How To Attract A Rich Man

CarLiTa...Enjoy Nairobi! Being an American, you will attract plenty of guys. :yep: I loved it when I was there a couple of years ago. I have a friend there who opened my eyes to their dating culture. It is very true that the hookup culture there is BIG. To the point that the Kenyan government recently put out a public campaign advising married women to use condoms with their own husbands. It was more about the infidelity/HIV transmission rates than birth control. :ohwell:

There is plenty of money in Nairobi. I have a business opportunity that will allow me to capitalize off of that really soon. :grin: As with any city, keep your wits about you and learn the lay of the land (where to go, where not to go, etc.). Some nice hotel lounges to meet business guys are at Ole Sereni, Tribe, Fairmont, etc.

Dating in Nairobi is very fast paced. Just be very careful and always have enough money to cover your meal and a cab to get home even if you are not paying for it. Some men can and will leave you with the bill if they realize that they are not getting any at the end of the night. Unfortunately the hook up culture is the norm for both single and married people alike.

The expats are a little on the wild side as they have realized that they can take advantage of the local women. It's more of an economics issue. He who has the cash rules. Other than that, just be diligent, observe for red flags like you normally do and you'll be fine. Have fun if you decide to go. Plenty of fun things to do.

Congrats Holly!! Best wishes for your union :)

Now, what is this you are saying about a hookup culture in Nairobi?:perplexed That's surprising and disappointing. I'm not into that at all. In fact, I was prepared to be celibate there if need be, and that might have to be the case if need be as well. I'm looking for formal dating. I am on a forum of expats on Facebook, and someone is advertising a brand new dating website for that community. I might check it out. And I have a few acquaintances as well whom I'll hope will introduce me to people. Thank you for the heads-up:kiss:

since it's a 50th all D9 will send someone to say, nice job, junior. ....Who knows you might snag an Iota founder. :lachen:

Hahaha, so wrong but so true. Iotas just don't have the prestige and respect that other D9 fraternities do. But who knows you might find one that will surprise you. Thus far none of the Iotas I know are doing it that big. More of the Omegas, Alphas, Kappas, and a few Sigmas I know from undergrad have gone on to very successful (and lucrative careers). However, be careful with Greek events. Not all events and chapters are created equal. There's a whole lot of average in the ranks of all of these orgs.

Hahaha, so wrong but so true. Iotas just don't have the prestige and respect that other D9 fraternities do. But who knows you might find one that will surprise you. Thus far none of the Iotas I know are doing it that big. More of the Omegas, Alphas, Kappas, and a few Sigmas I know from undergrad have gone on to very successful (and lucrative careers). However, be careful with Greek events. Not all events and chapters are created equal. There's a whole lot of average in the ranks of all of these orgs.

And a bunch of closeted gays too. But that's for another thread. :look:

CarLiTa

The expats are a little on the wild side as they have realized that they can take advantage of the local women. \.

Saw this a few days ago and was utterly disgusted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdkhIW3QuVg

One of the many reasons why I want people like the Lebanese out of Nigeria, while the women they deal with tend to be older so most likely consensual, they vstill make me sick with their predator ways

Here are my options. I like the nude one best. And then the green one (style wise) I love the pink color.

Can I be honest love? I think you have a killer figure but those dresses aren't flattering on you at all. The fabric around the hip area are too tight/small. I think you should aim for A-line dresses. The goal is to get something very flattering for your body type.

This is an example of what I'm talking about.

envelope_back_dress.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats @HollyGolightly

@PretteePlease or anyone familiar with the Houston area. What area would you recommend renting an apartment under $1k?

Are you trying to be single lady in the city? Are you trying to be where the action is? Are you just trying to go as cheap as possible and still be safe? You might be able to find something in the Galleria that is just under or at $1k. My friend has a spot on McCue road walking distance of the Galleria mall,right at $1k with an assigned spot and 2pools. It is 1br/1ba maybe 600-700sf but there is no guest parking.

All this time I never went towards the beach where I lived & noticed there are million dollar homes. I was looking for a nearby Herve Leger store and ended up finding a strip of stores; Hermes, Jimmy Choo, Gucci, etc. So yall know this weekend Im going put on my court shoes & cute dress & treat myself to lunch to mingle with the wealthy. ;) And the lil white men are so friendly. They wave from across the street, strike up conversations about their fat head rotweillers, who by the way was rocking a diamond dog collar!!! Smh

All this time I never went towards the beach where I lived & noticed there are million dollar homes. I was looking for a nearby Herve Leger store and ended up finding a strip of stores; Hermes, Jimmy Choo, Gucci, etc. So yall know this weekend Im going put on my court shoes & cute dress & treat myself to lunch to mingle with the wealthy. ;) And the lil white men are so friendly. They wave from across the street, strike up conversations about their fat head rotweillers, who by the way was rocking a diamond dog collar!!! Smh

Ummm next summer when you go please take me. Lol. I'll save my vacation time.

Ummm next summer when you go please take me. Lol. I'll save my vacation time.

My doberman needs a diamond collar, take me too! ;)

I noticed that being slim is a definately a factor. I'm 5'8'' 165 pounds, shapely brick house as stated in this thread. How much should I slim down? I know I can afford to .

This thread is about how to attract rich men. But, how do you attract rich men who have their choice of any amazing woman they want? Looks aside, I think two important factors are personality & character.

You get their attention with the looks but you keep them & their attention with the P & C, plus loving them, needing them & appreciating them.

Can I be honest love? I think you have a killer figure but those dresses aren't flattering on you at all. The fabric around the hip area are too tight/small. I think you should aim for A-line dresses. The goal is to get something very flattering for your body type.

This is an example of what I'm talking about.

envelope_back_dress.jpg

Much, much better. I don't like too many frills, folds/gathering, pleats etc (unless they are very uniform), etc. I think especially if you've got curves, the dress originally posted would look better if it was just solid, without the gathering in the design. But that's just me.

MuseofTroy, Where is that dress from, please?

Much, much better. I don't like too many frills, folds/gathering, pleats etc (unless they are very uniform), etc. I think especially if you've got curves, the dress originally posted would look better if it was just solid, without the gathering in the design. But that's just me.

MuseofTroy, Where is that dress from, please?

Gosh I wish I remembered. I want to say Nordstorms but I'm not 100% SURE. I'll look into it and as soon as I ID it I will let you know! :grin:

I noticed that being slim is a definately a factor. I'm 5'8'' 165 pounds, shapely brick house as stated in this thread. How much should I slim down? I know I can afford to .

Be careful. That's actually a perfectly skinny weight for that height.... Depending on your bone structure and muscularity.

Back