read this all now. Ok i'll digest slowly and read when my spare time allows. Thank you for posting

PretteePlease you better write that book so you can have you own movie soon. Then all your money woes will be solved team #penthatbook

Last edited:

PretteePlease You already know my situation. I'll hit the money men when I get there. :lol:

As of right now, I've been following this thread since it opened and I have a man-until-I-move who's in law school. There are a few pages in here on dating men with potential when you're young. I guess I took some pretty good notes because towards the end of undergrad I dated a graduating engineer (we stopped because he moved for his job) and right after him I started dating Law School. Law School and I are official until we both move at the end of May/beginning of June. He's moving for an internship and I'm moving for Teach for America. Sad business because he's so perfect for me. :sad: I've tried dating other people (med students, etc.), but none compare to Law School so I'm sticking with him until I leave. I know I'm throwing my heart under a bus, but right now playing in the street is fun. :drunk:

Some of you ladies may want to look into promotional work. They have lots of events t convention centers so there is always an "opportunity"

Gir

Girlfriend, WHERE are you in Houston because I've been in this city here near 30 years and haven't attracted a rich man. Hell not even a $50k man.

Not to be vain but I know I'm no garden troll but I just honestly attract men you know are 34 and mom still pays the cell and car note.

The most high maintenance thing I have going on is my hair. Clothes, jewelry, cars, purses I could care less about fighting traffic in the Galleria to hit up Gucci and LV. Yet men :ohwell: I don't get it. I look decently young and I do seem to attrach very late 30 somethings.

I have hangups on children but that's a full different story but for a nice guy with kids OUT of college I'll take him. I just don't want to mommy/stepmommy. My own or anyone else's.

Last edited:
Gir

Girlfriend, WHERE are you in Houston because I've been in this city here near 30 years and haven't attracted a rich man. Hell not even a $50k man.

Not to be vain but I know I'm no garden troll but I just honestly attract men you know are 34 and mom still pays the cell and car note.

The most high maintenance thing I have going on is my hair. Clothes, jewelry, cars, purses I could care less about fighting traffic in the Galleria to hit up Gucci and LV. Yet men :ohwell: I don't get it. I look decently young and I do seem to attrach very late 30 somethings.

I have hangups on children but that's a full different story but for a nice guy with kids OUT of college I'll take him. I just don't want to mommy/stepmommy. My own or anyone else's.

Maybe you're not wearing that unicorn spray. lmao!!! :lachen: BFeathers

Gir

Oh my when I get back from London I'm going to have to bring you to the happy places. I just met a nice man 41 single never married owns 2 companies and vacations religiously. Now he is only 5'5 but he is smart funny and handsome. Are you open to online dating?

Even at the hood in D Bar I've met nice men.

Last edited:
BFeathers If the Galleria isn't your thing the Woodlands, City Center, River Oaks, Midtown, & Downtown are options. I'm not saying I walk outside and millionaires fall into my purse but I mean they are out there.

Get some work out clothes preferably spandex & become a familiar face at Memorial Park :rofl:

I'm home pm me your details we have to get you over the 6 figure mark

I'm sure this has been discussed in the thread already but...

What do you all think about men who may or may not be rich but are very generous? I'm in this situation right now. I really don't know if he's rich but I feel so pampered! I'm just enjoying the ride right now I guess. Two weeks in and he surprised me with a tablet because he felt like I needed one. I told him I wanted to learn how to play classical guitar and lo and behold, he surprised me with one! He also lets me use his frequent flyers miles since he has more than he can use.

The thing is that, I'm not quite sure of his financial situation. He's actually in a very interesting place right now. He quit his career years ago and sold everything (house, car, etc... where I am a car is not necessary). Now he works strictly on short-term contract in different cities usually as a project manager. He's told me once that he doesn't have to work at all but he chooses to do so occasionally for a challenge--he could just travel for the rest of his life. He'll work for a few months and then travel. He's been everywhere!

He is also very "simple". He seems to rotate the same few casual outfits and he has a worn out Blackberry (which makes sense since he uses it for business). I guess we get so used to flashiness as a sign of wealth. Then again, I'm pretty simple, too.

He wants to take me to Greece. I think I'll go for it!

The funny thing is that when I met him I hadn't really put in much effort. No nice fancy dress or fancy shoes. I was in a bar frequented by travelers and had my usual wild hair, smudged black eyeliner, ripped jeans, worn out boots from hiking earlier that day, and off-shoulder rock band t-shirt. He says he LOOOVES my style and that was what immediately attracted him. He hasn't been in a relationship in years and he told me he hasn't felt this way about a woman for a very long time. He just wants to spoil me. I'll take it.

I'm sure this has been discussed in the thread already but... What do you all think about men who may or may not be rich but are very generous? I'm in this situation right now. I really don't know if he's rich

He's told me once that he doesn't have to work at all but he chooses to do so occasionally for a challenge--he could just travel for the rest of his life. He'll work for a few months and then travel. He's been everywhere!

What's the problem again? He seems like a great guy. No poor person only works for a challenge.

No problem at all! The situation just got me to thinking about wealth vs generosity. A generous man can make you feel like you are with a wealthy man. This is brand new to me!

No problem at all! The situation just got me to thinking about wealth vs generosity. A generous man can make you feel like you are with a wealthy man. This is brand new to me!

Yes a generous man can make you feel that you are more important than a stingy rich man.

Oh my when I get back from London I'm going to have to bring you to the happy places. I just met a nice man 41 single never married owns 2 companies and vacations religiously. Now he is only 5'5 but he is smart funny and handsome. Are you open to online dating?

Even at the hood in D Bar I've met nice men.

I've done match.com and that was a bust. Maybe I was doing it wrong but I got a lot of views but no contact. I said okay and tried it myself and maybe I was too forward being the messenger rather than waiting to be messaged. :look: Eh. I'm very open to it but haven't had luck.

@BFeathers If the Galleria isn't your thing the Woodlands, City Center, River Oaks, Midtown, & Downtown are options. I'm not saying I walk outside and millionaires fall into my purse but I mean they are out there.

Get some work out clothes preferably spandex & become a familiar face at Memorial Park :rofl:

I'm home pm me your details we have to get you over the 6 figure mark

I thought about the Memorial Park running. I use to work in the energy corridor and I was like "can a girl meet a cute engineer? I can so do $70k and be happy."

I don't mind the Galleria area I just meant I'm very low maintenance and not one you have to shower with flashy things to keep me happy...on a constant basis.

I just need guidance in the right direction and you sound like THE Jedi Master of Houston dating.

Went to a bar last night to watch a game and ended up sitting next to the bar's investors! Needless to say, my ticket was on the house! I'm so terribly uncultured and need to fix this. The men I'm meeting drink whiskey and I'm a beer girl but they seem to find me so endearing!

For those that have met rich men, do you wait for them to call you or do you throw caution to the wind and contact him first? Also, do you treat him differently than the average joe? If so, how?

wow 108 pages
i need to get reading and subscribing

thanks in advance for all the tips and experiences shared in the thread

i will contribute soon

Back