How much are YOU willing to pay for a detangler?

A good detangler? How much will YOU spend? 3RD CHARM!

• $5.00?

Votes: 13 17.1%
  • $10.00?

Votes: 26 34.2%
  • $20.00?

Votes: 28 36.8%
  • How about $50.00?

Votes: 9 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I never even bought a detangler.

Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight conditioner is a miracle worker for when I let my hair turn into a tangled mess. It even works better than EVOO.

ALthough I voted $20.00 for a "Product," I have found that the Hair Steamer takes out any Tangles regardless of how far along you are in your Relaxer Stretch. Just apply your Conditioner add Steam and Viola' No Tangles. Steams Them Right Out!:yep:

I bet it would also work wonders on Natural Hair too.:grin:

The Generic Version of Paul Mitchell's The Detangler (or original) work well. The Generic is under $10...maybe $5 - $6 and some change

$0-$5

Water. I detangle in the shower with no problem. As long as I drench my hair in conditioner (Tresemme Smooth&Silky), my comb glides right through. I can't detangle outside of the shower, no way!

For 10 years I used a detangler for $26.99 (after discount) plus shipping for a 32 ounce bottle, which lasted a long time since I only get my hair washed at the salon once every two weeks.

I stopped using it 4 years ago, and now I only pay $6.63 for Infusium 23 (Repairology 32 ounces). It does a better job.

Last edited:
I'd pay $20 plus because my hair is thick and I have tons of tangles... I do have the Afrodetangler for $58.00 but for 64oz that's not too bad.

I would pay quite a bit for something that made a huge difference, but I honestly don't believe there is such a thing. My favorite detangler is 99 cents V05.

I think I paid almost 30 dollars for my cowboy magic detangler. I love that stuff. Supposedly it has similar ingredients to Chi Silk Infusion. The one bottle has lasted for about a year.

To be honest if I saw a detangler with lot of natural ingredients, few to no cones, and detangles like a dream I would pay $50 for it. And I know alot of LHCFer would too! Dont front!

What are the ingredients for this Kenra color care detangler? Please list them. I'm in the market for a grea detangler and was looking at the Phyto one for $26 and it's only like 6 ounces or something small like that. Made my purse straps howl!

$0-$5

Water. I detangle in the shower with no problem. As long as I drench my hair in conditioner (Tresemme Smooth&Silky), my comb glides right through. I can't detangle outside of the shower, no way!

How long/thick is your hair, Red?

I used to could detangle in the shower, but that was a long time ago.

I can't anymore :sad:

Back