• 4 packs or more

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • i dont use it anymore too much protien

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • i never used it

Votes: 8 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lmao im trying to not be a pj i have enough conditioner to last me until september
i must confess i was on the buy nothing for july challange and i brought some clips yesterday:lachen:
dont tell nobody though:look:

yes i think im over doing it now and want a really thick lather on my hair like with conditioners like vo5 im going to stop though. i sont want any set backs especially since i barely have hair:rofl:

ok and ur hair is 3 times my length im gonna stop over doing it

thanks ladies that replied your highly appreciated :yep:

I doubt you will have any setbacks, you'll just be wasting a lot of product. Girl, save that money, and buy some nice hair toys.:grin:

I use two packs, sometimes 3:look::blush:, really. I'm sl, natural, and my hair is thick and dense. I don't think I used more than one pak though when I first bc'd. I also sometimes mix mine with a moisturizing conditioner too.

I doubt you will have any setbacks, you'll just be wasting a lot of product. Girl, save that money, and buy some nice hair toys.:grin:
:lachen: yea i just got carried away since a good deep conditioner is only $1.25
lol. i have like 6 more at home. i want to look for flowers i love flowers in my hair:grin:

I use two packs, sometimes 3:look::blush:, really. I'm sl, natural, and my hair is thick and dense. I don't think I used more than one pak though when I first bc'd. I also sometimes mix mine with a moisturizing conditioner too.
okay i knew i wasnt the only one:lachen:

but i am going to use one for now until i get sl. im gonna add evoo in it though. hopefully nothing wont happened by adding evoo

I only use one pak and I'm relaxed. I saw your signature and didn't think that you would need so much. One pak for me is almost to much. That's why I gave you that look :look:. But I'm not one to tell people what to do with their heads. If it works for you go for it.

I only use one pak and I'm relaxed. I saw your signature and didn't think that you would need so much. One pak for me is almost to much. That's why I gave you that look :look:. But I'm not one to tell people what to do with their heads. If it works for you go for it.
thanks for your feed back
icon7.gif

i dont mind the looks, thats why i came to you all for help and i just figured i shouldn't put that much on until my hair gets sl or apl.

I use honestly two packs on my hair.:blush: Lately I've noticed it is a tad bit too much. So, I will go back down to one. My hair loves it. I am a full under APL. :yep:

okay i knew i wasnt the only one:lachen:

but i am going to use one for now until i get sl. im gonna add evoo in it though. hopefully nothing wont happened by adding evoo

:lol: No you aren't, that's why I posted, I didn't want you to think you were the only one. I used to add warm evoo to mine when I first bc'd (don't know why I stopped) and my hair loved it, it's a heavenly combination:yep:.

I use honestly two packs on my hair.:blush: Lately I've noticed it is a tad bit too much. So, I will go back down to one. My hair loves it. I am a full under APL. :yep:
sometimes is feels like mayonnaise on my hair thats how thick it is maybe i just liked the thickness but ur apl so thats ok.
im nl i need to quit
icon10.gif

:lol: No you aren't, that's why I posted, I didn't want you to think you were the only one. I used to add warm evoo to mine when I first bc'd (don't know why I stopped) and my hair loved it, it's a heavenly combination:yep:.
icon12.gif
im gonna try that i think that will work for me. i might keep it on my hair fir 2 hours with a plastic baggy on my hair. i dont have a hooded dryer
icon9.gif

Don't worry
That's initially why I bought the bottle. I like my hair to feel coated, somehow I equate that with my conditioner being more effective. I'm like this with any conditioner I use.
I need to cut back :lol:

Don't worry
That's initially why I bought the bottle. I like my hair to feel coated, somehow I equate that with my conditioner being more effective. I'm like this with any conditioner I use.
I need to cut back :lol:
how much is the bottle i need to find it since i wont be using two packs again:lachen:

do u use like a hand full of it or half a hand full?

At least a palm full and then a bit more if all of my hair is not coated. ORS is a bit thin though.

I have Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle & Rose condish in my hair now and I did not use much at all. It's so thick that I thinned it out in my hands and was able to make like a tablesppon full cover my entire head.

I use 1 pack. I also add keraphix and coconut oil to it. This way I have enough for me and SO:lachen:.

Have to say I plan on sticking with the packs instead of buying the bottle. The packs keep me honest on how much I'm actually using. I can see where I'd be pretty heavy handed with a bottle.

-A

At least a palm full and then a bit more if all of my hair is not coated. ORS is a bit thin though.

I have Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle & Rose condish in my hair now and I did not use much at all. It's so thick that I thinned it out in my hands and was able to make like a tablesppon full cover my entire head.
wow that stuff aint no joke i want to try this in sept. i still have a lot of conditioners i need to get rid of.
i have two suaves
one vo5
two garnier
treseme flawless curls
and pantene hydrating curls:look:

they all have been used but yea...............
icon9.gif

I use one pack. Less is more sometimes. Experiment with using less conditioner, and you may be surprised--You may get the same results, or your hair may even turn out better. Sounds like you're gonna try only one pack next time. Let us know how it turns out!

There's a bottle?!! What?!:yawn: Craziness...

I use one pack and I'm natural. I have thick hair, grazing APL. I think your hair will absorb what it needs and its kind of a waste to put too much...

I thought I needed two packs (4a natural, collar bone when stretched), but I started adding a little EVOO to it, that helps. My hair is THICK. I think you are using a little too much for your hair. Add some oils.

I find the bottle in the Sally's near my area, and also a BSS a few miles away from me.

If you can't find it in your area, I think that www.texasbeautysupply.com sells it also.
icon12.gif

thanks ill be looking forward to ordering it or searching for it next month

I use one pack. Less is more sometimes. Experiment with using less conditioner, and you may be surprised--You may get the same results, or your hair may even turn out better. Sounds like you're gonna try only one pack next time. Let us know how it turns out!
yea for now on im going to use just one and i do believe that less can be more

There's a bottle?!! What?!:yawn: Craziness...

I use one pack and I'm natural. I have thick hair, grazing APL. I think your hair will absorb what it needs and its kind of a waste to put too much...

yea they are being stingy my area:lachen:
I thought I needed two packs (4a natural, collar bone when stretched), but I started adding a little EVOO to it, that helps. My hair is THICK. I think you are using a little too much for your hair. Add some oils.
yea i might mix it with evoo tonight and i might add a little avocado oil in it too

I used to use three packs when I used it. I liked my hair to feel saturated with it.
I think as long as your hair reacts well to the amount you use, you can't use "too much" or "too little". Just observe the results and listen to your hair.

I used to use three packs when I used it. I liked my hair to feel saturated with it.
I think as long as your hair reacts well to the amount you use, you can't use "too much" or "too little". Just observe the results and listen to your hair.
wow u went all out u have thick hair like me:yep:
im going to try and use one tonight. ill just make sure my hair is really wet instead or 50 dry

I use 1/2 of a pack.
is it too thick for you?
nice hair in ur avatar :grin:

When I was using it, I used 1 pack. A friend of mine, with SL hair, uses 2, and didn't understand how I managed to use 1. :ohwell:

Back