How much are YOU willing to pay for a detangler?

A good detangler? How much will YOU spend? 3RD CHARM!

• $5.00?

Votes: 13 17.1%
  • $10.00?

Votes: 26 34.2%
  • $20.00?

Votes: 28 36.8%
  • How about $50.00?

Votes: 9 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blossssom

YEA!

Let me do a poll!

I'll give you all the name of the one I BOUGHT, and it worked like a 3rd charm!

:lachen:

It was a stretch, though... I better get a second job!

:sad:

:giggle: :)

Okay, so at least 4 others have or would be willing to pay $20.00.

Well, that's how much this particular detangler COST!

It worked like HELL, though... I'm going to see if I can get a discount on-line.

Anything to work through this madness! :lachen:

Now, who said they'd pay $50? :lol:

I voted $20. Not for me, for my daughter! If I could get my hands on something that made hairstyling less painful (for me AND for her :lachen:) I'd probably pay more than that :yep:

I know, Rosie... I was using, and will probably continue using ($20 is too damn steep), Aphogee's Leave-In detangler...

I didn't vote because I wouldn't even pay $5. My cheapie conditioner detangle just fine for me and I add some EVOO if the situation is serious.

My $1 henna has also really helped my detangling situation.

I didn't vote because I wouldn't even pay $5. My cheapie conditioner detangle just fine for me and I add some EVOO if the situation is serious.

My $1 henna has also really helped my detangling situation.

What's your "cheapie"? :look:

Man, Curly... I got a fresh perm 3 weeks ago and STILL had a problem detangling this MESS!

I had to find something else, and Kenra-YES KENRA IS THE NAME OF THE PRODUCT-did the trick!

It's the color line detangler, though, not the regular one... anyway, I went through the bottle after just two washings, and now I'm mixing it with Biolage Leave-In and all is SWELL!

:yep:

$20!!!!!

The woman at the salon swore I would be pleased and told me if I wasn't, bring it back for a full refund!

Ha! I went back and bought MORE!

She was :lachen: her head off! LOL!

I also bought Kenra's Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner. She gave me both for half-price! Ha!

I use any cheapie but the VO5 Strawberries & Cream or Tea Therapy Nourishing in Chamomile Tea:
022400161105.jpg

I like this conditioner so much that I use it as a leave in primarily these days. It smells yummy.

I have also used White Rain Citrus and I really liked that.

I voted $20.00. Tangles are the devil and I would pay 20 bucks or more versus pulling out my hair. NOW, I use Silk Elements Cholesterol (From Sally) and it works like a charm. (For under $5.00.)

Last edited:
I tried the Olive Oil Cholesterol by Lustrasilk and my hair was like, "Chick Please!":nono:

LOL!

You have a LOT of hair! Gorgeous, of course!

Yea, I guess if I've moved from the $5 to $10 to TWENTY dollar range, my hair must be off the chain!

LOL!

The longer it gets, the THICKER it gets!

I better get a second job...

I would pay 20+. Right now I use chi silk infusion and this stuff melts away any knots and tangles I get. Loves it!!!

I would pay 20+. Right now I use chi silk infusion and this stuff melts away any knots and tangles I get. Loves it!!!

I would pay more than $20 also!:yep: I can't stand tangles. No matter how I try to wash my hair, by washing the scalp only....this just doesn't seem to keep the tangles out.l:nono: I am now using Redken AntiSnap ($16) on towel dried hair, and also Redken Smooth Down Detangling Cream($18). I wash 2x's per week - protein day and moisture day - and these product are awesome. They make tangles simply melt away upon application!!:lick:

For me, this solution is wwaaaayyyy better than spending hours detangling knots, and losing hair.:yep:

You like Redken, huh? I tried their Smooth product, but didn't care for it... too heavy.

I'll try the Chi Silk Fusion, though... maybe... how much is it? :lachen:

$45 for 5 ounces - I don't have tanlges. Phyto 7 is the ticket. It doesn't matter how many weeks pre/post relaxer I am - this stuff works an it moisturizes.

Last edited:
Wow! $45? There is a discount thread in this forum for high-end products.

I've also bought on-line from Salon Savings!

I'm going to check out Kenra and Phyto and see what the "going rate" is...

I love Knot Today. It's much better than the cheapies for me, although I use V05 too. I mixed the Knot Today with Vo5 to stretch it. $9.OO.

I would pay a million dollars. tangles are the devil and I still haven't found a solution.
i think i need moses to come back and comb this hair
:lachen:

any conditioner works for me. and oil is a great detangler too. add any oil in vo5 conditioner and there you go.

I'd pay up to $25 for one. I love the UNA detangler and that is pretty pricy depending where u buy it.

But honestly, any good ol' Garnier Fructis condish works like a charm. I discovered this during my last stretch of 4.5 months and detangling was sooooo not a hassle. I use like 1/3 of a bottle everytime though lmao

Back