Out with the ORS Packs in with the Aubrey Organics!!!!

shunta said:
Ive gotta get some of this. I cant believe it has slip and doesnt contain mineral oil or cones.:confused: Gotta try this!!

Shunta you and I am on the same wave path. I will pick up some next week from the Vitamin Shoppe. (They are a lil less than the health food store.)

Letitia said:
Shunta you and I am on the same wave path. I will pick up some next week from the Vitamin Shoppe. (They are a lil less than the health food store.)
All the time:lol:

I love, love, love the AO conditioners for dry hair and GPB! I am currently using White Camillia as a daily moisturizer and my hair feels and looks great!

MonaRae

gf,

I agree 100% with your review, but I have been rather displeased with the packaging of the AOHR conditioner. It's so thick that it's hard to get about the last third out! I have emailed the company on this. We'll see...

Supergirl said:
gf,

I agree 100% with your review, but I have been rather displeased with the packaging of the AOHR conditioner. It's so thick that it's hard to get about the last third out! I have emailed the company on this. We'll see...

Yeah you are right, I am going to have to cut the container in half to get the rest of it out. I was really suprised to see how thick it was. I am really pleased with their product. I can't wait to wash my hair to use my new ones.

Supergirl said:
gf,

Yeah you are right, I am going to have to cut the container in half to get the rest of it out. I was really suprised to see how thick it was. I am really pleased with their product. I can't wait to wash my hair to use my new ones.

Yaayyy!!! I guess I am a PJ. I Just went to Vitamin Shoppe last night and picked up some Honeysuckle Rose. That stuff is thick though, I can't wait to use it.

:.Krys.: said:
Yaayyy!!! I guess I am a PJ. I Just went to Vitamin Shoppe last night and picked up some Honeysuckle Rose. That stuff is thick though, I can't wait to use it.

I know...I went to the health food store last night to pick up some honeysuckle rose. I cannot wait to try it this weekend. Next time I buy AO, I'll have to try the Vitamin Shoppe (Whole Foods was having a sale on Aubrey Organics though). :grin:

ak46 said:
I know...I went to the health food store last night to pick up some honeysuckle rose. I cannot wait to try it this weekend. Next time I buy AO, I'll have to try the Vitamin Shoppe (Whole Foods was having a sale on Aubrey Organics though). :grin:

Oh wee! For how much?!?

I do agree that it is very thick. When it gets low, I turn the bottle over cap down and keep it that way in my cabinet. When it gets really low, I take the cap off and shake it in my hand. :lol:

Can anyone compare the AO conditioners to Keracare humecto? I'm running out of humecto and thinking of trying one of the AO ones. :)

Now, y'all just need to stop it right now!!!!!!! I have sooooooo much JASON's and ORS paks:( and now I have to buy AUBREYS!!!!! My supplies are overflowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MonaRae said:
I love, love, love the AO conditioners for dry hair and GPB! I am currently using White Camillia as a daily moisturizer and my hair feels and looks great!

MonaRae

ITA agree MonaRae and I use my White Camellia also as a leave-in too and it works great!! :grin:

Okay so here is my question!!!!

Hypothetically speaking...

I go buy GBP, Honeysuckle rose, AND White Camellia

Which do I use and how or as what???

ladytq said:
Oh wee! For how much?!?

I bought the big bottle of GPB for I think $13.49 or something like that and the regular bottle of Honeysuckle for $7.99. They didn't have any big bottles of Honeysuckle.

ak46 said:
I bought the big bottle of GPB for I think $13.49 or something like that and the regular bottle of Honeysuckle for $7.99. They didn't have any big bottles of Honeysuckle.

Unfortunately my Wholefoods didn't have the conditioners Honeysuckle or White Camellia. Plus they did not have no sells going on for AO, oh well. I guess I can keep my money in my pocket.

great thread ladies! I am going to check Wild Oats tommorrow for the gpb,hsr,wc, & islands naturals conditioners. by chance does anyone know of a place online that sells the big bottles at a great price?

thanks in advance ladies

GPB is a protein condish. You can use that when you think your hair needs it. This also has moisture in it so your hair won't be feeling all crunchy after use.

