How many red flags is enough!

bumping.....I love the responses...so damn true

I should add...

NEVER ANSWERS HIS PHONE AROUND U.

Every girl is his HOMEGIRL

A guy with too many female friends

His phone is off often.

You call him at 6pm, he doesn't return your call until 12 in the morning..

how about you ring down his phone...and he calls you at 3:00am in the morning..:lachen:......:nono:

• He couldn't call you because he was in jail on some "straight bullisht" :rolleyes:. When he tells you the story it would have been better if he admitted to being abducted by aliens.
  • He doesn't like to be affectionate in public (think of Jay-Z walking 4 feet ahead of Beyonce)
  • He tells you his plan for his future and they have nothing to do with you
  • He doesn't keep his word
  • He fell asleep the minute he hit the bed/couch and "forgot" to call you
  • He double dates with you, his best-friend and his BFF's mistress/jump-off
  • He gets two women pregnant in one year while he is "with" you
  • He gets you pregnant and ignores you the whole pregnancy. Once the baby is born he comes back around
  • He does not see the baby for 2 weeks after he/she is born. He lives 1 mile away!
  • He is always bartering services with his friends yet has no extra money ever
  • He does not get paid on the books because it would be too costly for him to
  • He ogles women blatantly when he is with you
Sad to say the red flags I describe are 95% from one man my cousin used to date. :wallbash:

Its seems like every man I meet does three or more of these things. Is it possible to find a man who is completely void of all these qualities, or am I doomed to suffer single-dom forever?:wallbash:

It's possible... I think we have to sift through the losers first though :ohwell:

he doesnt invite you to his house

he doesnt call you to say he isnt coming to something you both planned and when he does he makes up an excuse like "his aunt died" :lachen:

hes been to prision

he gets angry when you ask him questions

he doesnt answer the phone when you call

he never gets your messages

he blames you for his stupidity (baby, you are trippin')

:lachen::lachen:...thank God for experience...

Too funny!! I swear men are great comic relief. I can write a book on some of the lame stuff men come up with. My friends and I have stories for days. Good thing we have a good sense of humor!

How about this guy canceled our plans because he was just informed that his "ex-wife had cancer" :rolleyes: (not saying that its not possible, but if you knew this guy....) and he needed to go over and inform the kids. However.......he can get up with me later on that night. :rolleyes:

I'm like naw....boo boo... "you need to be with your family during these trying times so don't even worry about me, we'll get up some other time.
He was on fire!! lol...

He just didn't know who he was fooling with..I knew all of his plays before he had a chance to run them! :lol:

• He couldn't call you because he was in jail on some "straight bullisht" :rolleyes:. When he tells you the story it would have been better if he admitted to being abducted by aliens.
  • He doesn't like to be affectionate in public (think of Jay-Z walking 4 feet ahead of Beyonce)
  • He tells you his plan for his future and they have nothing to do with you
  • He doesn't keep his word
  • He fell asleep the minute he hit the bed/couch and "forgot" to call you
  • He double dates with you, his best-friend and his BFF's mistress/jump-off
  • He gets two women pregnant in one year while he is "with" you
  • He gets you pregnant and ignores you the whole pregnancy. Once the baby is born he comes back around
  • He does not see the baby for 2 weeks after he/she is born. He lives 1 mile away!
  • He is always bartering services with his friends yet has no extra money ever
  • He does not get paid on the books because it would be too costly for him to
  • He ogles women blatantly when he is with you
Sad to say the red flags I describe are 95% from one man my cousin used to date. :wallbash:

Your poor cousin?!:sad:

I love her to pieces but as per my bulleted text, she does not love herself that much. Why else would you let someone get away with doing so much wrong?

I know people take that tough love approach and get exasperated with women who deal with men like that but I know she has to be in some pain from all of that. Good thing she has you.:yep:

1. he never calls you when he is in the house.
2. his baby momma is playing on your phone
3. he text you more than he calls you
4. you call him, the phone rings out then you call right back and its turned off.
5. he has a code on every application on his phone
6. he never spends the holiday or bday with you you either get the day before or day after.
7. you don't know where he live
8. never met his kids and you've been around over a year.
9. he jumps out of yur bed 2a.m.
10. doesn't call as frequent
11.his family or friends start picking up the phone and saying he's not there.
12. his baby momma always cursing him out.
13. store names in cell with initials including yours. I.e. L
14. if you do have the opportunity to hear the phone ring somebody got a specialized ringtone of some love song! Um why is your boy ringtone Noone by Alicia Keys!
( some things listed ar from other people experiences too lol.)

Back