How To Attract A Rich Man

no not in my book--and any man who thinks a woman is a liability is a huge NO!!!!!!! sounds like them cheap/frugal techie nerds that rotate the same 4 pair of pants and shirt--ewwww:lol::lol::lol::lol: $100K-500K means you have a decent salary to me...again I'm from nyc where high-paying careers are common 1M+ and we talking some parts of cali less than 10 mill means your regular

I live in Orange County, CA and my DH and I have a combined income of about $180k and we are probably the low income family in my area. Average home price is about $800k on my street. But we can go to the other side of town where there are plenty of homeless folks and homes are only in the $500k range. Most of our friends live over there. We were lucky to get out, but it is a struggle. I'm one of the few working women at the kids school! We are house rich but otherwise broke!

I didn't want to say it...it's nice but not anything to get extra moist for :look:

moist.....not even damp :lachen:

I have a few in my sights in my Nene voice that are "VERY RICH" problem is they are very busy. One sent me a dang email tombout I MIGHT be able to have lunch with you the week of March 10th Where they do that at? I'm penciled in for a possible :lachen: He was very sweet about it an apologized and was pleading for me to be understanding.......I might not have been until I googled his net worth :look: Ok week of the 10th it is :rofl:

This thread is fun/funny for me take my posts with a grain of salt (2)and keep real life in prospective. There are only so many men that make $1M+ they make up about 3-5% of the entire US population are clumped in a few cities across country. That sample size shrinks if you are focusing on the Black and over $1M. Intl your chances are better in London, Paris, and a few German cities.

Focus on the potential.....if they are early 30s and under $100k is nice. Mid to late 30's they have to have some things poppin with potential at or around $1M assets w/income $250k+....40s the pop should have popped off $1M in assets income $300k+ .....and 50s big things poppin lil things not even on the radar $1M+. (1)

(1)these figures were compiled by the PP Serial dating institute and may not be a representative sample of the dating potential in your area. (2) Visit the scale before starting a rich man attracting dating regimen please no extra salt in the form of saltiness which can result in water retention and thus weight gain. Results can be improved by lowering your Body Mass Index and or plastic surgery. Results not guaranteed and have not been tested by the FDA (Federal Dating Association). Please check with your dating guru before starting your regimen.

Last edited:
[....]
Focus on the potential.....if they are early 30s and under $100k is nice. Mid to late 30's they have to have some things poppin with potential at or around $1M assets w/income $250k+....40s the pop should have popped off $1M in assets income $300k+ .....and 50s big things poppin lil things not even on the radar $1M+.

I agree with you general comment, but disagree with you on the early 30s and earning under a $100k. I know my perspective is warped because of my industry, but I would not consider someone making less than $100k in their early 30s as a good potential to be rich. Nothing wrong with a good middle class, 9-5 guy (quite frankly, I think these are probably the best husbands), but if wealth is the focus, he has to be making over a $100k before he hits 30s.

I think mid-late 20s (very early 20s if he is an athlete because his productive working life is very limited) is a good time to start making 6 figures, if he was not born wealthy. He can go crazy and pick up that Rolex and shiny new car, and whatever else men waste money on. Get the wastefulness out of his system when the consequences are less. By his 30 year old birthday, receiving large sums of money should not be anything new to him. IMO

I agree with you general comment, but disagree with you on the early 30s and earning under a $100k. I know my perspective is warped because of my industry, but I would not consider someone making less than $100k in their early 30s as a good potential to be rich. Nothing wrong with a good middle class, 9-5 guy (quite frankly, I think these are probably the best husbands), but if wealth is the focus, he has to be making over a $100k before he hits 30s.

I think mid-late 20s (very early 20s if he is an athlete because his productive working life is very limited) is a good time to start making 6 figures, if he was not born wealthy. He can go crazy and pick up that Rolex and shiny new car, and whatever else men waste money on. Get the wastefulness out of his system when the consequences are less. By his 30 year old birthday, receiving large sums of money should not be anything new to him. IMO
I read PP's statement as in a man who is 30 or younger making $100K is a good sign of future earning and net worth potential, not being 30 and making under $100K. I could be wrong. But yeah, I'm in agreement. Once you hit $30 if you're not at at least $120K you're likely never going to have assets over $1MM.

ETA: The one exception to this is some doctors in specialties that require longer residencies. These men may not be in the six figures until they reach 32-35, but once that residency is done they jump from five figures to $300K+ immediately. Then again they also have a mountain of debt to clear out but with that salary and good planning they could knock it out in <5 years.

Last edited:
I read PP's statement as in a man who is 30 or younger making $100K is a good sign of future earning and net worth potential, not being 30 and making under $100K. I could be wrong. But yeah, I'm in agreement. Once you hit $30 if you're not at at least $120K you're likely never going to have assets over $1MM.

