How many weeks post are you right now?

4 weeks and 4 days. I don't plan to touch up / texlax until April! I'm trying to hold out because once I picked up relaxing again, I've been so addicted to experimenting with chemicals and the different curl results.

On the 6th, it'll be 11 weeks. I normally would relax 10-12 weeks, but I feel like stretching until my birthday, April 14. It's not as hard to manage as before, in addition, I don't want to see how long my hair is right now. :perplexed I want to be surprised for my birthday. :yep::grin:

About 7 weeks post (texlax) intend to hold out for at least 16 weeks...would also like to wait out with colouring till past that date:yep:

I am not really sure, before LHCF I really didn't keep track of the weeks between relaxers, I think the last time I relax my hair was in late sept/early Oct.

I'm 4 weeks post. I relax every 8-10 weeks so I'm pushing for March 14th.

OT: Is that your daughter in your siggy? WOW, her hair is beautiful. I wany my daughter's hair to look like that (shoot, mine too). Is she relaxed or natural? What's her regimen. I'm amazed...just BEAUTIFUL.

I'm about 14 weeks and not relaxing until April because I am wearing falls and see no reason to relax when all I am doing is washing, dc, and putting in a ponytail under my fall.

I can't wait to see the results.

9 weeks...trying to wait for the weather to clear up so that I can fly back to Ohio to get a retouch.

I'm 4a/b and usually do a touchup at 16 weeks. I'm not transitioning and I'm 50 weeks post.. I'm going to relax the first week in June, that will be after 68 weeks.

Currently 14.5 weeks post and thinking of transitioning. I'm trying to make it to May (28 weeks/6mos), but its getting harder and harder with the tangling, matting, shedding and breakage:nono::nono:.

OT: Buttaflye03, that is some gorgeous hair in your siggy...wow

Back