hw many oz of hair do you use for a full weave?

neanie

and what is an oz in relation to packs
i use 2 packs of weave for a full head but i have no idea what this is in terms of oz:perplexed

would 3x 3oz of hair be enough for a ful head weave?

I have a big head and use 8oz. wefted hair is usually sold in 4oz increments. 4oz is usually equiv to one pack of hair.

I think 4oz is a pack of weave. So if you weare two packs that is about 8oz. Thats in most standard packs.

I have a small head, so I usually use about 6 oz or a pack and a half for a full weave.

I use one pack for my weaves, 4ozs, my hair always looks full and I have a pretty big head

Sent from my PC36100 using Long Hair Care Forum App

It's sold by weight, so the longer the hair they shorter the weft.

Usually you need between 4-6 oz if you're using 10-14 inch hair

6-8 ounces for 16-18 inch hair and so on.

So basically 4 oz of 10 inch hair would cover twice as much of your head than 4 oz of 20inch hair.

I have a big head and use 8oz. wefted hair is usually sold in 4oz increments. 4oz is usually equiv to one pack of hair.

Same here. I usually use 8 ounces (2 packs of 4 ounces - curly hair) and then the closure which finishes off the full weave.

4 oz is one pack. You would use 6 to 8 oz for a weave. You may need 10 to 12 oz if the hair is longer than 16 inches. Longer hair will have a shorter weft because it's measured by weight.

and what is an oz in relation to packs
i use 2 packs of weave for a full head but i have no idea what this is in terms of oz:perplexed

would 3x 3oz of hair be enough for a ful head weave?

it depends on head size

I have a small head so 4oz curly in enough for me

and I use 5 oz straight. sometimes 6 if I want full hair

guess I have a small head then bcuz I only use 4oz but I also split my tracks, I have the kinky straight hair so it's pretty thick. Didn't even use the whole pack of hair

It depends on the length and texture of the hair. General rule of thumb: if going 18" or longer, most likely you would need three packs of hair especially if it is straight hair.

The most hair I ever used was 10oz of hair plus a closure which is like 2 ounces (team big head over here:lachen:)

Back