ETA: The one exception to this is some doctors in specialties that require longer residencies. These men may not be in the six figures until they reach 32-35, but once that residency is done they jump from five figures to $300K+ immediately. Then again they also have a mountain of debt to clear out but with that salary and good planning they could knock it out in <5 years.

I must have read it wrong.

As for medicine, there are some serious downsides. Makes one value having someone home for dinner consistently and around all the time.

(1)these figures were compiled by the PP Serial dating institute and may not be a representative sample of the dating potential in your area. (2) Visit the scale before starting a rich man attracting dating regimen please no extra salt in the form of saltiness which can result in water retention and thus weight gain. Results can be improved by lowering your Body Mass Index and or plastic surgery. Results not guaranteed and have not been tested by the FDA (Federal Dating Association). Please check with your dating guru before starting your regimen.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

eta @CurlyMoo

the first is a wool cashmere blend trench the second is a london fog double breasted trench I had better results with the london fog. I think it is due to the more conservative length or maybe it was because my hair was down vs in the bun. A coworker said it's because men like to think there is nothing but sexy lingerie under the coat :gorgeous:

and yes I arrived at JFK at 5am in heels and a dress :lachen: :driver:

the attached pic might be a little longer than the one I own but you get the feel oh and I like all things bling so i swapped out my sad beige buttons for gaudy bling ones :look: tacky as hell but I love it

Somehow I missed this post. I don't remember responding or seeing it. :nono: Thank PP, I love it.:grin: What's the length on that London Fog? I have found a nice cobalt blue London Fog trench but it's only 28 inches in length. Very classy and cute but too short!!!! I emailed London Fog to find out if it comes longer in the exact style and color in 32-40 inches in length. The rainy season is coming the trench coat would be perfect.

We talked about trench coats...what's a good watch in that won't break the bank but fits a wealthy image? I love the classic look of a Cartier tank, but not the price. I think Michael Kors is too trendy??

We talked about trench coats...what's a good watch in that won't break the bank but fits a wealthy image? I love the classic look of a Cartier tank, but not the price. I think Michael Kors is too trendy??

I like Michele watches. They have a good number of less expensive watches if you avoid the ones with diamond surroundings of course. I love the bands and the effortless interchangeability of the straps.

eta CurlyMoo

the first is a wool cashmere blend trench the second is a london fog double breasted trench I had better results with the london fog. I think it is due to the more conservative length or maybe it was because my hair was down vs in the bun. A coworker said it's because men like to think there is nothing but sexy lingerie under the coat :gorgeous:
and yes I arrived at JFK at 5am in heels and a dress :lachen: :driver:

the attached pic might be a little longer than the one I own but you get the feel oh and I like all things bling so i swapped out my sad beige buttons for gaudy bling ones :look: tacky as hell but I love it

Look what you started! I just ordered a London Fog trench (in red) from Macy's.com. I cannot be held responsible for this action since you started this and then @UmSayyah mentioned the sale at Macy's. Because of this I expect both of you to cover the cost of this purchase. It's only fair.

BTW, I still need to find a tan trench. The London Fog double breasted trench only comes in petite at Macy's and is out of stock in regular sizes. I checked other sites and it's nowhere to be found. HELP!

P.S. I also expect the 2nd trench to be covered under the "You made me buy it" policy.

Last edited:

Technomarine, Philip Stein, Burberry
Also stores like Nordstrom Rack,Off Saks and Last Call

Look what you started! I just ordered a London Fog trench (in red) from Macy's.com. I cannot be held responsible for this action since you started this and then @UmSayyah mentioned the sale at Macy's. Because of this I expect both of you to cover the cost of this purchase. It's only fair.

BTW, I still need to find a tan trench. The London Fog double breasted trench only comes in petite at Macy's and is out of stock in regular sizes. I checked other sites and it's nowhere to be found. HELP!

P.S. I also expect the 2nd trench to be covered under the "You made me buy it" policy.

I've been on the hunt for a camel trench coat for the longest..the nice ones all cost $800+ smh.

Does color really matter with these trench coats?

I don't think so :lol: I'm just building up my coat collection and camel is the one of the few neutrals that I'm missing.

:lol: Yeah I hear ya. I need a nice dressy coat for when my millionaire offers to take me to the Opera. Will a trench fit the bill? I need a neutral too but I have always wanted a nice blue coat. Brings out my eyes. :grin:

Does color really matter with these trench coats?

No, I don't think the color is the key in attracting a rich man. I just like red. However, I also need a neutral color as well to go with more dressy attire. The most important thing with the trench is the fit and silhouette it gives. It can make you look very well put together, feminine, and sexy and that part is key in attracting men.

Last edited:
I like Michele watches. They have a good number of less expensive watches if you avoid the ones with diamond surroundings of course. I love the bands and the effortless interchangeability of the straps.

