How Much Are You Willing To Pay For An Effective Hair Product?

How much would you be willing to pay for an effective hair product?

• Less than $10

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • $10 to $20

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • $20 to $30

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • $30 to $50

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Greater than $50

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • It depends...

Votes: 22 36.7%

• Total voters
No more than $15 for an effective product. My price point actually varies for other reasons. If the hair product is Black owned or a line by a Black woman I'm willing to pay a heftier price. If the line is organc/natural with documentation to back up a, hefty price too. If their haircare line all around is positive and has excellent packaging and advertising, then I will glady pay up to $25 max.

I just spent over 50 Cad for the last bottle of Kerastase Noctogenist that one of my local salons had, which I believe is being discontinued. I paid without hesitation because I love the product and have not been able to find a comparable product that moisturizes, completely absorbs into my hair and doesn't weigh it down. Same with Sublimateur Jour (also discontinued). If I had found a comparable product I would not have paid that. I love Kerastase but after the first time I refuse to pay their prices for their masks and shampoos.

Now masks aside for the 60 oz jar of Silicon Mix that I buy on ebay I don't go out of my way to find an expensive one I've tried because there are others that do a great job for less $$.

Back