Honeysuckle rose and white camellia are moisturizing conditioners and you can use them everyday if you wish.

Please post a review when you try them. I love hearing good reviews about any product in this line.

Also...do they sell in bigger quantities? Anyone know? Me and my daughter go through alot of this stuff. I need tub sized, Costco, Sams Club, BJs like quantities! :lol:
EbonyPerez said:
Okay so here is my question!!!!

Hypothetically speaking...

I go buy GBP, Honeysuckle rose, AND White Camellia

Which do I use and how or as what???

I tried the Honeysuckle Rose conditioner the other day on freshly shampooed hair, and it didn't do anything..no moisture, nothing. I swear, it's becoming so hard to find a conditioner that works for me. The only one that has been working for me so far is Elucence Moisture Balancing. I guess I will just use the AO Honeysuckle Rose conditioner as a pre-poo. I have the GPB conditioner as well, and I will use that as a pre-poo also.

I spent almost $20 buying Honeysuckle Rose and White Camellia!! I don't know why I thought it was gon' be cheaper, :lachen: ....can't wait to try it next week!!! :D

Honi said:
GPB is a protein condish. You can use that when you think your hair needs it. This also has moisture in it so your hair won't be feeling all crunchy after use.

Honeysuckle rose and white camellia are moisturizing conditioners and you can use them everyday if you wish.

Please post a review when you try them. I love hearing good reviews about any product in this line.

Also...do they sell in bigger quantities? Anyone know? Me and my daughter go through alot of this stuff. I need tub sized, Costco, Sams Club, BJs like quantities! :lol:

:lachen: I wish that stuff came in those kinda sizes!! The GPB comes in a larger size, 16 ounces vs the regular 11 ounce bottles. But when it comes to Aubrey, it's never enough!! I don't know what I'll do if my husband and I have a daugther, the amount of hair product usage will be SERIOUS!! :lol:

Okay so here is my review on this Aubrey Organics thing

I have been struggling with dry tangly hard to manage hair

I've tried Keracare Humecto and I think its Queen Hanson Cholesterol... I dont know a bunch of stuff

And this is the combo that has worked

I mixed the Honeysuckle Rose and the White Camellia together (couldnt decide which one to use) and I used them as a deep conditioner pre poo.. this is what the bottle said to do

I proceeded to wash my hair with my regular shampoo, then I mixed a QRS Olive Oil Replenishing Pak with some Honey Hemp and EVOO

AND WOW!!

This is the first time since Ive joined LHCF that my hair has been soft AND manageable!!

So I say AO is Great!! And the same to the ORS pak!! (Those were the two differences in my regimen!!

Last edited:
EbonyPerez said:
Okay so here is my review on this Aubrey Organics thing

I have been struggling with dry tangly hard to manage hair

I've tried Keracare Humecto and I think its Queen Hanson Cholesterol... I dont know a bunch of stuff

And this is the combo that has worked

I mixed the Honeysuckle Rose and the White Camellia together (couldnt decide which one to use) and I used them as a deep conditioner pre poo.. this is what the bottle said to do

I proceeded to wash my hair with my regular shampoo, then I mixed a QRS Olive Oil Replenishing Pak with some Honey Hemp and EVOO

AND WOW!!

This is the first time since Ive joined LHCF that my hair has been soft AND manageable!!

So I say AO is Great!! And the same to the ORS pak!! (Those were the two differences in my regimen!!
Thats so good to hear! I just ordered both the Honeysuckle Rose and the White Camellia a few days back. I cant wait till my order arrives!:D

I just want to give a giant ME TOO! Aubrey has never let me down. But I stopped using the ORS after I noticed that the slip and moisture didn't last after my hair started to dry.

Back