Never heard of Michele. I will check them out. I'm looking at Citizen, Tissot, Bulova, and MK. Maybe Invicta but the designs are a little more gauche than streamlined/classic.

:lol: Yeah I hear ya. I need a nice dressy coat for when my millionaire offers to take me to the Opera. Will a trench fit the bill? I need a neutral too but I have always wanted a nice blue coat. Brings out my eyes. :grin:

No, you need a Fur or wool/cashmere coat for the evening. A trench might be ok for an afternoon performance.

Did I tell ya'll bout Pretty Ricky.......that's what I call him :lachen:

49 divorced engineer 25yr ol child: we went on our 4th or 5th date. He is very republican, very vocal about his opinions and chocolate. He has the straightest hair. I thought I was gon have to call him big perm cause I thought he had his hair fried died and laid to the side. A chocolate man with light brown eyes and type 2 hair just looks strange together. None the less wants to get married and is open to having a child. Told me about wanting to get married on date 3, told me he was a millionaire on date 2 and now on 4 or 5 said that he wants a toddler but wants to skip the baby stage cause he's too old and his life has too much going on.....ummm if you are too old for a newborn aren't you too old for a toddler. :huh: He sd he would reverse his vasectomy. I know you can skip to the chase with adoption but I think I want to have a baby and adopt a second.

He has a belly but I'm going to work with him :giggle: we will be at the park on Saturday he might have a tux to fit into next summer :giggle:

Did I tell ya'll bout Pretty Ricky.......that's what I call him :lachen:

49 divorced engineer 25yr ol child: we went on our 4th or 5th date. He is very republican, very vocal about his opinions and chocolate. He has the straightest hair. I thought I was gon have to call him big perm cause I thought he had his hair fried died and laid to the side. A chocolate man with light brown eyes and type 2 hair just looks strange together. None the less wants to get married and is open to having a child. Told me about wanting to get married on date 3, told me he was a millionaire on date 2 and now on 4 or 5 said that he wants a toddler but wants to skip the baby stage cause he's too old and his life has too much going on.....ummm if you are too old for a newborn aren't you too old for a toddler. :huh: He sd he would reverse his vasectomy. I know you can skip to the chase with adoption but I think I want to have a baby and adopt a second.

He has a belly but I'm going to work with him :giggle: we will be at the park on Saturday he might have a tux to fit into next summer :giggle:

@ PretteePlease

How do you get around to this topic of his finances? Does he bring it up or you have a way of bringing it out of him? If you don't mind me asking, what type of millionaire is he? Line of work?

Insecure muthatruckas lead with their money. He was talking about his wife cheating on him and how they were building a life and she f-d it all up at the point where he was about to make major money. I understand the story but it served 2 purposes.

1. it says I'm rich.............F with me you know I got it :woot:
2. to illustrate how much she messed up :badcop:

It was kind of a sad story.

He is always talking about money in some shape form or fashion or business. Then he will follow it up with something like "nobody can get over on me" "I can't be hustled" "I recognize game".

Nobody would know he had money if he didn't broadcast it all the time. Trinny is the same way but more subtle. When he got the phone call trying to sell him an oilwell he said "I think dude thinks I have more money than I do" He could have kept that to himself if he didn't want me to hear the conversation while we were driving he would have taken the call later. He is always dropping "I'm rich" hints. I told him about his self and told him that's why women fell free to ask him for things.

Eta
Part if my post disappeared
What kind of millionaire... self made like most in the us
Education: engineer
Industry: Oil and gas
investments: stock & real estate
side hustle: oil and gas co with friends

Last edited:
I don't bring up money first and I'll even avoid the conversation but eventually I'm going to start asking questions. I'm very curious by nature (read nosey :sekret: )

I asked broke lawyer #1/#2 why they said that and they said my profile sounds like I am ambitious and they are not on that level to give me what I want. Then when I said I never said I was asking a man to provide that they said they started their careers late yadda yadda yadda insecure insecure.
#2 said when I have this case settle I might be about to take you to Starbuck's bless his soul he is too broke to date. Even if that is the truth I don't want to hear you say it. He is in the friend zone because he talks too dang much and if I hear that he is the smartest person on earth and went to the best law school in the south one mo gin we might have to fight. Then again we might not have to because I already told him as much and haven't heard from him since. I wish I still had my old phone I would post the text his insecure self sent me.

Rich and insecure broke and insecure about money. Broke lawyer #1 said it outright that his major insecurity was money

Last edited:
FancyGirl- feel free to add your input! I am focusing on getting my "look" right while being entertained by these lovely ladies comments

I am still looking for a London fog smh PretteePlease ... i'm only 5'2 and dont want it to overpower me so looking for one catered to petite females....definitely want to have it in time for my trip to the UK.... anyone else have any tips on places to go or what to wear while out there...plan on going for 2wks this summer

Back